Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

Vibrating And Ringing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Vibrating And Ringing (651 Views)

Cell Phone Ringing. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vibrating And Ringing by almurtadha(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
[b][/b]there was this day I was coming from work, all of a sudden I saw a boy crying and shivering but his mother is not even giving attention to him. Then I asked" mama na wetin dey make this boy cry and shiver? She now replied, no mind this boy, na everything wey e see he go chop. Now he don go chop person Sim card and the person come dey flash am, that's why the boy they ring and vibrate.
Re: Vibrating And Ringing by realsammie(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
meke i just help u comment because after dis nobody will comment again.
the truth is ur joke.too dry
Re: Vibrating And Ringing by oderemo(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
joke is yoke of the month.
rubisheeeeee.
next
Re: Vibrating And Ringing by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2012
almurtadha: [b][/b]there was this day I was coming from work, all of a sudden I saw a boy crying and shivering but his mother is not even giving attention to him. Then I asked" mama na wetin dey make this boy cry and shiver? She now replied, no mind this boy, na everything wey e see he go chop. Now he don go chop person Sim card and the person come dey flash am, that's why the boy they ring and vibrate.

Oboy see voke! i yaugh sooteeeeeyyyyy i vomit.......

This voke is doo vonny ooooo!

(1) (Reply)

Mormoni Again / He Is An Orphan Lolz! / To Let!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.