Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,199 members, 7,928,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:28 PM

A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! (6668 Views)

Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) / OMG! The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia(viewers Discretion ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2012
LagosShia:

You just admitted to have spread a rumor.when you're not sure something is true it is a rumor or gossip.but ofcourse you got to share it because it is about Islam or it involves muslims as alleged.

Abeg go and die!hater.

Hater? Not today not a long while dear. Unfortunately you are already dead. May God have mercy on your soul. Your intolarance and sensitive nature about anything that touches your religion is pittyful. Are you going to strapp bombs on yourself now to kill me ove the internet? Please go ahead!!! You are forgiven. grin
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2012
vedaxcool:

Case? What is this psyco saying? Is the girl mentally disturb or something?

U still insane liar and petty i1mbecil! Where is ur source, u gave a website that shows the poverty mentality of its owner! Do u expect me to go thru. Everything in that trashy website that looks like the LovePeddler of babylon to just verify ur insane lies?

Mr. Annony if I told u I saw ur pastor stealing bread u would
just condemn and go without asking where I heard it? Pls muslims don't act like that!

This thread again confirms christians in NL would believe anything that speaks negatively about Islam!

I challenge the deluded liar who posted the OP provide ur source or be branded a God forsaken liar give us specific link
to the the news item and if u can't then I am sorry to say u
worship the devil in leisure time! grin grin grin

You are loughable, I would not exchange insult with a lousy so called man like yourself. Who tries to randomly insult people to get a sick satisfaction.

I never said this was a news item please read my post slowly again, I just expresed my disgust at the pictures.

Just becouse you say I worship the devilit does not and will never make true. If this is your recruitment drive, please try next door. I am all Christ's, I was bought by the highest bidder there will ever be!

Have good day!!! grin
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by vedaxcool(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2012
^
Devil worshipper!!! grin grin grin what u have no evidence? After lying on Islam? Ingrate? U only express ur displeasure at the picture? U are unevenly insane indeed grin grin and howling moronn like u should never be allowed unguarded access to a computer? U used the picture to insult Islam and condemn the shariah! We are glad u did such, making everyone witness first hand NL chritsian bigotry! Good job! Lucifer's minion!

And yeah have a gave day too grin grin grin
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2012
i bet you he wont be stealing bread anymore grin
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2012
vedaxcool: ^
Devil worshipper!!! grin grin grin what u have no evidence? After lying on Islam? Ingrate? U only express ur displeasure at the picture? U are unevenly insane indeed grin grin and howling moronn like u should never be allowed unguarded access to a computer? U used the picture to insult Islam and condemn the shariah! We are glad u did such, making everyone witness first hand NL chritsian bigotry! Good job! Lucifer's minion!

And yeah have a gave day too grin grin grin

You are a lunatic on the loose! Says, you whos God call you a slave!
GOOD DAY INDEED!!! grin
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by tidytim: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by Purist(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
Come on guys, this picture has been circulating the internet for a few years now and is clearly a hoax. If I remember correctly, it was supposed to be some kind of magic trick meant to entertain people for money, but somehow people have twisted the story over the years with various versions left and right.
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by vedaxcool(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You are a lunatic on the loose! Says, you whos God call you a slave!
GOOD DAY INDEED!!! grin

Devil worshiper! grin grin grin lunatic is what everyone calls u whenever they are forced to supervise ur every activity lol grin grin grin grin grin and ur god called u dog! Oh! What u don't remember?

Do not cast the bread meant for the children to the Dogs . . . cheesy grin howling moronn indeed u are, after letting NL christians slip off guard and expose their bigotry the least u can do is apologise instead of lying like unrefined riff raff and claim u were showing ur displeasure at the picture . . . Raving lunatic!!! grin

And yeah have a good day indeed too grin grin grin
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by MyJoe: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
LagosShia:

Your stupidity is beyond shock.so because to you sharia law is like mob justice,any mob justice becomes sharia law automatically?

Which court in iran passed such sentence on the boy?what is the name of the judge?if this story was true,the news would have being all over the world especially when the west even twist the good things about iran for propaganda.

As for the pic,it looks photoshopped.also,how do we know from the pic those people are in iran and not in mars?how do you even know they are muslims when other religions exist in iran?

If you can get a reliable link to your ridicule bring it.

And regarding sharia law,if someone is caught stealing to eat because he can't afford to eat even if the person be an adult,the person is innocent.the government and society must ensure no one goes to sleep with hungry stomach.the Prophet (sa) said:the one who let his neighbor sleep in hunger is not a believer.also in sharia law,the laws of Islam are not administered upon anyone that have not attained puberty.

What you see in the pic assuming it is real is not any law but cruelty outside the law.
Right. If the picture is real - and it doesn't look real very much - this would probably be mob justice. It has to be a court ordered punishment to qualify to be labelled as Sharia.

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
Follow this link to see the real story. http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/crushboy.asp
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by vedaxcool(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
The luciferous servantee, this is the finally picture after the "amputation" . . . So that u show ur displeasure more about the picture, lazyyy liar! Lo grin grin grin have a goodday telling lies for your lord the devil!

Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by manmustwac(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
LOCkED! Because the story is not TRUE! angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2)

How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans / Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? / Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.