Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:43 PM

Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... (24010 Views)

How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Wetin ona dey buy and sell for here

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by jumzzy448: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
pslm23:

Thanks and a Happy New Year to you Latifa. I am healthy, happy and filled with so much peace and Joy! The Lord has been good to me in every facets of life. When i was at my lowest, He lifted me high and i can only go higher from here on! It is well with me now spirit soul and body and I am complete once again!
So happy to hear from you again psalm. The Lord is your strength. You shall sing a joyful song.
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
kulyie: Wetin ona dey buy and sell for here

I tink I don ask you wether you buy stolen iphone tongue
Wia u tief all these pissures

1 Like

Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Chillisauce:

I tink I don ask you wether you buy stolen iphone tongue
Wia u tief all these pissures
grin grin singing felas song

wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder till you turn to wonderer grin grin grin
Re: Life For A Woman After A Divorce.... by rapheal5(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
pslm23:
Hello everybody! Wow! it sure has been ages since my last post here.

By God's grace I am doing well, getting stronger emotionally as each day goes by. I have my good days and bad days but thank God the good days are more than the bad ones!
My divorce was final on Oct. 31st, my ex got engaged to someone else, Nov. 21st
I visited Nigeria in November and it hurt so bad to see how large my family has grown! I have nephew and nieces I had never met!
I have decided to leave the United States for good and return back to Nigeria in 3 months! There is nothing left in the US for me! I've come, seen, lived loved and suffered and now it's time to go back home!

To everybody that reached out to me in my time of turmoil, thank you! To everybody that advised me, thank you. To those who criticized me, thank you; your criticisms actually helped me take a deeper look at myself.
I got a lot of love and prayers on this forum and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!
As for my journey to have a child, all i can say is this, as the sun rises and sets, my heart desire to be a mother will surely be a reality!
Much love!
I read your journey about ivf and the divorce I felt bad and I hope all is well with you now....stay safe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act / The Best State To Raise Ones Kids / I Need Help! Its About Life And Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.