Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,959 members, 7,963,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:34 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (535316 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Akeem79(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2013
chocopearl:

Buddies it's a new day!!! Lets go out there and take it all. *Morning sweets*
All women and cats will do as they please and all men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea . grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chiefololade: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2013
Akeem79: All women and cats will do as they please and all men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea . grin
idea... don't know what to say about it
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2013
chocopearl:

Buddies it's a new day!!! Lets go out there and take it all. *Morning sweets*
All the good things i have comes from the lord *gud morning all. Jbluvv u and forum games*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Jbluv55(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2013
chiefololade:
idea... don't know what to say about it
It is always easier to give than to take - not love&gratitude but hatred&insults. embarassed
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by GODSBEAUTY(f): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2013
Jbluv55:
It is always easier to give than to take - not love&gratitude but hatred&insults. embarassed
Insults is a rude remark .
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2013
GODS_BEAUTY: Insults is a rude remark .

remarks are mostly effective when use positively
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2013
Positively spoken, I believe that Nigeria will become the best country in the world.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by danielmay16(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
world 4 wia(devilish laffta grin), are u monfoING US shocked?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
danielmay16: world 4 wia(devilish laffta grin), are u monfoING US shocked?

us or Nigeria...jux hope d Nigeria of my dream comes to reality.

**@daniel..pheew...u rili complicated matters,anyways..9ce 1..let d game cont..**
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by danielmay16(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
reality is what we r facing now,

(@kezmartino, 16 is a complicated day 2 show up, dnt blame me)
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Now its tym 4 our meeting @ NL coven.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Cestmoi1(f): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
kizmartino: Now its tym 4 our meeting @ NL coven.
Coven is a gathering of witches.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
C'est moi:

Coven is a gathering of witches.

witches nd wizards of NL dnt miss dix nyte meeting.

* grin grin grin *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
kizmartino:

witches nd wizards of NL dnt miss dix nyte meeting.

* grin grin grin *
Meeting of witches is total unacceptable on this thread grin Although everyone is a sinner but remember that Jesus Christ died to pay the price for your sin (Romans 5:8 )
Buddies God loves you all .
* Morning Sweets * kiss

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 4:13am On Oct 09, 2013
emma_best2000: Meeting of witches is total unacceptable on this thread grin Although everyone is a sinner but remember that Jesus Christ died to pay the price for your sin (Romans 5:8 )
Buddies God loves you all .
* Morning Sweets * kiss

All I was hearing yesterday night,was the voice of Kizmartino,while they were doing their coven meeting yesternight. (The meeting actually took place,confirmento ) I am very spiritual, believe it or not. Buddy,not sorry to burst your bubble o. Btw,you have announced it yourself and I followed you there spiritually.Better go and repent as Emma advised you.No weapon fashioned against us by NL witches and wizards shall prosper. tongue

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Akeem79(m): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2013
Babe2sure:

All I was hearing yesterday night,was the voice of Kizmartino,while they were doing their coven meeting yesternight. (The meeting actually took place,confirmento ) I am very spiritual, believe it or not. Buddy,not sorry to burst your bubble o. Btw,you have announced it yourself and I followed you there spiritually.Better go and repent as Emma advised you.No weapon fashioned against us by NL witches and wizards shall prosper. tongue
Prosper is my English name , and I used to tell people's that if there is a chance at the back of my full name to add another name , it should be miracle , infact I choosed that name miracle becos of what Our Lord God has been doing in my life ever since I was born cheesy
* Great day to you guys *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2013
Akeem79: Prosper is my English name , and I used to tell people's that if there is a chance at the back of my full name to add another name , it should be miracle , infact I choosed that name miracle becos of what Our Lord God has been doing in my life ever since I was born cheesy
* Great day to you guys *
born to rule over the nation, i'm here to b crowned. Babe2sure u can see thingscheesy Ak79 wink

*gud mrng to y'all*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Jbluv55(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2013
harlos: born to rule over the nation, i'm here to b crowned. Babe2sure u can see thingscheesy Ak79 wink

*gud mrng to y'all*
Ak79 is a type of rifle similar to Ak47 or am I just imagining things?

*Morn ppl, how was the glitch?*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ak79 is a type of rifle similar to Ak47 or am I just imagining things?

*Morn ppl, how was the glitch?*
things fall apart... who is the author? * Top of the morning guys*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chocopearl(f): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2013
davseun2ta:
things fall apart... who is the author? * Top of the morning guys*
author of things fall apart is Prof. Chinua Achebe of blessed memory. *Morning sweets*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2013
Memory of gud times are fun sometimes..lov d coven gatherin yestdy..

*seems am late..mornin peeps*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2013
chocopearl:
author of things fall apart is Prof. Chinua Achebe of blessed memory. *Morning sweets*
memory card with a Samsung Galaxy s4 for grab! who ever guess the two missing number will be the winner.(pls, when you call, the magic word is NL If i respond, let's play then be rest assure that you guess right...! on 08165565**7 cool
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by GODSBEAUTY(f): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
davseun2ta:
memory card with a Samsung Galaxy s4 for grab! who ever guess the two missing number will be the winner.(pls, when you call, the magic word is NL If i respond, let's play then be rest assure that you guess right...! on 08165565**7 cool
Winner(s) never quit and quitters never win . It is well with our souls .
( Nice day friends )
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Souls or spirits..seems u all ar takin ur siesta..

*beat me if u can..s-word stats nd ends sentence..add mor fun* grin grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
kizmartino: Souls or spirits..seems u all ar takin ur siesta..

*beat me if u can..s-word stats nd ends sentence..add mor fun* grin grin
siesta or fiesta tongue , That reminds me,i'm invitin everybody to my place to come nd chop meat as u like cheesy Maximum security is sure.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sure security matter cnt b toiled wit.jux hop BOKO-MALLAMS go on STRIKE..grin grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by danielmay16(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
strike?! whn harlos parry dey deer, pele o. Wo, harlos, if d last letter of ur name was T, we'd av lovd 2... try again next tym bro, dnt give up

(Always take d bull by the horns)
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Up BARCA!!!

grin grin

1lov king-Messi
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
Messi ko, messi-dis ni grin
@daniel may God continue to be with u. I'll not give up embarassed
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by danielmay16(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ni-ckelback makes my day whn im feeln edgy

(Amen, confirmation 2 prayer)
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Edgy??...i dey hungri jaretongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by danielmay16(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
Jare is a Yoruba word meaning Fight righteously/bravely...i think

(YB IS ME<I'M YB)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.