Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:37 PM

Is This What Will Happen In Nigeria Soon....... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This What Will Happen In Nigeria Soon....... (667 Views)

See What Dunamis Pastor Dr Paul Enenche Said Would Happen In 2015 / What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) / If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This What Will Happen In Nigeria Soon....... by unclenna(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
Many times in any generation there are certain people GOD reveal things about there future or the future of there Nation. Sometime there dreams lead them into trouble. Some of them were beaten and some sold to prevent there dreams from coming to pass. GOD some time reveal to his children things that may before them through dreams. Peter was revealed to about the coming of Collenius, Joseph was revealed to his reign in the foreign Land and Pharaoh was revealed to about the coming famine. All these revelations were through dreams. I have been having series of dreams that to me they are revelations and I want to share it with my fellow brothers and sisters in the house. The essence of sharing these dreams is so that we may pray over it that the good GOD we stop it from coming to pass. I know when I have ordinary dreams and I also know when my dreams are not ordinary
Re: Is This What Will Happen In Nigeria Soon....... by unclenna(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
unclenna: Many times in any generation there are certain people GOD reveal things about there future or the future of there Nation. Sometime there dreams lead them into trouble. Some of them were beaten and some sold to prevent there dreams from coming to pass. GOD some time reveal to his children things that may before them through dreams. Peter was revealed to about the coming of Collenius, Joseph was revealed to his reign in the foreign Land and Pharaoh was revealed to about the coming famine. All these revelations were through dreams. I have been having series of dreams that to me they are revelations and I want to share it with my fellow brothers and sisters in the house. The essence of sharing these dreams is so that we may pray over it that the good GOD we stop it from coming to pass. I know when I have ordinary dreams and I also know when my dreams are not ordinary
When I settle with my spirit I will write the dreams down. Just two dreams pointing in the same direction.......It cannot be all that dreams. Am afraid the government or SSS or the individuals may come after me but I have received wisdom from the LORD not to call names of persons...
Re: Is This What Will Happen In Nigeria Soon....... by unclenna(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2012
THE FIRST DREAM
In my first dream I saw a current president of Nigeria been over thrown by what looks like people wearing green Karki. They stopped his convoy, asked him to come out and he did not quarrel with them but obeyed all there orders. With the current prophecy of a man of GOD that contested in an election saying another election may occur before its time.....hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm. the coup did not happen in that current president home but on the road. Is this a coincident or a revelation. Please let us pray for Nigeria.
Re: Is This What Will Happen In Nigeria Soon....... by Rich4god(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
Speechless...
Re: Is This What Will Happen In Nigeria Soon....... by ghettodreamz(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2012
ALL I WOULD SAY, LET THE WILL OF THE FATHER BE DONE ON OUR LAND, NIGERIA NEED A LEADER AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART THAT WILL DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER AND HELP SAVE OUR LAND FROM DESTRUCTION AND FAMINE...

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Annony How Would U React If U Heard Your Pastor Stole Bread . . . / On 9/11, How The Lord’s Prayer Saved John Mahony, A Retired U.S. Army Colonel / Why Do Oyedepo, Chris Go Easily 2 UK But Rarely To Other Part Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.