Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

United Bank Of Africa. Share Certificate ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / United Bank Of Africa. Share Certificate ? (859 Views)

Can I Use My Share Certificate As Collateral For A Loan? / Daar Communication Share Certificate! / How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Bank Of Africa. Share Certificate ? by santaa(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2008
Hi nairalanders, i just want to know if any one have recieved there U B A share certificate for their last PO, and i also want to know what is happening to first bank own . i heared they are returning some money, is it true?
Re: United Bank Of Africa. Share Certificate ? by tflow: 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2008
crazy bank of the year!
Re: United Bank Of Africa. Share Certificate ? by formunt(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2008
I had recieved my return money from FirstBank but not yet the interest on the returned money. I applied for 90,0000 unit of 30000 X 3 . I got 11300 unit x 3. I felt bad about it and also accused my Broker until i read the table of the allotment made puplic by the Fist Bank and the promise of interest payment. Am not sure if the certificate is out yet. First Bank promised E certificate directly into cscs account but nothing like that has been registered into my cscs account.
Re: United Bank Of Africa. Share Certificate ? by santaa(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2008
Thanks formunt, i will send somebody to go and check it for me.

(1) (Reply)

10 Million Fixed Deposit, 8 Million Facility / Toilet Tissue Production / Urgent Help Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.