Stats: 3,199,057 members, 7,970,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:02 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (536079 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
chiefololade:
Better days ahead
*morning harlos*
ahead of me i see a shining bright light *howdy*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ericomoto(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
harlos: ahead of me i see a shining bright light *howdy*

Light or heavy, which would you prefer?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ericomoto:

Light or heavy, which would you prefer?
prefer light, heavy go make me break down before i reach my destination
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ahead of who?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by DNA1(f): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
who are you talking with?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
With the way i'm seeing things, it seems everybody is very busy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
harlos: With the way i'm seeing things, it seems everybody is very busy
busy indeed , everybody can't be busy at the same time
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
emma_best2000: busy indeed , everybody can't be busy at the same time
time na money o! make you use your time well, no gossip, gossip! no shakara...money no dey fall from heaven....*complete it*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chiefololade: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
davseun2ta:
time na money o! make you use your time well, no gossip, gossip! no shakara...money no dey fall from heaven....*complete it*
Heaven helps those who help themselves
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
chiefololade:
Heaven helps those who help themselves
themselves, myself, ourselves, etc are all reflexive pronoun
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
davseun2ta:
themselves, myself, ourselves, etc are all reflexive pronoun
Pronoun is a word that you use to refer to someone or something
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
emma_best2000: Pronoun is a word that you use to refer to someone or something
something is buffering meembarassed
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Cestmoi1(f): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
harlos: something is buffering meembarassed
me,i jst dey on a lowkey.hw y'all doing? buffering(doh itz in d dictionary) or bothering? ok,i'll take bothering.watz bothering u dear?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
C'est moi:

me,i jst dey on a lowkey.hw y'all doing? buffering(doh itz in d dictionary) or bothering? ok,i'll take bothering.watz bothering u dear?
dear thats how'ld like to use it, tho i know what it means, this sudden disappearance of true undecided
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Cestmoi1(f): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
harlos: dear thats how'ld like to use it, tho i know what it means, this sudden disappearance of true undecided
true,whr r u gurl? show now,harlos is missing u.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
C'est moi:

true,whr r u gurl? show now,harlos is missing u.
u knew that too, am missing her like madtembarassed
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chiefololade: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
harlos: u knew that too, am missing her like madtembarassed
Madt.. Don't actually know if it Mad or Mat
*naija abbreviation*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
Mat is more useful in villages than cities
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chocopearl(f): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
harlos: Mat is more useful in villages than cities
cities lyk lagos,calabar & ph re awesome places to live in
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
chocopearl:
cities lyk lagos,calabar & ph re awesome places to live in
in to my heart, come into my heart...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Lizboh(f): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
Heart of gold
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lizboh: Heart of gold
gold is precious and so you're cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by True2myself24(f): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
harlos: gold is precious and so you're cheesy

You're still playing this game, wow shocked
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 3:18am On Jul 26, 2013
True2myself24:

You're still playing this game, wow shocked
wow! wow!! wow!!! Do you know how much i've missed you,my love kiss *how are you n where av u been?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by True2myself24(f): 3:28am On Jul 26, 2013
harlos: wow! wow!! wow!!! Do you know how much i've missed you,my love kiss *how are you n where av u been?

Love took a break wink
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 3:33am On Jul 26, 2013
True2myself24:

Love took a break wink
break has make me miss you so much, guess u're back nowsmiley
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 26, 2013
harlos: break has make me miss you so much, guess u're back nowsmiley
now is not the right time for this.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 3:42am On Jul 26, 2013
Luvlystar:
now is not the right time for this.
this is how it is when two love birds meet after a long break tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 4:08am On Jul 26, 2013
harlos: this is how it is when two love birds meet after a long break tongue
Break up hurts alots tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 4:13am On Jul 26, 2013
emma_best2000: Break up hurts alots tongue
alot of stories about break ups, hmmm... I Feel so sad to hear such, how are you?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 4:26am On Jul 26, 2013
harlos: alot of stories about break ups, hmmm... I Feel so sad to hear such, how are you?
Such is life , All is well , what about u ?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by True2myself24(f): 4:33am On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=emma_best2000] Such is life , All is well , what about u ?[/quote

You guys, isn't it past your bedtimes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask