Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,552 members, 7,972,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye (786 Views)

A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mr. Seun,

Am really sorry for all the crisis i caused on our beloved Nairaland during the Garri revolution. I meant no harm, i was only expressing my opinion and showing my love and affection for Nigeria's greatest invention "Garri"

I beg all those that joined the fight to drop their swords and embrace peace cos we are all peace loving people.
I hereby use this medium to plead with you Seun, to ensure that everybody's views and opinions are respected on the forum.
Looking foward to the day when we shall all meet eachother LIVE.

Sexkillz and the rest of the mods God bless you all.

Long live Nigeria and all the lovers of Garri.

BBpreye

cc: Ebama

pls mods put this on the front page so we could have a collective agreement.
thanks
Re: An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
See o! grin grin
Re: An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
God bless you too and may he add wisdom to it. . .
Re: An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
sexkillz: God bless you too and may he add wisdom to it. . .

This guy sha cheesy

You know how to yab with style
Re: An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
sexkillz: God bless you too and may he add wisdom to it. . .

thank you Solomon, and may all the curses Nairalanders have sent to you not come to pass IJN. May you change for good and give your life to christ! grin

grin

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
bbpreye:

thank you Solomon, and may all the curses Nairalanders have sent to you not come to pass IJN. May you change for good and give your life to christ! grin

grin
Well, i never saw it as a curse though. Nigeria places a lot of difficulty on its citizens. A lot of people are frustrated, and they come to NL to vent out thier frustrations, since they dare not vent out on thier boss. Therefore, they do not curse me in actuality, but vent out thier frustrations on my username "sexkillz" since it doesn't affect the real me in any way. . .

I just count them as frustrated ones who need help. . . Nothing spoil. cool
Re: An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mr. Seun Osewa hope u've got my message!
front page pls lets have a collective agreement on this!

SEXKILLZ grin
Re: An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye by Caseless: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
Bbpreye, is dat how 2 cal for ceasefire? U hav 2 involv both warring factions i.e mods and garri CABAL,den we can find a comon ground. Is dz d comunity service put as a pre-condition b4 SKz un-ban u? Peace advocate, NL-garri spring must continue!
Re: An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
caseless: Bbpreye, is dat how 2 cal for ceasefire? U hav 2 involv both warring factions i.e mods and garri CABAL,den we can find a comon ground. Is dz d comunity service put as a pre-condition b4 SKz un-ban u? Peace advocate, NL-garri spring must continue!
Point of correction. . .

There were no warring factions. We only had a "garri terrorist" group that constituted themselves a nuisance by blatantly disregarding simple rules of the forum and had to be dealt with the hard way. . . The only way.

Therefore, seeking a common ground is baseless, since we do not negotiate with terrorists. . . cool

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye by ITbomb(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
sexkillz: Point of correction. . .
we do not negotiate with terrorists. . . cool
Madt man grin
Re: An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
Really silly seeing guys using their meaningful time creating disorderliness in a website that came up within that same "meaningful time" undecided . While I see 24 hours too small for a whole day, it keeps me wondering how and why some would take an anonymous forum as a full time job. I need house help. Come work for me for free if you are less busy kiss
Re: An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye by Mynd44: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
sexkillz:

Therefore, seeking a common ground is baseless, since we do not negotiate with terrorists. . . cool
If Seun does not give you a raise, you should demand for one
Re: An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye by Caseless: 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
SKz, u tagg dem as garri terrorists? And U'r openly refusin a truce? U dnt dare cos u knw d dreaded garri EXTREMIST can force d mods 2 their knees like BH did 2 FG. The group have cratonised,u knw.
Re: An Apology Letter To Seun Osewa From Bbpreye by Mynd44: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
Byte inside the federal government, Seun is still laughing at all these "terrorists" the day he decides to take action against them is the day there all stop logining on NL. He can just start banning their IPs

(1)

The Feeling On Being A Star / Please How Can I Be A Moderator On Nairaland Romance Section? / About 65 Pepole Lost Their Belived To Be Jambites Lost Their Life In Awka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.