Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,100 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... (10066 Views)

Have I Been Deflowered? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2012
Bullpoo! And why does a 27yr old virgin doing with an after-two with emotional baggage. Better think twice. Love is not everything
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by sleekch1c(f): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2012
I'm amazed at the comments here.
What was d baby mama thinking when she turned to a man's baby vending machine without commitment?I dnt blame d guy. The lady has made her bed,let her lie on it. Let the guy marry his new chic. Cohabitation isn't marriage biko and d guy is still very much single....as for the baby mama,I bet her parents or whoever it is that sponsored her to SSCE level is very proud of her!
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2012
This is what you get when you fucck a brand new punny! The dude must be infatuated. undecidedrun baby run! He aint gonna marry u!
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by coolgeorge: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2012
House, please I'll appreciate if we post in here reasonable and mature contributions, because my intention is to get my friend to read all the contributions in this forum at the right time so he can know the way forward. Thanks!
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Kirinwa: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2012
CHAIRMAN1: Eedyat, don't allow satan into ur life mr coolgeorge. Its obvious u are the one. When you do this one for 3 years, you'll find a new virgin from OAU and come and write trash here again. Better stick with the mother of ur kids! Feminine beauty is like the Rose flower... With time it dissapears.

I don't know who poster is or whether he's lying. From what he wrote I can deduce that there's COMPATIBILITY all spelt out yet to ask him to leave the mother of his kids for the graduate is beyond my powers.If only you had accepted Jesus you wouldn't be in this CRISES. cry

1 Like

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by azpekuliar: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
2 phooools-in-love! sad sad
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Tos87(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
grin grin ;Dlol..Sopping with ЂΞ devil.
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
sleekch1c:
I'm amazed at the comments here. What was d baby mama thinking when she turned to a man's baby vending machine without commitment? I don't blame d guy. The lady has made her bed,let her lie on it. Let the guy marry his new chic. Cohabitation isn't marriage biko and d guy is still very much single....as for the baby mama,I bet her parents or whoever it is that sponsored her to SSCE level is very proud of her!

As usual, the woman has to be blamed for everything. Tufiakwa for the Nigerian society! Even worse is a woman castigating another.
So because she made the "mistake" of getting children without commitment she must pay for it alone because she conceived those children alone, abi? It's obvious the man lived with her and gave her the illusion that she would be there to stay. She believed him and that was the mistake she made, but must she pay for it? Is having children without a commitment the worst sin a woman can commit in Nigeria? Did she get those children from the market? These children have a father for God's sake. Why can't you also castigate him for having children without commitment? Are they not his too?

Ati "the lady has made her bed, let her lie on it".....Yeah right. Because she made those babies alone! Nxt! angry

2 Likes

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Mynd44: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
When f00ls fall in love
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
Good Girl:
As usual, the woman has to be blamed for everything. Tufiakwa for the Nigerian society! Even worse is a woman castigating another.
So because she made the "mistake" of getting children without commitment she must pay for it? She has no room for a second chance just because she got her babies without commitment? It's obvious the man lived with her and gave her the illusion that she would be there to stay. She believed him and that was the mistake she made, but must she pay for it? Is there no room for empathy? Is there no room for redemption? Is having children without a commitment the worst sin a woman can commit in Nigeria? Did she get those children from the market? These children have a father for God's sake. Why can't you also castigate him for having children without commitment? Are they not his too?

Ati "the lady has made her bed, let her lie on it".....Yeah right. Because she made those babies alone! Nxt! angry

although the woman shouldnt take ALL the blame, she should certainly take PART of that said blame (unless the guy is solely responsible for having these kids), just as the young virgin should take part of theblame, and so is that man too.

if you think that only the guy is to be blamed then thats a bit sad IMHO.
A) it takes two to tango, so a man can only cheat if there are equally stoopid woman out there willing to go down that route (as seen in this thread)
B) if a woman doesnt do the job she is suppose to (at home) to make sure that her man is fully satisfied, then chances are her cheating man will wander around. thats what happens when people have babies and become whales, get married and then "let go of themselves", dont upgrade their bedroom activities, marry strangers out of desperation OR marry for the wrong reasons.

1 Like

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by pedestal82(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
@OP, couldn't u hv passed the message, without stating the skool,
Uniben, UNN , just saying. Back to the topic, ur story is rubbish!
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by uniqueren(f): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
i pity women seriously
oya dey clap for yourself
that virgin u met, at her age she doesn't know what dignity is all about
or she is bent on destroying the pride she has kept all these years?
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
I think there's more to this story than you know or you are telling

I don't think this is all
Infact this story does not make any sense at all.

Kindly share the remaining part.
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by excel4sure: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
Do you believe in sex before marriage or sex after marriage.If yes why and if No why?
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by pendo89(f): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
wonder how he would feel if his woman met a nice hunk of a guy willing to marry her.
in cases where the individual is strong willed, I prefer leaving them to learn through exp. The only unfortunate bit is that by the time the learning process is complete,a lot of damage has taken place and it will require tripple effort to put things back together.
Next,Who told the beauty queen that the real mother will be willing to abandon her own kids for her? is she crazy?
This guy can write off the relationship because he is not married but the kids responsibility, he must not neglect.
My other concern is, if the beauty queen will be able to handle such a guy with fatherly commitments.He must know there will always be somebody better than him.
Lastly,will he stay if the queen bears 2 more kids for him? or will he run to the next new queen and leave several bastards behind?

I find his reasons for abandoning the mother of his kids to be quite shallow and if all he enjoys now is a 5 hr talk making his knees weak then I feel sorry for him because he will discover the real woman once she lives with her like he did with the current.

1 Like

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
although the woman shouldnt take ALL the blame, she should certainly take PART of that said blame (unless the guy is solely responsible for having these kids), just as the young virgin should take part of the blame, and so is that man too.
Agreed.

MRbrownJAY:
if you think that only the guy is to be blamed then thats a bit sad IMHO.
I don't remember stating anywhere that the guy should be blamed. I didn't state anywhere that he's to take all the blame. I only wanted to find out why she was blaming one party, yet the children belong to both the father and mother.

MRbrownJAY:
if a woman doesn't do the job she is suppose to (at home) to make sure that her man is fully satisfied, then chances are her cheating man will wander around. thats what happens when people have babies and become whales, get married and then "let go of themselves", don't upgrade their bedroom activities, marry strangers out of desperation OR marry for the wrong reasons.
Lol @ comment. Men wander even when they have a beauty queen at home. They still wander even when they have a woman other men wouldn't have even in their dreams. You ought to have known that by now. It has got nothing to do with whether the wife has let herself go. I have seen mean with saints for wives wandering, so please give me another story.
And about women becoming whales therefore driving their husbands to infidelity, what would be your take on the men who also begin to look like hippopotamuses and rhinoceroses after marriage? Should their wives wander too? Haven't you ever seen men who lose their shapes after marriage? Haven't you? Would it be okay for their wives to fall in love with their gym instructors?
What about women who have husbands that are clueless in bed? Should they also search for strong, virile partners outside their homes?

My point? For every 5 reasons you have to cheat on your wife/partner, she probably has 7 more. Trust me son, she has A LOT MORE reasons.

1 Like

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
excel4sure: Do you believe in sex before marriage or sex after marriage.If yes why and if No why?
A thread within a thread? Dude seriously?
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by cantell(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
A thread within a thread? Dude seriously?
Lol. Before nko? Na Nairaland na.
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
@sista Good Girl
pls dont misunderstand my post, i only wrote the bit about the father carrying all the blame because you ask questions that seem to be hinting that Baby mama shouldnt be blamed....ok let me rephrase then so you understand my point. you wrote:

So because she made the "mistake" of getting children without commitment she must pay for it?

YES, she must!

She has no room for a second chance just because she got her babies without commitment?

YES there is room for a second chance but that is ONLY after accepting that she made a mistake the first time around.

It's obvious the man lived with her and gave her the illusion that she would be there to stay. She believed him and that was the mistake she made, but must she pay for it?

YES again! why shouldnt she? is it not due to the poor choices SHE made?!

Is there no room for empathy? Is there no room for redemption?

YES there is, after she accepts part of the blame for what she did.

Good Girl:
Lol @ comment. Men wander even when they have a beauty queen at home. They still wonder even when they have a woman other men wouldn't have even in their dreams. You ought to have known that by now.

are you now claiming that if a man have beautiful wife at home then he shouldnt cheat? are you claiming that because a man is married to a woman that most people dream of having then he should cheat?

It has got nothing to do with whether the wife has let herself go.

many men do cheat because they are not physically attracted to their wives, and ONE of the main reason for that is baby fat. lets get real here!

I have seen mean with saints for wives wandering, so please give me another story.

and who told you that saints for wives is what all men want?! yep, these saints for wives would look great in the family album, but many of these men probably want a FREAK under the sheet and these saints cant provide that. thinking that because someone has ONE area of your life covered, is a reason to believe that all should be well, is you first mistake here.

And about women becoming whales therefore driving their husbands to infidelity, what would be your take on the men who also begin to look like hippopotamuses and rhinoceroses after marriage?

whats good for the goose is good for the gander....why do you think so many wives are cheating?

Should their wives wander too?

dont they?

Haven't you ever seen men who lose their shapes after marriage? Haven't you? Would it be okay for their wives to fall in love with their gym instructors?

probably not, BUT mounting that gym instructor will CERTAINLY bring some passion back in this woman's se.xual life.

What about women who have husbands that are clueless in bed? Should they also search for strong, virile partners outside their homes?

do you think that being quiet is the way to go about it?!

My point? For every 5 reasons you have to cheat on your wife/partner, she probably has 7 more. Trust me son, she has A LOT MORE reasons.

yet you didnt EVEN ONCE try to address the issue.....so tell us all, if you are SEXUALLY UNATTRACTIVE to your husband, what should he do if not to get his groove on elsewhere (after telling you his worries)? and why arent women doing whatever your answer to this question will be?

i couldnt care less what women decide to settle for, in the name of marriage, the fact remains that most of you lot are becoming physically unattractive after child birth, and expect your man to settle for your new look, while most WONT and CANT! how clueless are women (about us men) to think that a man was attracted to a mermaid, and now will settle for a baby whale, because they had a kid together?!

now remember, the issue is not whether cheating is right or wrong, as we all know it's wrong....but so is becoming a baby whale!
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Mynd44: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
cantell:
Lol. Before nko? Na Nairaland na.
Lol
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Finestchocolaty: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @sista Good Girl
pls dont misunderstand my post, i only wrote the bit about the father carrying all the blame because you ask questions that seem to be hinting that Baby mama shouldnt be blamed....ok let me rephrase then so you understand my point. you wrote:

YES, she must!

YES there is room for a second chance but that is ONLY after accepting that she made a mistake the first time around.

YES again! why shouldnt she? is it not due to the poor choices SHE made?!

YES there is, after she accepts part of the blame for what she did.

are you now claiming that if a man have beautiful wife at home then he shouldnt cheat? are you claiming that because a man is married to a woman that most people dream of having then he should cheat?

many men do cheat because they are not physically attracted to their wives, and ONE of the main reason for that is baby fat. lets get real here!

and who told you that saints for wives is what all men want?! yep, these saints for wives would look great in the family album, but many of these men probably want a FREAK under the sheet and these saints cant provide that. thinking that because someone has ONE area of your life covered, is a reason to believe that all should be well, is you first mistake here.

whats good for the goose is good for the gander....why do you think so many wives are cheating?

dont they?

probably not, BUT mounting that gym instructor will CERTAINLY bring some passion back in this woman's se.xual life.

do you think that being quiet is the way to go about it?!

yet you didnt EVEN ONCE try to address the issue.....so tell us all, if you are SEXUALLY UNATTRACTIVE to your husband, what should he do if not to get his groove on elsewhere (after telling you his worries)? and why arent women doing whatever your answer to this question will be?

i couldnt care less what women decide to settle for, in the name of marriage, the fact remains that most of you lot are becoming physically unattractive after child birth, and expect your man to settle for your new look, while most WONT and CANT! how clueless are women (about us men) to think that a man was attracted to a mermaid, and now will settle for a baby whale, because they had a kid together?!

now remember, the issue is not whether cheating is right or wrong, as we all know it's wrong....but so is becoming a baby whale!
u r soundin lyk dis because u dnt bear children, if nt u will knw dat once u gv birth u will nt be dsame again
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
wrong thread
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
MrBrownJAY,
You also don't understand my post for some reason.
Putting too many words in my mouth.
My simple statement is - THE WOMAN ALONE IS NOT TO BE BLAMED.
You seem to have had your assumptions about the woman, and based on those assumptions, I gave you my opinions. You seem to believe that she may have been unattractive to her lover. Have you seen her? Or do you just believe that because she has two babies then she must be unattractive? And based on your opinion, that's when I asked, you don't think a man can cheat on an attractive wife too? Don't twist my words Mr. Man.
And when I mentioned "saint", I didn't mean a woman who can't perform in bed. I meant a woman who has everything a man wants - beauty, sex appeal, personality, name it.....

You seem so keen on the woman talking to her husband about her concerns...
MRbrownJAY:
Do you think that being quiet is the way to go about it?!
Being quiet is not the way to go, but is the man in question opening up to his lover? Shouldn't you be addressing this question to the OP's friend? (If this saga is true, he may stumble upon it). Has he talked to his baby mama about her "unattractiveness" or any other factor therein?

MRbrownJAY:
yet you didnt EVEN ONCE try to address the issue.....
The issue to be addressed is by BOTH the man and his wife. If there's something that needs to be worked on, then they BOTH need to work on it. If she's overweight and needs to go to the gym, the man should accompany her because I can swear this - the man will be worse-off in shape after marriage. Shapeless things running around claiming that their wives are fat, yet they look like they're 6 months pregnant themselves.

MRbrownJAY:
Women are not clueless about what men find attractive (speaking for myself that is). Most women actually know that they shouldn't let themselves go after marriage. However, my guess is that most of them do this because they have no motivation to stay fit. Perhaps they wonder why they should maintain their figures to look good for a man whose waistline is the Equator; a man who makes an exotic dairy cow look pencil-thin; a man that is so fat, you'd require to hug him in installments. That's just my guess, but I could be wrong though.

Lastly my broda, we can all have reasons to be unfaithful. That's also part of what I was trying to say.

1 Like

Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Lyth: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
MrBrownjay n Good girl ....u guyz shld jst get married 2 each other n continue this arguement at home plz ....ur epistles n quotes of each other r damn too long! *lol* ....good arguement though.
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
sista Good girl, stop trying to weasel yoru way around......
and instead lets look at what was said, since you seem to have forgotten:

i said

MRbrownJAY:
B) if a woman doesnt do the job she is suppose to (at home) to make sure that her man is fully satisfied, then chances are her cheating man will wander around. thats what happens when people have babies and become whales, get married and then "let go of themselves", dont upgrade their bedroom activities, marry strangers out of desperation OR marry for the wrong reasons.

you decided to focus on ONLY the baby fat part and not on the above bolded....so you came back with:

Good Girl:
Lol @ comment. Men wander even when they have a beauty queen at home. They still wonder even when they have a woman other men wouldn't have even in their dreams. You ought to have known that by now. It has got nothing to do with whether the wife has let herself go. I have seen mean with saints for wives wandering, so please give me another story.
And about women becoming whales therefore driving their husbands to infidelity, what would be your take on the men who also begin to look like hippopotamuses and rhinoceroses after marriage? Should their wives wander too? Haven't you ever seen men who lose their shapes after marriage? Haven't you? Would it be okay for their wives to fall in love with their gym instructors?

so i fired back at you (going off the whole point) trying to make you understand that it is all about SATISFACTION:

MRbrownJAY:

as i stated many times before, it is a wife's DUTY to provide satisfaction to her man, and if that said wife is willing to come up with excuses as to why/what got her from a mermaid to a baby whale, then she should also accept the consequences of such action. ITS ALL ABOUT SATISFACTION!
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by shaybebaby(f): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
i said

as i stated many times before, it is a wife's DUTY to provide satisfaction to her man, and if that said wife is willing to come up with excuses as to why/what got her from a mermaid to a baby whale, then she should also accept the consequences of such action. ITS ALL ABOUT SATISFACTION![/quote]

Mr Brownjay, Pray tell, What is a man's duty to his wife?
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
^^^the exact same thing, when it comes to SATISFACTION!
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
What wil become of you when u are a politician?...
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by KINGwax(m): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
CHAIRMAN1: Eedyat, don't allow satan into ur life mr coolgeorge. Its obvious u are the one. When you do this one for 3 years, you'll find a new virgin from OAU and come and write trash here again. Better stick with the mother of ur kids! Feminine beauty is like the Rose flower... With time it dissapears.
you're too nice wit words, send the fool to the gallows, and the lady to sobibor. But what will the children be eatin na? Shebi he said the mother na SSCE holder? This matter get as e be o? Okay, kill the ex-virgin first, make we dey deliberate abt the guy later. Na my #5000 note i gave you so o
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2012
Lyth:
MrBrownjay n Good girl ....u guyz shld jst get married 2 each other.
I'll pass. smiley

MRbrownJAY:
^^^the exact same thing, when it comes to SATISFACTION!
Then why are we arguing when we're saying the same thing? - that BOTH MAN AND WOMAN are responsible for the satisfaction of the other?
Nonetheless, I want you to put as much emphasis on the wife's interest as you do for the man. Most African men are rarely keen on satisfying their women.
They think it's only their satisfaction that matters.
Anyway, am done here.
Re: He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2012
@Good Girl
no no sista, we may NOW "supposedly" saying the same thing, but what you wrote earlier is NOT what i have been saying all along.
lets go back again to what was said...... i clearly wrote:

MrBrownJay: if a woman doesnt do the job she is suppose to (at home) to make sure that her man is fully satisfied, then chances are her cheating man will wander around. thats what happens when people have babies and become whales, get married and then "let go of themselves", dont upgrade their bedroom activities, marry strangers out of desperation OR marry for the wrong reasons.

all the points i mentionned are clear reasons why a wifey wouldnt care about satisfying her man........and instead of replying that we are saying the same thing (or saying that women required that same satisfaction), you went on to talk about something that had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with SATISFACTION, by writing:

Good Girl: Men wander even when they have a beauty queen at home . They still wonder even when they have a woman other men wouldn't have even in their dreams. You ought to have known that by now. It has got nothing to do with whether the wife has let herself go. I have seen mean with saints for wives wandering, so please give me another story.

you wrote all these "reasons" of where/what/when/who or why some men would cheat bla bla bla, and never mentionned ONCE that LACK OF SATISFACTION (at home) is the reason for it. to you it is a battle between sexes, to me it is a simple point that "anyone that is not satisfied would fail".....just because many women out there are silently accepting their BS fate, is not a reason to expect all men to do the same.

so i specifically wrote:

MrBrownJay: yet you didnt EVEN ONCE try to address the issue.....so tell us all, if you are SEXUALLY UNATTRACTIVE to your husband, what should he do if not to get his groove on elsewhere (after telling you his worries)? and why arent women doing whatever your answer to this question will be?

this should have been your clue to (again) say that the same satisfactions that men require in women, are the same that women require in men....but yet, you instead replied:

Good Girl: The issue to be addressed is by BOTH the man and his wife. If there's something that needs to be worked on, then they BOTH need to work on it. If she's overweight and needs to go to the gym, the man should accompany her because I can swear this - the man will be worse-off in shape after marriage. Shapeless things running around claiming that their wives are fat, yet they look like they're 6 months pregnant themselves.

what has this got to do with SATISFACTION?! if wifey doesnt have the will power to become who she FULLY WELL KNOWS is who her partner desires, then she has only herself to blame, and no other, and should accept whatever is coming at her.

then you also wrote:

Good Girl: Women are not clueless about what men find attractive (speaking for myself that is). Most women actually know that they shouldn't let themselves go after marriage. However, my guess is that most of them do this because they have no motivation to stay fit. Perhaps they wonder why they should maintain their figures to look good for a man whose waistline is the Equator; a man who makes an exotic dairy cow look pencil-thin; a man that is so fat, you'd require to hug him in installments. That's just my guess, but I could be wrong though.

Lastly my broda, we can all have reasons to be unfaithful. That's also part of what I was trying to say.

again, you are failing to make any sense in the fact that SATISFACTION is what is important here, by saying that since a man has lost his look, then a wifey has the right to let herself go. bwaaaah! again confirming that "because women are willing to accept some BS, they expect men to do the same", while "some" of these same men are instead going to get their groove on with someone else.

so again, we shouldnt care how low others are willing to go, and instead accept that its all about SATISFACTION.....and if you cant satisfy your partner's needs, then they will go and get their satisfaction elsewhere. now the fact that many women in Africa are willing to accept some BS satisfaction, because of desperation (or whatever) is irrelevant because MEN DESIRE/REQUIRE SATISFACTION, and will go and get it whether they can!

so if you have a problem with women NOT requiring the same, then take that up with your fellow sistas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much / ... / I Need A Girl In Benin City for (s*x)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.