Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,915 members, 7,973,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:37 AM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House - NYSC (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House (148532 Views)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (203) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gods-child:

Lol!...Like play like play, CY(Baba Olowo) go settle down in 2 years time...Like play like play, CY go turn lawyer!....
Lolling very hard here. grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
xquire:
i was a boarding student, FGC Okposi, Ebonyi State to be precise, i really did alot of weird stuff back in the days...lolz, hw iz ur day goin sir? hope u were able to put the car in shape yesterday?

Lol!...Bro, I'm good ooo...Hmmm, yeah I was but I had to go back there today for some additional maintenance...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by xquire(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gods-child:

Lol!...Bro, I'm good ooo...Hmmm, yeah I was but I had to go back there today for some additional maintenance...
issorai!...jst make sure ur fone iz on (cox d family needs u around)to maintain order, damn! wat time iz it? hope i aint late to my date? see u guys later...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
SBabaJ: Today Is Just Like Any Other Day...That's The Truth!
Was actually worse than any other day. angry
Did you watch the so called Change of Presidential Guard...So irritating!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Philfranks(f): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gods-child:

@ xquire.... finally am here>>>>
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
xquire:
lolz...he was just kidding any ways(e no easy to born pikin like GC), he's just being a father joor, if i reason u about my dad u go call me prisoner...lol

Prisoner??....Rotfl!!!...You know what actually made mine worse??...I am the only son, so my degree of stubbornity was without competition!...Sometimes my papa go look me like this & he go just shake head...Lolzzzzz
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by xquire(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gods-child:

Prisoner??....Rotfl!!!...You know what actually made mine worse??...I am the only son, so my degree of stubbornity was without competition!...Sometimes my papa go look me like this & he go just shake head...Lolzzzzz
i dey tell you broda...dis1 na indoor wit hard labour (he will neva like to see you doing nofin), you most get busy, lolz no be small mata ooo!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by symplysimi: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
xquire:
sir Abba their iz nothing cool or lol-able abt dis

@ Sir symplysimi the first tyn you do wen you are in a new environment is to try and understand the kinda rules dat govern them (dats if you are as smart as u presume), well you really need a grasp of the real purpose of this forum before concluding "Whatever GC means, you won't get a lot of fans by chasing people away with this "omnipotent" attitude and delusions of grandeur" becoz "dat" is so uncool!!

Bruv you aint getting paid for this, are you? So all this your agro na just demo, which obviously is the norm when people are behind screens.

Someone asked a question that had been asked. All of you ganged up against him. Are you now happier with your positions of power?

Is this convo going to continue till you all prove to yourself you were right to attack newbies?

OK, you've won. Happy?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Philfranks:
@ xquire.... finally am here>>>>

WOW!...You're so welcome...Please, can you kindly introduce yourself??...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by symplysimi: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Does anyone know if there is a website with the official decree stating that corpers will no longer be sent to private organisations?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
woffydude: pls i want the house to help me out.. i just graduated in June 2012 and my name has be shortlisted for the mobilization for NYSC in November 2012 for Batch C. am currently in the US and i dont even knw when am returning back to Nigeria for now... i need your advice thanks

ATTENTION FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES:
• NO REGISTRATION AFTER 5th Oct, 2012 .
•Collection of Call-Up letters now from State Secretariats not NYSC NDHQ Abuja.

Candid adice, if you can't make it to Nigeria before 5th of October, i will advice you forget Batch C and wait for Batch A, which is for February 2013...Hope i have been able to answer your question?...There may be an extension of date, but not so sure, just saying may be!...so always check on there site for info and updates.http://nysc.gov.ng/
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Abbasufi: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
xquire: well is actually a "she", we met when i was seeking admission in UNN(dats 2006 before i finally got in mouau in 2007), #whispering# "oh! boi! u need to see dis girl nw, she don edit scatter#, well just hope we bekom close friends nw! grin grin

HMMMM XQUIRE!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Abbasufi: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
xquire:
issorai!...jst make sure ur fone iz on (cox d family needs u around)to maintain order, damn! wat time iz it? hope i aint late to my date? see u guys later...

XQUIRE U HAV TO GIST ME HOW IT WENT O. I WANNA KNW D RESPONSES U RCVD O!.AND WAT R UR HOPES ND CHANCES HEHEHEHE
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
xquire:

Haaa, bro...The House is always in order ooo...Whether I'm around or not, we will always be a Happy Family...Did I just read "Date"??...Hmmm, I must be missing something, you go gist us when you return ooo...Lolzzz!...Catch you later bro!..*One Love*
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by ik121: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
symplysimi:

TLDR

Forums are not built. Please read a book. Using upper case (even on a forum YOU BUILT) is still regarded as rude.

There are loads of pages in here. A lot of quotes that contain nothing but you ppl saying hi to one another. It's not that easy to find answers to the questions you consider relevant. I asked a question last week and I have no clue what page to even start searching to see if anyone answered me.

Whatever GC means, you won't get a lot of fans by chasing people away with this "omnipotent" attitude and delusions of grandeur.
I dnt tink uv hd of d word 'KMBA' i.e Kiss my black a**. Such a pi.llock!

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
XQUIRE, we all saw the post that came in 5:11pm NLT...Please, just ignore it, it doesn't deserve your precious & juicy quote...We trust you....*One Love*
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
ik121: I dnt tink uv hd of d word 'KMBA' i.e Kiss my black a**. Such a pi.llock!

Rotfl!!!!...IK, please forgive the guy abeg...I take BABA GOD beg you...Some people dey miss road at times, don't let him distract you jare, lets just ignore him please...Lolzzzz
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
symplysimi: Does anyone know if there is a website with the official decree stating that corpers will no longer be sent to private organisations?

FG to stop deploying corps members to private firms

Says companies don’t employ people because they get constant cheap labour from corps members

Article | November 21, 2011 - 11:24am | By Emmanuel Okubenji

The Federal Government (FG) has said that from 2012, it will stop posting members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) to private organisations, oil companies and banks for their primary assignment.

The Minister of Youth Development, Bolaji Abdullahi said that most private organisations/companies turn corps members into official slaves for cheap labour.

He explained that the money given to corps members were peanuts when compared to the kind of services they rendered to those organisations.

Abdullahi also said that these companies refuse to employ job seekers because they get cheap labour from corps members, and this had contributed to the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria, which he pegged at 43 percent.

Speaking to corps members, he said: “As from next year, by the grace of God we will ensure that you that are wearing this uniform are serving Nigeria. You are not going to sit in some oil companies or some banks providing cheap labour and giving them reason not to employ because they have steady supply of corpers.

According to him, corps member would only be posted to private companies that have undertaken to employ them after their service year.

Abdullahi, who also responded to those who called for the scheme to be scrapped due to the recent killings that occurred in the northern part of the country, said: "These are ordinary challenges that we shall overcome, some of you who are old enough thought Nigeria would collapse in 1993. Nigeria will not collapse, this country will not collapse, this is the greatest Black Country on earth, it will not collapse”.

He called on corps members to see themselves as the solution to the problems the country is facing.
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/fg-stop-deploying-corps-members-private-firms

You can also check out this link...http://allafrica.com/stories/201109151443.html
The issue was also disscused on NL https://www.nairaland.com/760685/nysc-stop-posting-youth-corpers

Hope you wouldn't be upset with us again?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by ik121: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gods-child:

Rotfl!!!!...IK, please forgive the guy abeg...I take BABA GOD beg you...Some people dey miss road at times, don't let him distract you jare, lets just ignore him please...Lolzzzz
He's alrdy 4gvn. If not, i wanted 2 pull 1 out of d numerous tribal marks on hz face nd flog d hell outta him.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gods-child:

House!...This question is so so confusing, from the way I see it, our bros is a home based graduate...I think he traveled in June after graduation...

@WOFFY, my brother...I believe this is a personal issue which most of us here can't help you with...Even you yourself don't know when you're returning back to Nigeria!...We don't know what school you graduated from...We don't know why you traveled...We don't know how important what you're doing in the US is...We don't know how important NYSC certificate is to you...We don't know when you plan to come back...We don't know what type of advice you need...

It looks like your mind has been made up already...Stay where you are, whenever you're ready for NYSC, come to Naija....*One Love*

Right answer, and straight to the point!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gods-child:
Roll Call!.....

CY.............absent
EVG............absent
DLEX...........absent
LIGXY..........absent
OSOTA..........absent
DAHRACH........absent
CHUKS..........absent

We've not seen DLEX since wednesday....CY, it must be his ISP...CHUKS & OSOTA have been missing for some days now...DAHRACH, naija things...It is well!

xo xo right on point! imagine me still quoting from page 168 undecided
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Abbasufi: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
IK ABEG ABEG SLOW DOWN O
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
ceezonnifemi: u re wirite that's wot happened to me, abt two weeks ago wen my bmx bicycle was faulty, ahahahahahahahahahahaha
Same thing happened to me with my wheel barrow! grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by yemcoguy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
hello house...hope y'all havin fun?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wow, wow, wow...I am so disappointed to see this happen...Now I think there's no point in having a pact if we can't uphold it...Someone came into this House with such aggressiveness, kept insulting our members, never showed any sign of remorse or obsequiousness...And one of us still deemed it fit to provide him with an answer!...smh.

It implies not everyone is happy with most of the decisions we make in the House...Why can't we just voice out our opinions instead of boycotting solidarity??...

I don't have to mention the username, A round of applause for yourself...Yeah, clap for yourself...More grease to your elbow sir!...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
yemcoguy: hello house...hope y'all havin fun?

Yess Boss!...We really are...How you dey??
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
symplysimi: What's the GC treatment? You guys should take it easy with the grand commandant attitude on the forum.

I understand that those who come first often tend to put themselves on the throne...but sometimes tolerance and patience might actually take us further.

Some questions, yes are irrelevant, repetitive and dull, but what do you have to lose from answering politely...or simply ignoring?

na wa u bro, nuffin like all you've mentioned above has ever been complained about on this thread since it's inception...I will simply say there was lack of communication that's why the little fuss...Pleaase don't be offended, it is not really easy answering questions and trying to satisfy everyone in here...The question which led to all this have been answered time without number, you were simply directed to check just a page backward for your answer.

We all here are dedicated to this house and we love ourselves like a Family, no one is lording over the other...If you checked, this is our 3rd House/Thread for NYSC Batch C, the 1st was opened by Dlex, 2nd by Psoto and this present one was opened by Gods-child...All three houses/Thread were consensusly agreed to be open by the individual who opened it, so you see the thread belongs to no one but all even you...I tell you the thread is not gonna end in this 3rd house as we will have a new house once we hit page 200, this is done so that new members will be able to follow up and the thread doesn't go infinitum...The next thread to be opened will be opened by one whom we all unanimously agree to do so.

So bro, though i see no need of doing this, i apologise on behalf of others and i want you to shelve all hate towards this house and her members...We love you and we hope you reciprocate same soonest!

NB: Please house, lets stop the mockery, i don't wanna mention names...We can't come this far and close to our aim to start developing funny attitudes...Lets maintain the maturity, understanding, mutual respect and love we've exhibited from inception. Peace!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gods-child:
Wow, wow, wow...I am so disappointed to see this happen...Now I think there's no point in having a pact if we can't uphold it...Someone came into this House with such aggressiveness, kept insulting our members, never showed any sign of remorse or obsequiousness...And one of us still deemed it fit to provide him with an answer!...smh.

It implies not everyone is happy with most of the decisions we make in the House...Why can't we just voice out our opinions instead of boycotting solidarity??...

I don't have to mention the username, A round of applause for yourself...Yeah, clap for yourself...More grease to your elbow sir!...
GC, i know you and everyone in here have every right to be upset with me, but i have learnt that in life you can't always go by the book...Atimes you need to bend a bit to accomodate...I wanna believe it's just a little misunderstanding in communication that led to all this...What is written may/might not be what is intended...I recall when i and Banty had exchange of words that almost went outta hand, you helped die the dust...Please for the sake of your name lets give him a chance...God give us enough chances to re-trace our steps to him, why can't we give him a Second Chance?...If after this he continues, then we can isolate him.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ligxy: Good mornin house members. How was ur 9t? Nobody even ask of me, what a pity. And i always ask after everybody. Anyway, i've not been around due to a little ish that happened to me last week. I lost my purse with my atm card, id card, my brand new earrings, my phone and all my cash. I've been so broke ever since. I'll check on the house once in a while. one love. muah!
Sorry dear, is all part of Naija life...Oya go and task your BF cos na for him head the whole kasala go burst.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
Thank God i'm finally done with reading through missed pages...Oya make we continue!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Abbasufi: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
XQUIRE HW DID IT GO?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by SBabaJ(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dear Abba., If After Reading XQUIRE's Post, You Still Asked "WHO IS HE?" Then You, My Friend, Are A Real "Aboki"

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (203)

Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.