Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Benefits Of Eating Fish, Yes Fish - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Eating Fish, Yes Fish (616 Views)

Reavealed:eating Fish, Meat Before Rice Controls Blood Sugar (photos) / Eating Fish, Meat Before Rice Controls Blood Sugar / Benefits Of Eating Apple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Eating Fish, Yes Fish by abproffy: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2012
Re: Benefits Of Eating Fish, Yes Fish by abproffy: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2012
I never knew that fish is better that beef
Re: Benefits Of Eating Fish, Yes Fish by dominique(f): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
of course fish is much better than beef. we dont need to click on your blog to know that.
Re: Benefits Of Eating Fish, Yes Fish by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
dominique: of course fish is much better than beef. we dont need to click on your blog to know that.

lol.

@topic: I can definitely believe that.

There is so much to gain from eating fish both internally and externally (skin).

Too much red meat is not good for the body and can lead to many complications such as constipation and heart failure.

(1) (Reply)

Former American President George Bush Battling Lung Disease / Iui, Ivf, Icsi Etc Fertility Promo, Cal 08038183212 / Am Having The Following Problem With My Chest/heart. What Is Wrong. Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.