Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,833 members, 7,893,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:51 AM

Return Of The Full Don - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Return Of The Full Don (678 Views)

The Return Of Desperate Chicks - Nigeria's Destiny's Child / Purchase Album By Pherowshuz The Return Of Phero The Great / Eldee - Return Of The King Drop 09-09-06 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return Of The Full Don by hoodboi(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2008
Yep, the king's back, Full don for real, all my people holla back jare, J.duck, menike errbody,
Re: Return Of The Full Don by bolajibaok(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2008
and who might you be?
i guess ur the partner of big shishi. flow mirakulus et al
we have taken over the rap game up in here . u wanna battle me ?
Re: Return Of The Full Don by hoodboi(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2008
nd who da hell re u? B4 u come up opening ur mouth nd sh*t i suggest u check who i'm with and what i can do, ask around or check around, nd now my status as changed, i don't battle you if u don't have a hit track,
Re: Return Of The Full Don by bolajibaok(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2008
and have u got a hit track? i have mine post yours and i will gladly post mine. its naija . bjpumpin is in da building. you better recognise.
Re: Return Of The Full Don by hoodboi(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2008
i'll let dis go for first timers, u might not be so lucky d second time,

like i said do some diggin before u run ur mouth.
Re: Return Of The Full Don by bolajibaok(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2008
i dont dig shit . i bring beef to ur face like a starved vegetarian.

(1) (Reply)

Tosinadeda Can U Help Me On How To Download The Song? / Underground System / Name your pick for Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.