Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,324 members, 7,940,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital (1389 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by emmnet(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
hello house i need ur sincere opinion pls what profitable biz can one do with 100 as cpital. Thanks awaoting reply
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by legalwealth(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2012
No other one will I tell you now that it is

RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS.

OK?
I will explain this business soon now as this is area of expertise with fresh research outcome in here for you.

Stay tuned up.

emmnet: hello house i need ur sincere opinion pls what profitable biz can one do with 100 as cpital. Thanks awaoting reply
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by jumsnarol: 12:16am On Sep 10, 2012
I am in abeokuta, ow do I get d book wen I pay. I want to consider the buz.
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by housefosogis(f): 2:01am On Sep 10, 2012
pls am interested in this business.can i pay the 1k?pls reply via info@houseofsogis.com
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by legalwealth(m): 4:30am On Sep 10, 2012
Your location doesn't matter as I will deliver the EBOOK straight into your email immediately I confirm your detail as I said at the end of my post.
100% Guaranteed and if you are not sure of me if I'm truely legal,you can checkout my facebook profile here now via
www.facebook.com/presegs

To your success
Presegs Adesida

jumsnarol: I am in abeokuta, ow do I get d book wen I pay. I want to consider the buz.
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by legalwealth(m): 4:32am On Sep 10, 2012
Yes!Send your Payment details and email to my hotline 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 as I've said above after making Payment.

Thanks and to your success.

house fo sogis: pls am interested in this business.can i pay the 1k?pls reply via info@houseofsogis.com
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by emmnet(m): 5:13am On Sep 10, 2012
is there no other biz rather than recharge card printing
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by blogger77: 6:12am On Sep 10, 2012
What is all these shouts about recharge card business, seems too risky for beginners like me with 100k. I will advice anybody with 100k to sell things or products on www.justbuyorsell.com. It is an online auction and marketplace site in Nigeria and works like ebay. Registration is free, listing is free and you can list unlimited number of items online. Buyers pay for for your products online via justbuyorsell.com. The company only charge sellers 3.7% for every successful transaction which is pretty ok. With 100k you can open your own online store on this website and make a living. Afterall many people abroad make a living selling products on ebay and other auction websites
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by legalwealth(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2012
There are other businesses and by the way,
which one do you want.
Online or offline business?

emmnet: is there no other biz rather than recharge card printing
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by legalwealth(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2012
First of all!
I'm an online business guy as well and I know what it takes to be successful in such business as it takes time,strategy,alot of learnings.

Unlike Recharge Card Biz where your money is secured again lost and can be learnt and get started within 24hrs with good profit margin,online business such as the one you are talking about has a big loss margin.

More,Recharge Card Biz is good for any newbie unlike auction and more so,it is not compulsory you spend the whole 100k on Recharge before you make profit but it's just that the more you invest,the more you make.

OK?and by the way,I've you started the auction business cuz you sound like someone that just finshed reading an ebook on that where theyve sweetened everything for you like it is as easy as ABC.

Man!Dont be deceived!

I started offline business 1st before I as well moved into Online Business which has kept me moving on because my offline Biz kept making me money while I set my online biz waiting for it cash to come as I didn't venture into get rich businesses as that is the main point.

Learn!

To your success both online and offline.

blogger77: What is all these shouts about recharge card business, seems too risky for beginners like me with 100k. I will advice anybody with 100k to sell things or products on www.justbuyorsell.com. It is an online auction and marketplace site in Nigeria and works like ebay. Registration is free, listing is free and you can list unlimited number of items online. Buyers pay for for your products online via justbuyorsell.com. The company only charge sellers 3.7% for every successful transaction which is pretty ok. With 100k you can open your own online store on this website and make a living. Afterall many people abroad make a living selling products on ebay and other auction websites
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by legalwealth(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2012
CLICK HERE to subscribe freely to download series of businesses I have for you and anyone be it online and offline into your email weekly and you will enjoy it.

Goodluck...

emmnet: is there no other biz rather than recharge card printing
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by hottprince: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
how did u get d 100k keep doin what u did to get d 100k.
even if its beggin keep beggin.
Cos if u begged ur way to 100k den u mst be really talented.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by emmnet(m): 2:45am On Oct 04, 2012
thanks guys i am greatfull for all your reply i did not beg to get the money it was a soft loan i took from my wor place
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by biz1234: 4:31am On Oct 04, 2012
Start an internet business. from experience, it is very cheap to start and the profit is just too good. All you need to do is to master the act.
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by chemashie(m): 5:48am On Oct 04, 2012
Am into importation of fast selling products & sell my products through online adverts. You can check my page for more info @www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Online Shops / Sabmiller Brewery Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria / Wholesale!!! Place Ur Order For Ladies & Mens Shoes, Bags, Purses, Ladies Belts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.