Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,467 members, 7,885,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

Tattoos Idolising..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tattoos Idolising..... (2816 Views)

Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos) / If You Get Tattoos, So Will We, Obama Tells Daughters / When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tattoos Idolising..... by xavier3(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
Upon being seated, a young chap with an american accent boarded and sat next to me then made a call before switching off his phone as directed, and on the other end of the call was a voice that sounded feminine.
He made threats saying "I'm on my way to lagos i'll be there in an hour and when i get there i'm gonna bust your asz, recall the last beating i gave ya, i'm gonna f**k your face up real good this time" and the threat went on and on and on, that i just had to have a good look at the clown seated next to me at the same time wondering why my ticket would place me here. In that instant gaze i spotted on his arm a tattoo boldly carved with the words "RIP MUM"
My thoughts aren't centered on the woman hitting aspect because it's wrong on all levels. Rather is it wise for someone to have a tattoo idolising dead/living parent/persons no matter how close both were.
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
so long as it is on THEIR bodies, i couldnt care less, and so should you!
if someone feels better about having a tattoo of the name of a dead/closed one then who are we to say it's wrong?
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by CrazyMan(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2012
MRbrownJAY: so long as it is on THEIR bodies, i couldnt care less, and so should you!
if someone feels better about having a tattoo of the name of a dead/closed one then who are we to say it's wrong?
Seconded...but in as much as I don't criticize them, I won't advise youths to engage in it.
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2012
CrazyMan:
Seconded...but in as much as I don't criticize them, I won't advise youths to engage in it.

shouldnt you teach youth to express themselves the best way they see fit? although i dont have any tattoos, i really wouldnt mind if anyone has one (and would only severely warn that child, if they wanted to have one on their face/hands)
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by CrazyMan(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2012
MRbrownJAY: shouldnt you teach youth to express themselves the best way they see fit? although i dont have any tattoos, i really wouldnt mind if anyone has one (and would only severely warn that child, if they wanted to have one on their face/hands)
So what's the difference between tattooing your face from tattooing any part of your body? Tattoo is tattoo. If you're to advise a child on tattooing, simply tell him or her to abstain from it.

Secondly, like I stated earlier, I don't criticize those with it, but I don't like it either...it doesn't portray you as a responsible person.

How would you feel if your young child start asking you about your tattoos? That everyone has a right to express his/self in ways that seem fit for them shouldn't make them adopt the lifestyle of irresponsible people.
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2012
CrazyMan:
So what's the difference between tattooing your face from tattooing any part of your body? Tattoo is tattoo.

i think you misunderstood what i mean by severely warning them........what i meant is that i would let them know that having a face/hand tattoo could greatly jeopardize their chances for a job in the future, compared to a tattoo that can be covered with a shirt or long sleeves.....but if they'd decided to get it, then so be it.

If you're to advise a child on tattooing, simply tell him or her to abstain from it.

why should i tell a person to abstain from it? i would simply tell them that they will have to wait until they are 18.

Secondly, like I stated earlier, I don't criticize those with it, but I don't like it either...it doesn't portray you as a responsible person.

and thats YOUR views, and you are entitled to them.....sadly i dont believe what you are saying. its an art form, and some look great with it.

How would you feel if your young child start asking you about your tattoos? That everyone has a right to express his/self in ways that seem fit for them shouldn't make them adopt the lifestyle of irresponsible people.

and yet you think that talking negatively about something that OBVIOUSLY attracted their attention is the key?! lol. if i had tattoos and my youg child asked me what they were, then i would simply answer him that its body art, kind of a form of expression, like so many!
people like you are quick to want to hammer things in a person's mind instead of letting that person make their own choices in life, and DISCOVER THEMSELF!
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by CrazyMan(m): 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
MRbrownJAY: i think you misunderstood what i mean by severely warning them........what i meant is that i would let them know that having a face/hand tattoo could greatly jeopardize their chances for a job in the future, compared to a tattoo that can be covered with a shirt or long sleeves.....but if they'd decided to get it, then so be it.
Don't you think it would be much better if you tell them to refrain from it? I mean what's the difference between a face and a body tattoo...too me, they're all the same.

Keep your skin fresh and look responsible...that's what I'd say if given the chance to advice any teenager on tattoo.

MRbrownJAY:
why should i tell a person to abstain from it? i would simply tell them that they will have to wait until they are 18.
Before you advise someone to wait until his 18 before tattooing his body, you must be able to give him tangible reasons to back up your advise. ...could you state them please.

MRbrownJAY:
and thats YOUR views, and you are entitled to them.....sadly i dont believe what you are saying. its an art form, and some look great with it.
Would you support your child's decision to tattoo his body if he/she tells you about how obsessed he is with
the art? Please be honest with your reply.

MRbrownJAY:
and yet you think that talking negatively about something that OBVIOUSLY attracted their attention is the key?! lol. if i had tattoos and my youg child asked me what they were, then i would simply answer him that its body art, kind of a form of expression, like so many!
Any form of fashion that makes you hide it from the general public should be talked about negatively...you stated earlier that you'll advise youngsters to put in parts of their body which is hidden.

My question, if tattooing is responsible, why hide it? Why would I go all the way to draw weird creatures on my body then cover with my shirt. Doesn't that sound like madness to you? I mean why draw it in the first place?

MRbrownJAY: people like you are quick to want to hammer things in a person's mind instead of letting that person make their own choices in life, and DISCOVER THEMSELF!
I believe that every habit a child should go into must be a habit that would bring a positive change in his/her life. If my child loves art, I would simply buy him/her a drawing board and a couple of colours to develop his/her talent.

Why would I let him practice art on his body?
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
CrazyMan:
Don't you think it would be much better if you tell them to refrain from it? I mean what's the difference between a face and a body tattoo...too me, they're all the same.

much better for who? FOR YOU, yes but certainly not for the person in question. dont try to force people to do what YOU want to do, let them express themselves (so long as they dont do anything criminal). as for the face/hand tattoo, it is a very big step and therefore i will ask that person to wait until they are 18 before they take that decision.

Keep your skin fresh and look responsible...that's what I'd say if given the chance to advice any teenager on tattoo.

many people prefer a skin with tattoo that a raw skin, so to them it is fresh......as for the responsible part, we can clearly understant that you really think/look down on people with tattoo. so you will obviously have a bias view on the subject.

Before you advise someone to wait until his 18 before tattooing his body, you must be able to give him tangible reasons to back up your advise. ...could you state them please.

but thats the whole point....... i have no tangible reason as to why i should REFUSE that they have a tattoo. i certainly dont believe a tattoo is wrong, far from it, some of them look really nice..... so if someone decides to have one then they should, when they are of age, and know the consequences of having one in the wrong place.

Would you support your child's decision to tattoo his body if he/she tells you about how obsessed he is with
the art? Please be honest with your reply.

first of all, if that child is below 17 then he has very little chances of getting one, but then, if they were really crazy about it, i would let him/her have it (but not on e the face or hand before they are 18 and aware of the consequences of having one in such place.

Any form of fashion that makes you hide it from the general public should be talked about negatively...you stated earlier that you'll advise youngsters to put in parts of their body which is hidden.

i said to put it in a place that COULD be covered, not that MUST be covered. again dont misunderstand my posts. nobody wants to (or should) hide their tattoos but if for some reason or the other they should/must (like when meetingnarrow minded people like you, for example), then they should be able to do so.......a face/hand tattoo would be very difficult to hide.
remember, again, that i am not saying that a face/hand tattoo is wrong or bad......i am saying that one must understand the consequences of having one, before having one.

My question, if tattooing is responsible, why hide it? Why would I go all the way to draw weird creatures on my body then cover with my shirt. Doesn't that sound like madness to you? I mean why draw it in the first place?

the question as to why hide it is very simple: because there are narrow minded people LIKE YOU who automatically believe that a person with a tattoo is irresponsible (without knowing jack shiit about that said person). so in order for people (like you) to not irresponsibly label others without any basis whatsoever to back their claim, its better to first let them get to know you, so that they wont judge you childishly, because you have a tattoo.

I believe that every habit a child should go into must be a habit that would bring a positive change in his/her life. If my child loves art, I would simply buy him/her a drawing board and a couple of colours to develop his/her talent.

you first mistake is to believe that having a tattoo is NOT going to bring a positive change to a person's life.....wrong! there are many people, who feel much better about themselves, after having that said tattoo. the fact that you dont like it IS NOT a reason to believe that it aint so. your second mistake is that if your child loves art and decide to have a tattoo later, then you should equally accept his choice, instead of trying to narrow mindedly think that art has only to do with drawing on a piece pf paper.

Why would I let him practice art on his body?

the art of drawing has many support and paper is only ONE of them. people can also draw draw on walls (graffiti), on clothing (fashion design), 3D drawing (sculpture), on computer (graphic design), carving on skin (tribal markings), etc etc...... let people decide how they want to visually express themselves, the best THEY see fit.
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by CrazyMan(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
much better for who? FOR YOU, yes but certainly not for the person in question. dont try to force people to do what YOU want to do, let them express themselves (so long as they dont do anything criminal). as for the face/hand tattoo, it is a very big step and therefore i will ask that person to wait until they are 18 before they take that decision.

MRbrownJAY: many people prefer a skin with tattoo that a raw skin, so to them it is fresh......as for the responsible part, we can clearly understant that you really think/look down on people with tattoo. so you will obviously have a bias view on the subject.
I don't look down on people with tattoos I'm just trying to make you reason with me that it has no positive influence on the life of a person.

A quick study has shown that 70% of Nigerians are against tattoos. 20% are indifferent and the remaining 10% are tattoo crusaders.

Now tell me, if 70 people out of a gathering of 100 give you their opinions about an issue, would you go against them simply because you want to follow your heart?

Can you name at least five responsible Nigerians that have tattoos on their skin? How many responsible people have you seen with tattoos? And if I may also add...what is the percentage of people you yourself see with tattoos to that of those who don't have. If you're to plot a graph of people in your area who have tattoos against those who don't havean how would it look like?

Stop being childish here and view this issue from a matured perspective.

MRbrownJAY:
but thats the whole point....... i have no tangible reason as to why i should REFUSE that they have a tattoo. i certainly dont believe a tattoo is wrong, far from it, some of them look really nice..... so if someone decides to have one then they should, when they are of age, and know the consequences of having one in the wrong place.
You sound very funny here...so if the government wants to impose stiff penalties on those who have tattoos, and you're asked to represent them by giving the government tangible reasons why it shouldn't be scraped and tattooed peopele shouldn't be punished, this would be your reply...

Pathetic!

MRbrownJAY: first of all, if that child is below 17 then he has very little chances of getting one, but then, if they were really crazy about it, i would let him/her have it (but not on e the face or hand before they are 18 and aware of the consequences of having one in such place.

i said to put it in a place that COULD be covered, not that MUST be covered. again dont misunderstand my posts. nobody wants to (or should) hide their tattoos but if for some reason or the other they should/must (like when meetingnarrow minded people like you, for example), then they should be able to do so.......a face/hand tattoo would be very difficult to hide.
remember, again, that i am not saying that a face/hand tattoo is wrong or bad......i am saying that one must understand the consequences of having one, before having one.
How many Nigerian children of 18 can you confidently boast of that have tattoos on their bodies?

Don't you think if you want to start a business, a market survey about your particular business interest would be most helpful to you? Would you begin a business at a place where statistics have proven that you'll run at a loss? Would you remain sturbbon simply because you want to follow your heart?

My dear open your eyes and look around you...this is Nigeria not usa or Europe. Nigeria is a highly religious country, with so many moral and ethnic standards. Therefore encouraging your children to tattoo themselves would only lead to them being stigmatized by fellow Nigerians.

A word they say is enough for the wise!
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by CrazyMan(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
MRbrownJAY: the question as to why hide it is very simple: because there are narrow minded people LIKE YOU who automatically believe that a person with a tattoo is irresponsible (without knowing jack shiit about that said person). so in order for people (like you) to not irresponsibly label others without any basis whatsoever to back their claim, its better to first let them get to know you, so that they wont judge you childishly, because you have a tattoo.
Now you make me laugh...why throw the blame on me. I'm only being realistic here and if you open your eyes to the reality of life, you would agree with me.

MRbrownJAY:
you first mistake is to believe that having a tattoo is NOT going to bring a positive change to a person's life.....wrong! there are many people, who feel much better about themselves, after having that said tattoo. the fact that you dont like it IS NOT a reason to believe that it aint so. your second mistake is that if your child loves art and decide to have a tattoo later, then you should equally accept his choice, instead of trying to narrow mindedly think that art has only to do with drawing on a piece pf paper.
Can you mention at least five people whom you know tattoo has brought a positive change in their life or are you just making this up to try to wriggle yourself out of my question?

MRbrownJAY: the art of drawing has many support and paper is only ONE of them. people can also draw draw on walls (graffiti), on clothing (fashion design), 3D drawing (sculpture), on computer (graphic design), carving on skin (tribal markings), etc etc...... let people decide how they want to visually express themselves, the best THEY see fit.
So if you have this vast knowledge about the numerous areas where a child can learn art...don't you think its absurd advising him to practice it on his body?

And finally...tribal marks are tribal. They have origin and different cultural meanings so it can never be compared to tattoo cos tattoos have no origin...
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
CrazyMan:
I don't look down on people with tattoos I'm just trying to make you reason with me that it has no positive influence on the life of a person.

i also thought that it wasnt a responsible thing to do?! is that not what you said earlier? lol
again, YOU dont see the positive influence and therefore YOU dont see it......the people who have tattoos see it, ask any of them.

A quick study has shown that nine out of 70% of Nigerians are against tattoos. 20% are indifferent and the remaining 10% are tattoo crusaders.
Now tell me, if 70 people out of a gathering of 100 give you their opinions about an issue, would you go against them simply because you want to follow your heart?

sorry bro, i live in the real world, and therefore will give you a real world answer......and also, if you want to live your life based on what OTHER think/say then let me just say that POOR IS THE MAN WHOSE LIFE PLEASURES DEPENDS ON THE ACCEPTANCE/CHOICE OF OTHERS

Can you name at least five responsible Nigerians that have tattoos on their skin? How many responsible people have you seen with tattoos? And if I may also add...what is the percentage of people you yourself see with tattoos to that of those who don't have. If you're to plot a graph of people in your area who have tattoos against those who don't havean how would it look like?

again i can see that you are one of the sheep that value your life with what others do or think.......very sad state of mind indeed!
but since you are clueless about tattoo let me give you a few names:
- US president Franklin Roosevelt
- US president JF Kennedy
- Princess Stephanie of Monaco
- UK prime minister and nobel prize winner Winston Churchill
- Thomas Edison (the reason why you probably have light today)
- King George V

Mr sheep, stay there dey follow follow, lol!

Stop being childish here and view this issue from a matured perspective.

yet you want to drag down our throat YOUR belief....... and you have the audacity to call yourself mature?!

You sound very funny here...so if the government wants to impose stiff penalties on those who have tattoos, and you're asked to represent them by giving the government tangible reasons why it shouldn't be scraped and tattooed peopele shouldn't be punished, this would be your reply...

just as much as "if" you wanted to bring an argument to the gov about why tattoos should be banned, thats the poor argument you will bring?!

How many Nigerian children of 18 can you confidently boast of that have tattoos on their bodies?

again, who cares how many 9ja kids have them, the question is IS IT WRONG TO HAVE ANY.......not "is it fashionable in your part of the wood?", duh!

Don't you think if you want to start a business, a market survey about your particular business interest would be most helpful to you? Would you begin a business at a place where statistics have proven that you'll run at a loss? Would you remain sturbbon simply because you want to follow your heart?

again, stay on the subject and stop talking rubbish....market survey, WTF!!!!! if someone wants to have a tattoo, then WHO CARES what other narrow minded people like yourself think?! are you now the benchmark on how people should live their lives?!

then we all act surprised when Muslims are killing Christians, or when Boko Haram is killing innocent people because they want people to live THEIR way......when Nigerians think the way you do. bro you aint any different than these criminals!

My dear open your eyes and look around you...this is Nigeria not usa or Europe. Nigeria is a highly religious country, with so many moral and ethnic standards. Therefore encouraging your children to tattoo themselves would only lead to them being stigmatized by fellow Nigerians.

when that same Nigeria is ok with having children and adults do tribal markings?!?!?!?!!?!?! what a bunch of hypocrites you lot are, as usual!

A word they say is enough for the wise!

A word to the wise ain't necessary (we are smart enough), it's the clueless ones (like yourself) that needs the advice. BWAAAAAH!

CrazyMan:
Now you make me laugh...why throw the blame on me. I'm only being realistic here and if you open your eyes to the reality of life, you would agree with me.

we only have to use our brain and look at what you wrote to understand that you have a very bias and distorted view of people with tattoos.

Can you mention at least five people whom you know tattoo has brought a positive change in their life or are you just making this up to try to wriggle yourself out of my question?

again, WHO CARES how what or why people have tattoos?! if a person decide to have one, then thats their life. why are you trying to force people to live YOUR miserable and copy-copy/follow-follow life?!

So if you have this vast knowledge about the numerous areas where a child can learn art...don't you think its absurd advising him to practice it on his body?

again, dont misunderstand my post, i never say i would ADVISE someone to have a tattoo, I SAID if they want to have one, then i wont be against it, like you are saying. why should they dismiss tattoo as an art form IF THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT?!

And finally...tribal marks are tribal. They have origin and different cultural meanings so it can never be compared to tattoo cos tattoos have no origin...

again, this is an ART form, so as we progress in life, so is art....people use to dance ONE way,and now dance Azonto. people use to listen to one type of music, now they listen to hip hop etc.......live YOUR life, and let others enjoy THEIRS, so long as they dont do anything criminal or against the law!
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by CrazyMan(m): 1:46am On Sep 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: sorry bro, i live in the real world, and therefore will give you a real world answer......and also, if you want to live your life based on what OTHER think/say then let me just say that POOR IS THE MAN WHOSE LIFE PLEASURES DEPENDS ON THE ACCEPTANCE/CHOICE OF OTHERS
And what has the bolded quote got to do with the reality out there...the fact is that majority carries the vote. So your replies are just of point and off topic.

MRbrownJAY: again i can see that you are one of the sheep that value your life with what others do or think.......very sad state of mind indeed!
- King George V

Now this is where I'll take a break and laugh at you scornfully. Most people fail exams these days because they lack the ability to give a straight and direct answer.

The question I asked was that you name five responsible Nigerians who have tattoos, and this is what you come up with? Are those people you copied and pasted here Nigerians...its now clear to me that you're just trying to keep up this debate not because you're right, but because you're trying to save your ego.

You're so confused that you don't even know what you're doing anymore...I can't begin imagine how many google pages you must have opened by now just to keep up.

How pathetic!

MRbrownJAY:
yet you want to drag down our throat YOUR belief....... and you have the audacity to call yourself mature?
If you're matured then you should know by now that this particular post which you posted, doesn't make any sense.

MRbrownJAY: just as much as "if" you wanted to bring an argument to the gov about why tattoos should be banned, thats the poor argument you will bring?!
How is that poor argument? Is tattooing better than hawking and road side trading which the government have placed ban on? Tell me, is it better?

And you still didn't answer my question?

MRbrownJAY: again, stay on the subject and stop talking rubbish....market survey, WTF!!!!! if someone wants to have a tattoo, then WHO CARES what other narrow minded people like yourself think?! are you now the benchmark on how people should live their lives?!

then we all act surprised when Muslims are killing Christians, or when Boko Haram is killing innocent people because they want people to live THEIR way......when Nigerians think the way you do. bro you aint any different than these criminals!
How old are you if I may ask?

So you're telling me that you know nothing about market survey...

So if you see a beautiful skirt in the market, You won't consider that fact that you'll look very odd in it, and that the market survey shows that a very little percentage of men who put on a skirt. You'll tell yourself who gives a f^uck about what narrow minded people would think, and you'll put it on.

Hmmm interesting...

MRbrownJAY: when that same Nigeria is ok with having children and adults do tribal markings?!?!?!?!!?!?! what a bunch of hypocrites you lot are, as usual
Must you reply?

If you don't have any reasonable answers, why not remain mute...does this make sense to you?

MRbrownJAY: A word to the wise ain't necessary (we are smart enough), it's the clueless ones (like yourself) that needs the advice. BWAAAAAH!
Really?
And what makes you think you're smart?

From your posts so far, you seem to be very confused, and you certainly need advise!

MRbrownJAY: we only have to use our brain and look at what you wrote to understand that you have a very bias and distorted view of people with tattoos.
Hush...and what makes you come up with such conclusions.

How many families in Nigeria support tattoos on their children. Even you, can you confidently tell me that if you tattoo yourself, and pay a visit to your parents, your parents would throw a blind eye without saying a thing or two.

Stop being sarcastic and get realistic here...we're in the real world and not some make believe paradise.

Get real!

MRbrownJAY: again, WHO CARES how what or why people have tattoos?! if a person decide to have one, then thats their life. why are you trying to force people to live YOUR miserable and copy-copy/follow-follow life?!
Stop beating around the bush and give me an answer!

Remember you were the one who came up with the claim that tattoos have transformed peoples life. I didn't bring up that claim, you did...now I asked for proof, you ran to google for answers, and because google couldn't give you any satisfactory answer, you decided to counter my question.

Typical Nigerian man, How pathetic!

MRbrownJAY: again, dont misunderstand my post, i never say i would ADVISE someone to have a tattoo, I SAID if they want to have one, then i wont be against it, like you are saying. why should they dismiss tattoo as an art form IF THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT?!
Ok let me understand you this time...your child comes and tells you he wants a tattoo, and you say go on after all you're above 18.

Now tell me, if you can give the green light to your child on tattooing, do you really think you can stop him if he decides to indulge himself in alcohol, cigarette and hard drugs?

Be honest with me...
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 14, 2012
CrazyMan:
And what has the bolded quote got to do with the reality out there...the fact is that majority carries the vote. So your replies are just of point and off topic.

.....so you mean to say that because the majority dont LIKE tattoos, it means people shouldnt have them?! what cave did you came out from, really?!
AGAIN: if you need the approval of others to enjoy YOUR life, then i do feel sorry for your life.

Now this is where I'll take a break and laugh at you scornfully. Most people fail exams these days because they lack the ability to give a straight and direct answer.

The question I asked was that you name five responsible Nigerians who have tattoos, and this is what you come up with? Are those people you copied and pasted here Nigerians...its now clear to me that you're just trying to keep up this debate not because you're right, but because you're trying to save your ego.

You're so confused that you don't even know what you're doing anymore...I can't begin imagine how many google pages you must have opened by now just to keep up.

if the people I mentionned can proudly rock tattoos, then who cares if some narrow minded insignificant Nigerians (like yourself) dont like them.

If you're matured then you should know by now that this particular post which you posted, doesn't make any sense.

if you have no point to bring to the table and start writing irrelevant stuff instead, then why dont you simply bow out, there is no shame in the act!

How is that poor argument? Is tattooing better than hawking and road side trading which the government have placed ban on? Tell me, is it better?

what got your narrow minded mind to bring a banned matter into this discussion? is tattoo banned in Nigeria? is it against the law in Nigeria to have a tattoo? again, if you have nothing relevant or intelligent to bring to the table then BOW OUT gracefully, instead of showing your poor lack of comprehension!

And you still didn't answer my question?

thats because you didnt ask any question that was relevant to the subject at hand.

How old are you if I may ask?
So you're telling me that you know nothing about market survey...

no, i am telling you that market surveys has absolutely nothing to do with someone deciding to have a tattoo.

So if you see a beautiful skirt in the market, You won't consider that fact that you'll look very odd in it, and that the market survey shows that a very little percentage of men who put on a skirt. You'll tell yourself who gives a f^uck about what narrow minded people would think, and you'll put it on.

Hmmm interesting...

if a person sees something they like and want to use it for themselves, then THATS WHAT THEY SHOULD DO, so long as it aint criminal or against the law.

Must you reply?
If you don't have any reasonable answers, why not remain mute...does this make sense to you?

i know, you must feel really bad that all your poor points are maturely and intelligently contradicted.

Really?
And what makes you think you're smart?
From your posts so far, you seem to be very confused, and you certainly need advise!

so a person who thinks that its ok for people to have tattoos is automatically confused (and needs advices) in your world, but yet a person that believes that we shouldnt have tattoos because of market surveys (and responsible Nigerians) is smart?! how can Nigeria ever go forward with "smart" people like you?

Hush...and what makes you come up with such conclusions.
How many families in Nigeria support tattoos on their children. Even you, can you confidently tell me that if you tattoo yourself, and pay a visit to your parents, your parents would throw a blind eye without saying a thing or two.

Stop being sarcastic and get realistic here...we're in the real world and not some make believe paradise.

again, i couldnt care less how many dysfunctional families there are in Nigeria, or what dysfunctional Nigerian parents think.
the fact that you even believe that this is the real world is not only funny but also, equally very sad.

Stop beating around the bush and give me an answer!
Remember you were the one who came up with the claim that tattoos have transformed peoples life. I didn't bring up that claim, you did...now I asked for proof, you ran to google for answers, and because google couldn't give you any satisfactory answer, you decided to counter my question.

Typical Nigerian man, How pathetic!

here is a simple clue: go out in the real world, and next time you see a person with a tattoo, ask them if having a tattoo made their lives better. et voila! you dont know jack shiit about people with tattoo's lives, but yet you come here and talk nonsense and expect me to do YOUR job. go out, talk to them, and THEN have an opinion, instead of being a follow-follow/copy-copy donkey!

Ok let me understand you this time...your child comes and tells you he wants a tattoo, and you say go on after all you're above 18.

ok let me repeat one last time, since you seem to be deaf or blind: I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH PEOPLE HAVING TATTOOS, to each their own!

Now tell me, if you can give the green light to your child on tattooing, do you really think you can stop him if he decides to indulge himself in alcohol, cigarette and hard drugs?

Be honest with me...

BBBBBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH NL and its posters that make no damn sense!
what has alcohol (which kills), Tobacco (which kills) and hard drugs (which kills/makes you crazy) got to do with A TATTOO. how did your poor brain come up with that? is tattoo deadly? is drinking an art form? is getting a tattoo the direct link to people drinking/smoking or taking drugs?! lol and yet you "claim" to be smart by bringing such UNSMART comparison.....
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by CrazyMan(m): 3:58am On Sep 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: .....so you mean to say that because the majority dont LIKE tattoos, it means people shouldnt have them?! what cave did you came out from, really?!
AGAIN: if you need the approval of others to enjoy YOUR life, then i do feel sorry for your life.
If I may ask, what part of this planet do you reside in? Cos if you live in nigeria, you wouldn't talk like this...you're just ignorant and believe me, people like you can never learn.

MRbrownJAY: if the people I mentionned can proudly rock tattoos, then who cares if some narrow minded insignificant Nigerians (like yourself) dont like them.
Can you see your life? If I wanted to know how many americans and Europeans tattoo themselves, do you think I would have bothered you.

I asked you a simple question and see the junk you're giving...if I may ask, do Nigeria and America have the same culture? Do we share the same ethnic background?

So why would you give them to me as an answer for a question that is strictly meant for Nigerians?

You're simply naive!

MRbrownJAY: if you have no point to bring to the table and start writing irrelevant stuff instead, then why dont you simply bow out, there is no shame in the act!
I would say the same to you, cos you failed to clarify jargons you wrote! Instead you added more jargons...

MRbrownJAY: what got your narrow minded mind to bring a banned matter into this discussion? is tattoo banned in Nigeria? is it against the law in Nigeria to have a tattoo? again, if you have nothing relevant or intelligent to bring to the table then BOW OUT gracefully, instead of showing your poor lack of comprehension!
To be honest you have failed woefully all the questions I asked you...you're struggling to keep up.

I don't think I can continue debating with someone of so little knowledge like yourself. Cos your posts keep exposing your level of ignorance.

I would make references to things around your surround and likened with tattooing your body...and for every post I make, all your replies are just similar to each other.

Its obvious you have nothing more say...

All the questions I asked, you couldn't give me a decent reply.

Pathetic!

MRbrownJAY: no, i am telling you that market surveys has absolutely nothing to do with someone deciding to have a tattoo.
Market survey has nothing to do with tattoo? Did you just say that?

So if the governor of Anambra state wants to know the number of persons with tattoos in the state, he won't carry out a survey?

What class are you in if I may ask? And have you ever come across a course called statistics in your life, cos I'm sure that if you have, you wouldn't make the kind of statement you just did.

MRbrownJAY: if a person sees something they like and want to use it for themselves, then THATS WHAT THEY SHOULD DO, so long as it aint criminal or against the law.
And even if it is against your religious and ethnic beliefs? Stop using law here, this matter is centered on Nigeria. So don't bring the western world's lifestyle into it.

View it from the mind of a highly religious and ethnic Nigerian.

MRbrownJAY: i know, you must feel really bad that all your poor points are maturely and intelligently contradicted.
So far so good, you've done a very poor job trying in trying to answer my questions.

MRbrownJAY: so a person who thinks that its ok for people to have tattoos is automatically confused (and needs advices) in your world, but yet a person that believes that we shouldnt have tattoos because of market surveys (and responsible Nigerians) is smart?! how can Nigeria ever go forward with "smart" people like you?
Is that what I said, maybe you should go back to primary school so they can teach you how to read...go to back to my post and see the comment I made there.

I feel you should start doing that because your replies so far, are far from the questions I ask...you just want to reply, not minding how ignorant you might sound, smh...

MRbrownJAY:
again, i couldnt care less how many dysfunctional families there are in Nigeria, or what dysfunctional Nigerian parents think.
the fact that you even believe that this is the real world is not only funny but also, equally very sad.
Now before I continue any further, you would have to give me answers to certain questions if not, then I guess I'll just have to call it a day,

Cos its foolishness debating with a Nigerian who is not actually a Nigeria, I've scrolled through your replies, and all your references are centered to Europe and America. I need to know if you're truly a Nigerian.

Therefore ponder the questions below and give me a straight answer...no beating around the bush.

1. Are you a Nigerian?

2. Are you based in Nigeria, if yes, what part? If no then goodbye.

4. Have you spent a good number of years in your home land? Cos a true Nigerian would not sound the way you're sounding...not with all the religious practices and ethnic rules.

5. What's your religion? If you're an Atheist, goodbye!

Please answer these questions asap so we can continue.
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2012
^^^^go back and read the OP's post, then FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS THINK THINK THINK, and then tell us all where you dreamed that the OP is referring to people in Nigeria. also focus/think on where he wrote that the guy had an "American accent", so the issue is about TATTOOS, not tattoos on Nigerians in Nigeria, like you want to claim.

also there are many Nigerians all over the world (not only in Nigeria), there are also many Nigerians born outside of Nigeria, and finally there are many people of Nigerian decent born all over the world. the day you open your mind to realize that, is the day you will have a chance of living a great life, instead of wallowing in your narrow minded state of mind.

you are so deluded and ignorant about tattoos, talking about it not being part of the African culture, that you still dont know that the first ever know tattooed person in the history of mankind IS AFRICAN . clearly i am discussing with someone who has no clue of what they are talking about, so please LET ME EDUCATE YOU: Amunet Kanika, a goddess in ancient Egypt (this is in Africa, right?), her 5000yrs old mummified body was found and she had tattoos........thank me later.
also check the Fulanis of africa and wodaabe African tribe, the makonde tribe of Mozambique, the berber tribes of Algeria, the Hausa tribe or the history of Henna in Africa etc etc etc....... and then come here AGAIN and tell me if tattoo is NOT part of the African culture and history.
duh!

i would have continued humiliating you but instead i would let you realize that this is your cue to KEEP IT SHUT about the subject, and quietly crawl back into your cave!!!!!!

MBJ, educating NLers since 2009, lol.

Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by CrazyMan(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
Rubbish...you still didn't answer my question.

Why do you Nigerians behave like this? You're asked a simple question instead of giving back a reply you start running from Jerusalem to jerico.

And to think you can use pictures of Africans to console yourself only tells how ignorant you are.

Did I ask you about africans? My debate with you is tattoos on Nigerians, and see the junk you're putting up here. Illiteracy indeed is a disease.

Totally out of context...

What are the implications of tattoos on a Nigerian not and african or American...read the first post properly...the topic here is based on Nigeria...

Finally, I would suggest that you learn to understand someone's question properly before hitting the reply button. cos all you've done here is to make a fool yourself. Nothing more.
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
so this dead horse is still talking?! kai, talk about desperation to make any sense....................

here is a clue for you: you dont DESERVE an answer from someone like me. the day you make any sense, learn how to read, and therefore comprehend what people are writing, that will be the day that any of your silly questions (out of context) will be answered.....until then, i have pointed out to you that having a tattoo is PART OF THE AFRICAN CULTURE, and therefore, any African has the RIGHT to have one, and should be PROUD to have one......IF THATS WHAT THEY CHOOSE TO DO!
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by CrazyMan(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
You're a fool for referring to me as a dead horse.

And you're a bigger fool for changing the context of this argument.

Did I ask you to point out tattoo on african culture you coward?

You don't have any answers so shut up and stop making a fool of yourself...this is a public forum.

Head back to forum games or jokes section where your stupidity can be tolerated. Cos its very obvious that this section is clearly above you. Infidel.
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
^^^my apologies if i hurt your feelings by calling you a dead horse, but that doesnt change the FACT AT HAND.........

the OP asked a simple question about tattoos (focus on that, not what others think of it), and i gave him my view on the subject. you should have given yours and be done with the matter, instead of trying to make me (all mighty MBJ) join your narrow minded way of thinking. you tried to make it look like it is UNAFRICAN to have a tattoo, or whatever claims you brought to this thread....and i am just making you understand that having a tattoo is part of our AFRICAN HERITAGE and CULTURE....so whether you (or anyone like you) think that Africans should NOT have a tattoo, is all y'all fail!!

you are going around talking about what others think, market surveys and "what responsible Nigerians" think BLA BLA BLA, while i am telling you about what I (MBJ) think. so why dont you come up with what YOU think of tattoos, tell the OP about it, and have a great day!

here is the question again: is it wise for someone to have a tattoo idolising dead/living parent/persons no matter how close both were
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by CrazyMan(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: the OP asked a simple question about tattoos (focus on that, not what others think of it), and i gave him my view on the subject. you should have given yours and be done with the matter, instead of trying to make me (all mighty MBJ) join your narrow minded way of thinking. you tried to make it look like it is UNAFRICAN to have a tattoo, or whatever claims you brought to this thread....and i am just making you understand that having a tattoo is part of our AFRICAN HERITAGE and CULTURE....so whether you (or anyone like you) think that Africans should NOT have a tattoo, is all y'all fail!!
You're a very weird character! One minute ago you were posting about JF kennedy and co having tattoos...you ended up fooling yourself because their case had nothing to do with the topic.

Now you've taken your pathetic crusade to Africa...why are so foolish? Why can't you see. I told him that tattoo in Nigeria is almost seen as a taboo. If you knew you didn't have any reasonable facts to counter my statement you should have kept quiet.

Cos I hate arguing with fools...they make me sick.

MRbrownJAY:
you are going around talking about what others think, market surveys and "what responsible Nigerians" think BLA BLA BLA, while i am telling you about what I (MBJ) think. so why dont you come up with what YOU think of tattoos, tell the OP about it, and have a great day!
If you're educated as you claimed to be, peharps you would have notice that the main aim about this argument was for you to state reasonable facts why tattoo shouldn't be considered as a taboo in Nigeria.

If you choose to remain on your views as you claimed, why did you counter my statement? Why didn't you just sit in your cave and feel sorry for your miserable life since you know you didn't have any answers you coward.

To be honest I feel sorry for this country. Fools like you are one of the reasons why Nigeria isn't progressing as it should be.
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
CrazyMan:
You're a very weird character! One minute ago you were posting about JF kennedy and co having tattoos...you ended up fooling yourself because their case had nothing to do with the topic.

i was educating you by showing you great "responsible" people of this world who had tattoos....since your question to me was "how many responsible people have you seen with tattoos", duh! or shall i not answer your dumb questions any longer?!

Now you've taken your pathetic crusade to Africa...why are so foolish? Why can't you see. I told him that tattoo in Nigeria is almost seen as a taboo. If you knew you didn't have any reasonable facts to counter my statement you should have kept quiet.

see this man with ACUTE AMNESIA....are you not the one who changed your stand and ask this following question: "if I may ask, do Nigeria and America have the same culture? Do we share the same ethnic background?" so i then AGAIN, replied AND educated you by giving you the african heriatge bit.......how is that difficult to understand?! you change goal post, i correct the answer, and still score, BWAAAAAH!

Cos I hate arguing with fools...they make me sick.

then you must be making YOURSELF sick, lol!

If you're educated as you claimed to be, peharps you would have notice that the main aim about this argument was for you to state reasonable facts why tattoo shouldn't be considered as a taboo in Nigeria.

the OP's question was/is: is it wise for someone to have a tattoo idolising dead/living parent/persons no matter how close both were........ how you transformed it to WHY TATTOO SHOULDNT BE CONSIDERED AS A TABOO IN NIGERIA.....must be part of the thought process of your deluded mind.

If you choose to remain on your views as you claimed, why did you counter my statement? Why didn't you just sit in your cave and feel sorry for your miserable life since you know you didn't have any answers you coward.

there are ignorant people all over NL that think they are smart....... and educating them is part of the reason why i log on NL.

To be honest I feel sorry for this country. Fools like you are one of the reasons why Nigeria isn't progressing as it should be.

you should feel sorry for Nigeria when narrow minded follow-follow/copy-copy brainless SHEEP (like yourself) are populating this country. is that not exactly how BH is thinking? is that not the reason why Muslims were slaughtering Christians?
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by CrazyMan(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: i was educating you by showing you great "responsible" people of this world who had tattoos....since your question to me was "how many responsible people have you seen with tattoos", duh! or shall i not answer your dumb questions any longer?!
Brainless animal...like I stated earlier you lack common wisdom. Was your bolded quote the question I asked you?

Since its very obvious that you're on cheap drugs, must you display junkie attitude here? Why did you misinterpret my question?

MRbrownJAY: see this man with ACUTE AMNESIA....are you not the one who changed your stand and ask this following question: "if I may ask, do Nigeria and America have the same culture? Do we share the same ethnic background?" so i then AGAIN, replied AND educated you by giving you the african heriatge bit.......how is that difficult to understand?! you change goal post, i correct the answer, and still score, BWAAAAAH!
Hmmm...when you don't have answers to a question given to you, you turn twist and tangle the question...and send it back to the person who took his time to ask you.

the bolded quote was a question I asked you - and because of your poor reasoning and mental instability, you twisted it and asked me back the same question which was meant for you to answer...

Classic cowardice.

MRbrownJAY: the OP's question was/is: is it wise for someone to have a tattoo idolising dead/living parent/persons no matter how close both were........ how you transformed it to WHY TATTOO SHOULDNT BE CONSIDERED AS A TABOO IN NIGERIA.....must be part of the thought process of your deluded mind.
I can see that someone must have eaten up your brain. hence your reason to make proper use of it.

Maybe I should wake up that dead brain of yours.

Go back to our beginning posts...I seconded your opinion but stated that it won't be advisable for Nigerian youths to practice it. You challenged my opinion and failed foolishly to give reasons for your choice.

Now which of us has a deluded mind? Haven't you clearly exposed your stupidity here by all this junk you posted.

You had the time to surf the internet to search for irrelevant answers, but you failed to provide an answer for the challenge you made towards my posts.

Pathetic!

MRbrownJAY: there are ignorant people all over NL that think they are smart....... and educating them is part of the reason why i log on NL.
My advice...stop being full of yourself and take your time to understand people properly before making any sentence. Cos to be honest, your arrogance is what makes most youths of today unproductive.

MRbrownJAY: you should feel sorry for Nigeria when narrow minded follow-follow/copy-copy brainless SHEEP (like yourself) are populating this country. is that not exactly how BH is thinking? is that not the reason why Muslims were slaughtering Christians?
Oh! So you've carried your madness into religion...hmm interesting. I dare you to pay me a visit to the religion section by creating a thread with any topic of your choice. And I would expose your stupidity much further.

Remember you said your job on NL is to educate people...let's see how much you can maintain your self acclaimed tile. Come there and educate me...don't keep me waiting cos I'm dying to learn from you o! Great teacher.
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
CrazyMan:
Brainless animal...like I stated earlier you lack common wisdom. Was your bolded quote the question I asked you?
Since its very obvious that you're on cheap drugs, must you display junkie attitude here? Why did you misinterpret my question?

lol, it is right there posted by Crazyman on the 13sept at 9.10PM:
How many responsible people have you seen with tattoos?

who is delusional here?! the name crazyman fits you perfectly!

Hmmm...when you don't have answers to a question given to you, you turn twist and tangle the question...and send it back to the person who took his time to ask you.
the bolded quote was a question I asked you - and because of your poor reasoning and mental instability, you twisted it and asked me back the same question which was meant for you to answer...
Classic cowardice.

BWAAAAAHHH see madness live and direct!!! bro, i really do feel sorry for people like you....and i DO mean it. you are so lost in your narrow mind that you dont even know what you are writing. ok let's go back for a minute:

Crazyman asks: "how many responsible people have you seen with tattoos?"

MBJ replies: "US president Franklin Roosevelt, US president JF Kennedy, Princess Stephanie of Monaco, UK prime minister and nobel prize winner Winston Churchill, Thomas Edison (the reason why you probably have light today), King George V.

Crazyman sees he is cornered therefore asks MBJ:"if I may ask, do Nigeria and America have the same culture? Do we share the same ethnic background?"

MBJ understand that you are changing your stand and not talking about market surveys anymore so MBJ gives you a lecture on African culture and tattoos.

Crazyman then has the audacity to say:"And you're a #"¤%&" for changing the context of this argument.Did I ask you to point out tattoo on african culture?

so MBJ posts back the question Crazyman asked TO SHOW HIM WHAT HE (Crazyman) posted earlier...........and Crazyman thinks MBJ is asking him the question. LWKMD!!!!!

we can all understand and conclude that Crazyman is delusional as he even forgets the questions he asked on this thread. first his reasoning was market survey and responsible people,then he suddenly changes his stand and starts talking about culture.... and when I MBJ educate him on African culture and tattoos, he turns around and say I MBJ changed the subject, BWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! insanity at its highest level!

Go back to our beginning posts...I seconded your opinion but stated that it won't be advisable for Nigerian youths to practice it. You challenged my opinion and failed foolishly to give reasons for your choice.
Now which of us has a deluded mind? Haven't you clearly exposed your stupidity here by all this junk you posted.

i never challenged your points ( you had none to begin with), i simply told you that you should teach the youth to express themselves the best way they see fit.

You had the time to surf the internet to search for irrelevant answers, but you failed to provide an answer for the challenge you made towards my posts.

what challenge? are you dreaming or what?! i am seriously asking myself why i wasted time and energy talking with such a deranged person.
you threw deluded questions at me, and i contradicted you on EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM. yet you are talking about a challenge, lol! the only challenge here is to answer the OP, and you still failed!

My advice...stop being full of yourself and take your time to understand people properly before making any sentence. Cos to be honest, your arrogance is what makes most youths of today unproductive.

shouldnt you take that question for you......you are going in cirlce trying to make sense where you obviously DONT.

Oh! So you've carried your madness into religion...hmm interesting. I dare you to pay me a visit to the religion section by creating a thread with any topic of your choice. And I would expose your stupidity much further.

and give you the attention that you crave? nah, you are insignificant to me....... you cant even argue a simple point like this one, and yet you want me to give you a spanking with religion?! lol! go play with your toys, child!
crazy people are everywhere, whether religious crazyman, or political crazyman. crazy is CRAZY!

Remember you said your job on NL is to educate people...let's see how much you can maintain your self acclaimed tile. Come there and educate me...don't keep me waiting cos I'm dying to learn from you o! Great teacher.

wait no longer child, here is your lesson for today: let people live their lives the best they can. dont try to instill your bias and narrow minded views on others, because any smart person could show you that you are wrong. open your mind and let others live their lives so long as they dont force you to live theirs.

you can call me UNCLE, and dont forget to say thank you!
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by CrazyMan(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sept 13 9:10pm this was the question I asked you.

You're such a coward and a bloody liar...look at the question above. Didn't you see Nigerians there.

What would you benefit from all these lies you lying spirit?
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by CrazyMan(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: WAAAAAHHH see madness live and direct!!! bro, i really do feel sorry for people like you....and i DO mean it. you are so lost in your narrow mind that you dont even know what you are writing. ok let's go back for a minute:

Crazyman asks: "how many responsible people have you seen with tattoos?"

MBJ replies: "US president Franklin Roosevelt, US president JF Kennedy, Princess Stephanie of Monaco, UK prime minister and nobel prize winner Winston Churchill, Thomas Edison (the reason why you probably have light today), King George V.

Crazyman sees he is cornered therefore asks MBJ:"if I may ask, do Nigeria and America have the same culture? Do we share the same ethnic background?"

MBJ understand that you are changing your stand and not talking about market surveys anymore so MBJ gives you a lecture on African culture and tattoos.

Crazyman then has the audacity to say:"And you're a #"¤%&" for changing the context of this argument.Did I ask you to point out tattoo on african culture?

so MBJ posts back the question Crazyman asked TO SHOW HIM WHAT HE (Crazyman) posted earlier...........and Crazyman thinks MBJ is asking him the question. LWKMD!!!!!

we can all understand and conclude that Crazyman is delusional as he even forgets the questions he asked on this thread. first his reasoning was market survey and responsible people,then he suddenly changes his stand and starts talking about culture.... and when I MBJ educate him on African culture and tattoos, he turns around and say I MBJ changed the subject, BWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! insanity at its highest level!
People please help me judge.

CrazyMan: Can you name at least five responsible Nigerians that have tattoos on their skin? How many responsible people have you seen with tattoos? And if I may also add...what is the percentage of people you yourself see with tattoos to that of those who don't have. If you're to plot a graph of people in your area who have tattoos against those who don't have any how would it look like?

And see what the brainless animal replied.

MRbrownJ: again i can see that you are one of the sheep that value your life with what others do or think.......very sad state of mind indeed!
- King George V

Nairalanders, please tell me, does this fools reply have any thing to do with the question I asked him

Take a look at these also...

MRbrownJ: you first mistake is to believe that having a tattoo is NOT going to bring a positive change to a person's life.....wrong! there are many people, who feel much better about themselves, after having that said tattoo

CrazyMan: Can you mention at least five people whom you know tattoo has brought a positive change in their life or are you just making this up to try to wriggle yourself out of my question?

MRbrownJ: again, WHO CARES how what or why people have tattoos?! if a person decide to have one, then thats their life. why are you trying to force people to live YOUR miserable and copy-copy/follow-follow life?!

Now watch how the coward contradicts himself...he makes a claim, I ask him to prove it, tel tells me who cares...

Now who is the fool here?

My dear just shut your mouth if you have no proof to back up any claim you make here.
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by CrazyMan(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: what challenge? are you dreaming or what?! i am seriously asking myself why i wasted time and energy talking with such a deranged person.
you threw deluded questions at me, and i contradicted you on EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM. yet you are talking about a challenge, lol! the only challenge here is to answer the OP, and you still failed!
There's no point replying you here - cos its very obvious that your childishness taken the better half of you.

MRbrownJAY: and give you the attention that you crave? nah, you are insignificant to me....... you cant even argue a simple point like this one, and yet you want me to give you a spanking with religion?! lol! go play with your toys, child!
crazy people are everywhere, whether religious crazyman, or political crazyman. crazy is CRAZY!
And what makes you think I crave your attention you fool? As far as I can tell, you're the one whose been craving for mine...you countered me first...I only extended you a formal invitation with that post.

Also if you should know, I've been on Nairaland for over 6 years. So I believe I've already have all the attention I need.

So keep your cowardly advise to yourself cos I don't need it.

MRbrownJAY: wait no longer child, here is your lesson for today: let people live their lives the best they can. dont try to instill your bias and narrow minded views on others, because any smart person could show you that you are wrong. open your mind and let others live their lives so long as they dont force you to live theirs.

you can call me UNCLE, and dont forget to say thank you!
Now you make laugh...a mentally r^etarded person types some jargons and calls them a lesson...seriously, you'll make a good comedian.
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
CrazyMan: Sept 13 9:10pm this was the question I asked you.
You're such a coward and a bloody liar...look at the question above. Didn't you see Nigerians there.
What would you benefit from all these lies you lying spirit?

i weep for my Nigerian lost souls...... here is a OP asking a simple question about tattoo, then some Crazyman twist the question by bringing "responsible Nigerians" into the mix (in order for us to become some follow-follow/copy-copy sheep like him), and he thinks i will fall for his BS.
THE OP NEVER MENTIONNED NIGERIANS in the question, so why should i answer a question that is irrelevant to this thread?!

stick to the SUBJECT!!!!
irrelevant question from Crazyman:Can you name at least five responsible Nigerians that have tattoos on their skin?
relevant question from Crazyman: How many responsible people have you seen with tattoos?

and yet he wants me to take part in his delusional mind by making this issue of having a tattoo (or the question of the poster) a NIGERIAN one. nonsense of the highest order from equally deluded being.....and then he comes up with % and graph questions BWAAAAAAAH! we are here discussing talking about what WE (as individuals) think about tattoo, but instead of this Crazyman giving us HIS views and shut it, he starts talking about the amount of people in 9ja that have tattoo bla bla bla, and later have the audacity to reject the fact that HE IS A FOLLOW-FOLLOW/COPY-COPY SHEEP, yet talks about everyone else (but himself) when trying to make a valid point on the subject!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Take a look at these also...
MRbrownJ: you first mistake is to believe that having a tattoo is NOT going to bring a positive change to a person's life.....wrong! there are many people, who feel much better about themselves, after having that said tattoo

CrazyMan: Can you mention at least five people whom you know tattoo has brought a positive change in their life or are you just making this up to try to wriggle yourself out of my question?

MRbrownJ: again, WHO CARES how what or why people have tattoos?! if a person decide to have one, then thats their life. why are you trying to force people to live YOUR miserable and copy-copy/follow-follow life?!

Now watch how the coward contradicts himself...he makes a claim, I ask him to prove it, tel tells me who cares...

you see, this above is the reason why so many people are brain dead and clueless about a debate. should we really care if having a tattoo has brough a positive change in a person's life? are we now SHEEP like crazyman that we should only do things IF/WHEN other have in the past and it brought a positive change in their lives?!

i am explaining to this guy that having a tattoo is anyone's business so long as this is WHAT THAT PERSON WANTS TO DO...... and yet he comes here and ask me a stoopid irrelevant question that MOST FOLLOW-FOLLOW/COPY-COPY SHEEP WOULD ASK, simply because narrow minded people like himself can only have a tattoo, if it has brought a positive change in OTHER PEOPLES LIVES ......and yet he doesnt want to accept that he is a follow-follow/copy-copy sheep?! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAH!

so i will say it ONE MORE TIME.....WHO CARES WHAT WHO WHY people have tattoo, if someone wants to have one, then let them live their lives and have it, whether YOU see the positive change that tattoo had in their life OR NOT!
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by CrazyMan(m): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
Its obvious that your foolish nature has corrupted your better half. Therefore replying your deluded post is no longer relevant to me...I'm done with you. I've got much better things to do than to waste my time arguing with a fool.

If you want to sit here and keep fooling yourself, its ok by me. I no longer care anymore.
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by JallowBah(f): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
CrazyMan:
So what's the difference between tattooing your face from tattooing any part of your body? Tattoo is tattoo. If you're to advise a child on tattooing, simply tell him or her to abstain from it.

...in what way?
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by JallowBah(f): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
CrazyMan:

A quick study has shown that 70% of Nigerians are against tattoos. 20% are indifferent and the remaining 10% are tattoo crusaders.

Yes, I would. And I intend to raise my kids to choose from their hearts on every matter in life as well, not from what other people consider good or bad in the society.

I cant talk for Nigeria, but in Europe you have people high in the system with tattoos, yes. Not facial or hands or neck, as I have seen, though.
Re: Tattoos Idolising..... by JallowBah(f): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
CrazyMan:

I can give you at least 20 different people who will tell you how a new tattoo gave THEM a positive change in their life. You want me to send you some e-mails? Quotes?

Go google some meanings of tattoos that people take..about 99% of the people I know who have tats, take tattoos with meaning. The ankh; feminine and eternal life. The phoenix bird; rising up from the ashes after death. The three dots on a hand; comes from the old sea-men who were travelling all over the world, stands for love, faith and hope in most cases. The lotus; a flower able to grow in almost any invorement.

Just because it has no meaning for YOU does not make it meaningless to others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Advise Recommendation When Choosing A Life Partner? / How Come Women Are Terrible Drivers And Should They Be Barred From Driving? / Who Should Cook For The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 249
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.