Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,328 members, 7,881,226 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:42 PM

What Type Of Guys Do Ladies Like? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Type Of Guys Do Ladies Like? (573 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / Do Ladies Realise This? / 95% Of Guys Are Sex Perverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Guys Do Ladies Like? by Princeojua(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2012
Hello! I'm Prince. In a short while i happen to hang out with the Prettiers girls any guy wil want. But i don't see myself that handsome,but i believe in myself anyway. Any girl i approached with serious mood,seems not to have a NO for an answer. And when i quit them,that's when there will want me more. So i'm asking you ladies out there,what type of a guy do you want? CONFIDENT GUY? HANDSOME? Or will you rather remain with the one that's good in Bed? Without money o.
Re: What Type Of Guys Do Ladies Like? by Priscy09(f): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
Guys wit Gud looks gets my attention easily............handsome all the way
Re: What Type Of Guys Do Ladies Like? by k2039: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
you just incoherent with your post.
The answer to your question is in your post.
they simply want you to behave thesame way you behave when you quit(afterall that's when they want you more)
Re: What Type Of Guys Do Ladies Like? by Lovetinz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
The answer is in your last sentence.
No money, no love. Period.
Buy a Range rover sport, Armani suits, Rolex watch.
If any girl say no to you, call me I go bring you 20. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Any Single Nairaland Babe In Texas? / I Need A Woman Am Here Searching For Who Is Honest An Truthful Who Is Caring / Website not here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.