Stats: 3,190,445 members, 7,940,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (533051 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chiefololade: 6:01am On Aug 08, 2013
vision2050: a.m ante meridiem, gudmorning to you.
You are absolutely correct
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2013
chiefololade:
Correct couple suffering because of hot weather over here

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chocopearl(f): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2013
chiefololade:
correct me if i'm wrong, i think d drink 2day is on harlos and other muslim brother's on this thread. *Happy public holiday buddies*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2013
chocopearl:
correct me if i'm wrong, i think d drink 2day is on harlos and other muslim brother's on this thread. *Happy public holiday buddies*
Thread Ericomoto started and run away grin

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chiefololade: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2013
emma_best2000: Thread Ericomoto started and run away grin
away dats true.. Wish I knw d Ericomoto
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chocopearl(f): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2013
chiefololade:
away dats true.. Wish I knw d Ericomoto
Ericomoto was here yesterday.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ERF: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2013
chocopearl:
Ericomoto was here yesterday.
Yesterday ke? So being around yesterday alone justifies his abadoning us? undecided
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2013
E<R>F:

Yesterday ke? So being around yesterday alone justifies his abadoning us? undecided
Us no go leave here as we don form another alliance grin. Choco i site u up up there wink how are you?
*everybody in the house i greet ya'll too wink *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Cestmoi1(f): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2013
you,harlos is hereby sentenced to give all your threadmates sallah meat.emi ase pupo e laye.amin.have a fab day.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Cestmoi1(f): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chiefololade: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2013
C'est moi:
...Meaning?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
C'est moi:
you,harlos is hereby sentenced to give all your threadmates sallah meat.emi ase pupo e laye.amin.have a fab day.
day like this is called eid-el-fitr, tho sallah is almost in wink. Amin o emi a she mi o.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2013

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ERF: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
harlos: day like this is called eid-el-fitr, tho sallah is almost in wink. Amin o emi a she mi o.
O boy i hear say for eid..el..fitree na only tree them dey uproot. And for Eid..el..MALLU dem dey kill all the young cows shey?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
E<R>F:

O boy i hear say for eid..el..fitree na only tree them dey uproot. And for Eid..el..MALLU dem dey kill all the young cows shey?
shey na ur interpretations dey make u talk like dis ni, abi u nor hear well well....abeg drink and forget ur sorrow.

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chocopearl(f): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
E<R>F:

shey na only one harlos dey chaow all these goodies. I'm sooo hungry ryt now, harlossssss!!!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
chocopearl:
shey na only one harlos dey chaow all these goodies. I'm sooo hungry ryt now, harlossssss!!!
harlosssss dey hear u o, i'm not show casing those, oya start to dey chop smiley
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chocopearl(f): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
harlos: harlosssss dey hear u o, i'm not show casing those, oya start to dey chop smiley
chop remain for us abeg
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
chocopearl:
chop remain for us abeg
abeg wetin dey happen for this place.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 5:05am On Aug 09, 2013
Damex333: abeg wetin dey happen for this place.
Place of joy and happiness for happy people's tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chiefololade: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2013
emma_best2000: Place of joy and happiness for happy people's tongue
People's Democratic Party is d ruling party in Nigeria *good morning my people.. How was ur nyt*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2013
chiefololade:
People's Democratic Party is d ruling party in Nigeria *good morning my people.. How was ur nyt*
Nigeria is my own country. No place like Home. *morning chief, how s d holiday going*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2013
Damex333: Nigeria is my own country. No place like Home. *morning chief, how s d holiday going*
Home for all or so I thought
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by didfy: 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
emma_best2000: Home for all or so I thought
Thought of what in Nigeria? Bros your day dreaming.think twice if is home for the poor or home for the rich.sure there is no middle class
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2013
didfy:
Thought of what in Nigeria? Bros your day dreaming.think twice if is home for the poor or home for the rich.sure there is no middle class
Class suspended till further notice tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2013
emma_best2000: Class suspended till further notice tongue
notice has been served class continues.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chiefololade: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2013
Damex333: notice has been served class continues.
Continues today is d German league.. Bundesliga
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by winjoseph: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
Bundesliga, hmmm...... Bayerm munich is the King
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
ibkaye: King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Lord is good
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chiefololade: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
emma_best2000: Lord is good
Good dat d community shield is today, come next week will be d kick off of d premier league
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
chiefololade:
Good dat d community shield is today, come next week will be d kick off of d premier league
league of justice or justice league na confirm movie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask