Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,515 members, 7,940,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (533060 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
harlos: Disguise as a good leader when were not in power
power intoxicates...#fact#
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by texanomaly(f): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
[quote author=True2myself24][/quote]
Bedtimes are for children. *good afternoon*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
davseun2ta:
power intoxicates...#fact#
intoxicates to the extent that they for to know who is who
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ERF: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Who send you for 9ja?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
E<R>F:
Who send you for 9ja?
9ja na country wey every thing goes o
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tolutweety(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
harlos: intoxicates to the extent that they for to know who is who

Who are these newbies on these thread; anyways..let me introduce me to u: I am tolu *whr is my lady...pls introduce urself too to them .*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
tolutweety:

Who are these newbies on these thread; anyways..let me introduce me to u: I am tolu *whr is my lady...pls introduce urself too to them .*
tolu i think you're the novice here, btw who is your lady, where is she from?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tolutweety(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
harlos: tolu i think you're the novice here, btw who is your lady, where is she from?

From this thread,i found my lady n u all obviously know her. tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
harlos: tolu i think you're the novice here, btw who is your lady, where is she from?
from the village , obviously! who are you Tolu to call founders like us Novice to this trend! park well o
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tolutweety(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
davseun2ta:
from the village , obviously! who are you Tolu to call founders like us Novice to this trend! park well o

Ooooohhh...naa, nt u,definitely not u. Was referring to some chics like sapphire and nichole.baba, I loyal o.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tolutweety(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
davseun2ta:

O oooh...naa, nt u,definitely not u. Was referring to some chics like sapphire and nichole.baba, I loyal o.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tolutweety(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
*i see u pearl, awiiyu dear? Dint reply ma mail*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chocopearl(f): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
tolutweety: *i see u pearl, awiiyu dear? Dint reply ma mail*
*sowee dear, i jst checked ma mail. I'm gud, hw z ur day going?*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
tolutweety:

O oooh...naa, nt u,definitely not u. Was referring to some chics like sapphire and nichole.baba, I loyal o.
o.k choco is ur pearl right? wink
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tolutweety(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
harlos: o.k choco is ur pearl right? wink

Right or wrong ! Ur guess is as good as mine wink
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
tolutweety:

Right or wrong ! Ur guess is as good as mine wink
MINE IS AS GOOD AS NEW!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
davseun2ta:
MINE IS AS GOOD AS NEW!
new and great things will always be my portion.

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by IZUKWU(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
Damex333: new and great things will always be my portion.
portion, the lord is my everlasting portion!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 4:02am On Aug 01, 2013
Portion of our blessing shall never be delayed this new month.*good mrng and happy new month pals*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 5:37am On Aug 01, 2013
harlos: Portion of our blessing shall never be delayed this new month.*good mrng and happy new month pals*
month of blessing and favour to every NL Members tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2013
emma_best2000: month of blessing and favour to every NL Members tongue
members only pls...*Happy new mnth guys, welcome to my birth month grin*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by nichole2(f): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2013
Month of breakthroughs
davseun2ta:
members only pls...*Happy new mnth guys, welcome to my birth month grin*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2013
nichole2: Month of breakthroughs
breakthroughs in all our endeavours *dave i'll start sharpening my mouth for that day wink*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ERF: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2013
harlos: breakthroughs in all our endeavours *dave i'll start sharpening my mouth for that day wink*
Endeavour..s to give in ur best this month, to God and to the world smiley
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2013
E<R>F:

Endeavour..s to give in ur best this month, to God and to the world smiley
WORLD OF LIES AND DECEITS
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
davseun2ta:
WORLD OF LIES AND DECEITS
Deceits ? One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by PhysicsMania: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
emma_best2000: Deceits ? One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other
Other good days are ahead, because the exemption of possible possibilities are necessary to make deceits true... Though magnifivorivical sentiments must be abadoned in arraigning unfortunate neccesities. Accurate bluders are relevant when false truths are distributed
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Physics_Mania:
Other good days are ahead, because the exemption of possible possibilities are necessary to make deceits true... Though magnifivorivical sentiments must be abadoned in arraigning unfortunate neccesities. Accurate bluders are relevant when false truths are distributed
distributed as you've wanted it to be distributed, are you the NL version of....*i forgot his name again damn* undecidedundecided
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chocopearl(f): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
harlos: distributed as you've wanted it to be distributed, are you the NL version of....*i forgot his name again damn* undecidedundecided
of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon lol....i cudnt agree less.

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 5:36am On Aug 02, 2013
chocopearl:
of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon lol....i cudnt agree less.
Less indeed, People's should eat less fat to reduce the risk of heart disease
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tolutweety(m): 6:03am On Aug 02, 2013
emma_best2000: Less indeed, People's should eat less fat to reduce the risk of heart disease
Disease is a state of malfunction. *gdmrning peeps*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Cestmoi1(f): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2013
*gd mrng all,hw hv u all bin?.tolutweety,nichole is nt a newbie.she is d lady daik is always tripping for on here apart from repogirl*

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.