Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Tell Me What Married People Know, That We Single Dont. I Have Answers!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me What Married People Know, That We Single Dont. I Have Answers!!!!! (1416 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me What Married People Know, That We Single Dont. I Have Answers!!!!! by hassymo5(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2012
it annoys me that if single's (Bachelor/Bachelorette)are giving advice to married people,, they wont accept it and end up telling us what do we know,,,
Pls MARRIED people tell me or us (singles)what you know that we (singles) dont!!!!!!!!
cos i have answers and i do believe that my fellow singles do too... LOL
Re: Tell Me What Married People Know, That We Single Dont. I Have Answers!!!!! by hassymo5(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2012
Let me start by helping them
married people have sex, we single dont... hahahahahah
Re: Tell Me What Married People Know, That We Single Dont. I Have Answers!!!!! by Jellitah: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2013
Aggggggggggggggggggggggh. . .awon dem singles know it all o!
The reason they are still SINGLE!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What Married People Know, That We Single Dont. I Have Answers!!!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2013
Hehehe.........
Married men know that the source of their pot belly is the handiwork of their wives in the kitchen....
While single guys mostly get that from alcohol
Married men know that the money they make is not for them to spend alone but singles guys spend it all on themselves!!
Married men know that it is irresponsible to be coming home 11pm on Friday or Saturday nights while single guys don't know!!
Married men know that having a good wife helps him in achieving a lot of his dreams while single guys don't know!!
Ps...am not married...I just know these things!!

(1) (Reply)

Deborah’s Dilemma: 15-year-old Rape Victim Bemoans Uncertain Futur / The Latest Family Section Member. / I Have No Regrets Killing My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.