Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,962 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter (31940 Views)

Money Give Birth To Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by mcevans1(m): 2:33am On Sep 11, 2012
Yello1: things are really happening,end time i guess

Did u inhale fried garri this night? My friend park well joor. Apkabio!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 11, 2012
ignis:
So science have become your God...
Of course, what built nl? hospitals? schools? cars? all the things you enjoy?

As for enjoying them, you know that's luck, right? or will u say God?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 11, 2012
she is indeed a great mum
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by greatgod2012(f): 5:16am On Sep 11, 2012
oyinbo pple sha, d way God created them, na waaaaaaaaa!
What a mother?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Tadup: 5:28am On Sep 11, 2012
DK BLUES: .....on a serious note, how does diz affect d price of 'U knw Wat' in market
just say §***i
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by DANILSA(m): 6:09am On Sep 11, 2012
splendidb20:

End time indeed, ediot
so saying his mind now makes him an ediot errrrr?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by ujukala: 6:16am On Sep 11, 2012
That's so kind of the woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by anicho(m): 6:24am On Sep 11, 2012
The world over is doing whatever possible to make their families find happiness, this is the kind of development our nigerian grandmothers ought to emulate rather than vent all sorts of abusive speech on their son's wife, calling them witches.(a never growing nation)
I look forward to the day a nigerian Mother-In-law would do this for her daughter or son's wife.
*hoping*
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Kenistry(m): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2012
adonisyung: Must everyting n̶̲̥̅̊w в̍̍̍̍̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ endtime? Gush I hate christains dat behave like stack illitrates,,and U̶̲̥̅̊ can only find these set of ppl in nigeria(no rum for devp)things are advancing not endtime please and в̍̍̍̍̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ happi for it or die an acient human
now u r getting it all wrong, why will u hate christains because of some misguided folks dat say it's endtime?......it doesn't make anyone a christain, pls stop d hate cos christains are ppl dat behave like Christ...i didnt see any resemblance in dat statement

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by jpphilips(m): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2012
pls where is the Adult section on Nairaland?
Seun, ur site has gone to the Dogs
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by offshoreking: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2012
Picture pls
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Ehimax(m): 6:51am On Sep 11, 2012
ignis:
So science have become your God...
I didnt in anyway mention that o. But try to think outside the box, even a new human organ can be created from a single cell, am currently studyin a cos called biotechnology and u go shock waytin science fit do some are just not in practice do to ethical reasons.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by DonaldGenes(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2012
Ehimax: With science is line nothing is imposible, cant wait to see germ cell therapy in practice.
thats for sure...we sure qonna be ther with our own Germ line technoloqy-the process is not hard though,its just to keep nourishinq the foetus with balance nutrient
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by binbass(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2012
The husband impregnated his mother in-law indirectly just like that.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by born2boink(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2012
HayZee-06:
Oh! Dats so kind of d mother, bt I wonder who d child would resemble
Dbanj
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Chimacks(f): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2012
Awwww
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by shewanna: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2012
So the grandmother will breastfeed too? ku oro omo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by DonaldGenes(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2012
Its high time fed govt give ppl like me the equal ample chance to prove my worth amongs't the committee of researchers
Biotechnology has advanced to the point that we can alter anybody's DNA;i mean the Genetic code that defines us,maybe some of us dont know what our Genetic code looks like? But in this kind of medical genetic breakthrough which might sound qrosteque to some people,it has been there but some legal bottleneck has been hampering the technique.
We have two forms of Gene therapy,the somatic and Gernline therapy..all the same i wish i am given the lee way to make our country proud

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by vanstanzy(m): 7:23am On Sep 11, 2012
I just wish people will see this as a grand sacrifice instead of some sort of evil. Ok, would people rather that the husband went outside to have a child, cos his wife lost her womb from cancer? Our reasoning attimes is funny.
God bless that grandma!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by helenzhang5(f): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2012
word is so surprised. i am a service of cone crusher machinery company.word is so surprised. i am a service of cone crusher machinery company.word is so surprised. i am a service of cone crusher machinery company.

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2012
Should I call dis mother's love for her child or is it jst technolgy display, I love the fact dat my mum wld carry my child nd her grand child

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by DonaldGenes(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2012
But in this case,when you here of germlines or germ cells it means our GAMETES like the eggs and Sperm,the scientist are using Germline therapy to make sure Mrs Jordan has the chance of having her own baby by transplanting her fertilized egg into her Mum's uterus,that's where the eggs are placed for the right condition to take place-here you must undastand that every cell descends from fertilised egg.
Next i will talk about is why some couple stay many years without conceiving? Ciao lera
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by dnawah(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2012
Cool what a lucky baby.that is what is called a custom made baby.but wait what's the baby going to call d grand mum and the mother?may be mother grand mother and sister mother :-D
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Anvaller: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2012
To those who are asking questions like, who is the child gonna resemble or does it mean the husband indirectly impregnated his mother in-law? But such questions shouldn't arise at all because what was implanted into the grandma's uterus was the fertilized egg of her daughter. What she had was gestational surrogacy. In this case, her son in-law's sperm fertilized her own daughter's egg and she only offered to carry the growing fetus in her womb. She contributed nothing to the genetic make up of that child.

Oh well, that's her grand child tho, so he or she can look like her but that would be as a result of of lineage and not surrogacy in this context.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2012
It is called SURROGACY !

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by gidiMonsta(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2012
This is really beautiful...Mothers are the best I swear, they can do anything to make their kids happy.

I LOVE MY MUM SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by clip: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2012
The science is making life more simple to leave
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by donlyone(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2012
splendidb20:

U better evolve

I the person that should evolve is you, there is always more to stories than what is published, they only publish the what seems sweet, have you ever wandered WHY 'they' have the highest number of deseases despite their advances science and medisine
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by nkemKalu: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2012
Yello1: things are really happening,end time i guess
Everything is end time.....which kind end time.....it is science simple. Heaven and earth will abide forever...stop deceiving people.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by maninmood(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2012
mosh_musth: Oyinbo!!! Sometimes am happy I was born an African because been an African open yiur eye to taboo, what should be done, what is just and what's not.

You are a taboo itself; you don't just know.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by NosaHenry(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2012
She just served as a vessel. The egg and sperm are those of the couple. Such a great woman is hard to find, hope the daughter will be able to fully appreciate the sacrifice the poor woman made for her.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Her Granddaughter by palugycolina(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2012
it should be noted that the woman who gave birth to the baby is the biological mother of the baby..
She aint a grandmother but a mother..she carried the baby for nine months..
Abeg make we use our head here..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asteroid To Pass Close To Earth On Sunday / 'Doomsday Glacier' In Antarctica Is Holding On 'By Its Fingernails' - Scientists / SpaceX Launch: NASA Astronauts Make History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.