Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (522851 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 6:42am On Jan 15, 2015
zoomman:

u dont need to let em know ur happy....its a blessing in disguise grin
Disguise you said , but ... tongue
* Sweets Thursday * kiss

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tomayira(f): 6:48am On Jan 15, 2015
But disguise is an artificial mask over the real you, be original please! :-
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2015
tomayira:
But disguise is an artificial mask over the real you, be original please! :-
Please don't leave me....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Please don't leave me....

Me and you know that, he who stop thinking start stinking.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2015
Babe2sure:

Me and you know that, he who stop thinking start stinking.
stinking rat was my favorite yab in those days... *babe2sure... so good to see you again! guess you have forgotten me your nairaland love*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2015
davseun2ta:
stinking rat was my favorite yab in those days... *babe2sure... so good to see you again! guess you have forgotten me your nairaland love*

Days of yore.

*Good to see you too. I did not forget you,but you are now my ex-lover. tongue. Dis your dis-appearing and re-appearing act, I no understand o*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Babe2sure:

Days of yore.

*Good to see you too. I did not forget you,but you are now my ex-lover. tongue. Dis your dis-appearing and re-appearing act, I no understand o*
YORE IS NOT AN ENGLISH WORD....*AYE MA NIKA OOOO... so out of sight is out of mind.. after all the love you promised me... cry cry cry cry cry*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2015
davseun2ta:

YORE IS NOT AN ENGLISH WORD....*AYE MA NIKA OOOO... so out of sight is out of mind.. after all the love you promised me... cry cry cry cry cry*

Word spelt 'yore' is an english word jor.

*Before nko, out of sight is out of mind.......most especially when you went AWOL without telling me anything, I should wait for you? undecided*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Babe2sure:

*Before nko, out of sight is out of mind.......most especially when you went AWOL without telling me anything, I should wait for you? undecided*
JOR AINT IN D DICO TOO SO PLZZ DONT LETS DIGRESS....LETS PROGRESS
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Babe2sure:

jor o! is a music title... *so it means that all the love watin tin, was just for a while... who knows if you were the cause of my AWOL so you can play your match well abi?*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
davseun2ta:
jor o! is a music title... *so it means that all the love watin tin, was just for a while... who knows if you were the cause of my AWOL so you can play your match well abi?*

Title that you gave the story is not a befitting one.

*You want to use reverse pscychology on me abi? Ma tan ara e. The woman you went away with has deserted you abi? You now want to come back? No way.*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Babe2sure:

Title that you gave the story is not a befitting one.

*You want to use reverse pscychology on me abi? Ma tan ara e. The woman you went away with has deserted you abi? You now want to come back? No way.*
one , two, three , four , five catching fishes....yeee! I have forgotten the rhyme ooooo...

*o ma se o! is it every man that leaves the house, goes after another woman?.. its your jazz joor! cos even while I was still active, you were bringing men to our matrimonial home..... grin grin grin grin grin*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
davseun2ta:

one , two, three , four , five catching fishes....yeee! I have forgotten the rhyme ooooo...

*o ma se o! is it every man that leaves the house, goes after another woman?.. its your jazz joor! cos even while I was still active, you were bringing men to our matrimonial home..... grin grin grin grin grin*

Oooo how could you forget? Memories last forever na.

*cheesy cheesy if I catch you ehn, *scratches head*I don't know what to do to you cheesy. That is what you get when you cannot explain where you kept disappearing to*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2015
Babe2sure:

Oooo how could you forget? Memories last forever na.

*cheesy cheesy if I catch you ehn, *scratches head*I don't know what to do to you cheesy. That is what you get when you cannot explain where you kept disappearing to*
na true ooo, i cant forget those poem..
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by nonsso: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
teewai3:

na true ooo, i cant forget those poem..

Poem or no poem please someone should tell Babe2sure and davseun2ta that I have room for rent wink wink wink
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
nonsso:

Poem or no poem please someone should tell Babe2sure and davseun2ta that I have room for rent wink wink wink

Rent the room out to someone else.

*i was separated from him long time ago, I have started divorce proceedings against him. I am going to divorce him sighting abandonment and lack of love on my part*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by coolrose(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Babe2sure:

Rent the room out to someone else.

*i was separated from him long time ago, I have started divorce proceedings against him. I am going to divorce him sighting abandonment and lack of love on my part*

Else there will be trouble!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
coolrose:

Else there will be trouble!
trouble is an act of looking for trouble... I get am? grin grin grin grin grin *well, you can go ahead and fill a divorce. perhaps you don't know I have proofs for your infidelity and witch craft... grin grin grin grin grin*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by HizMissy(f): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
davseun2ta:
trouble is an act of looking for trouble... I get am? grin grin grin grin grin *well, you can go ahead and fill a divorce. perhaps you don't know I have proofs for your infidelity and witch craft... grin grin grin grin grin*

am i wrong?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
HizMissy:

am i wrong?
wrong your right of been proud! that's the only way you can right your wrong by been humble... yaitch!!! grin grin grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
davseun2ta:
wrong your right of been proud! that's the only way you can right your wrong by been humble... yaitch!!! grin grin grin
Yaitch is not even in the dictionary....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
zoomman:

Yaitch is not even in the dictionary....
dictionary is meant to guide you... check well, you shall see the word yaitch!!! grin grin grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
davseun2ta:
dictionary is meant to guide you... check well, you shall see the word yaitch!!! grin grin grin
yaitch is not in any way related to the matter on ground.....mr yaitch grin grin grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
zoomman:

yaitch is not in any way related to the matter on ground.....mr yaitch grin grin grin

Yaitch ko, yaitch ni. Mr yaitch, whatever that means.

*Davseun2ta, have you been served the divorce petition yet?*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Babe2sure:

Yaitch ko, yaitch ni. Mr yaitch, whatever that means.

*Davseun2ta, have you been served the divorce petition yet?*
means I have to return the dictionary I found the word "yaitch" from to the book shop where I bought....
"babe2sure see you in court on Monday"
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
davseun2ta:
means I have to return the dictionary I found the word "yaitch" from to the book shop where I bought....
"babe2sure see you in court on Monday"

Bought slice bread to make club sandwich.

*sure*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
Babe2sure:

Bought slice bread to make club sandwich.

*sure*
sandwich ko? BabyWich ni, to many words dat are not in d dictionary today grin

*babe2sure oti ti tan, mo ti ka e hehehe *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2015
zyzxx:
sandwich ko? BabyWich ni, to many words dat are not in d dictionary today grin

*babe2sure oti ti tan, mo ti ka e hehehe *
Today? What about it?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Today? What about it?
It has bn written that God will grant our heart desire ds year....Can I hear u say amen...
*Happy weekend to u ladies nd Gents*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2015
zoomman:

It has bn written that God will grant our heart desire ds year....Can I hear u say amen...
*Happy weekend to u ladies nd Gents*
AMEN!! But my heart desires are flentiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
AMEN!! But my heart desires are flentiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

flentiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! the way a local hausa man pronounces the word 'plenty'..
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ali1king: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Plenty dollars in my name Ali1king

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.