Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,951 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

The Biggest Looser Nigeria- ( Tv Reality Show) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Biggest Looser Nigeria- ( Tv Reality Show) (2709 Views)

Nigeria's TV Commercials That Do Not Work As Advertised. / Top 10 Nigeria TV Adverts For July 2011 / Your Best Nigeria Tv Station? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Looser Nigeria- ( Tv Reality Show) by star(f): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2008
The TV project wont be a bad idea, or what do you think?
Re: The Biggest Looser Nigeria- ( Tv Reality Show) by Mustay(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2008
what project? undecided

are u still conceiving or what?

be explicit angry
Re: The Biggest Looser Nigeria- ( Tv Reality Show) by Neoteny(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2008
with the number of blobs we have waddling around in naija i guess everyone will be a contestant. particularly naija women. have u seen the thighs on some of them? lawd gawd hah mercy!
Re: The Biggest Looser Nigeria- ( Tv Reality Show) by DeNoble1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2008
Pleas I will like to know more about this TV REALITY SHOW
Re: The Biggest Looser Nigeria- ( Tv Reality Show) by zigbo(f): 12:57am On Jan 24, 2008
Neoteny:

with the number of blobs we have waddling around in naija i guess everyone will be a contestant. particularly naija women. have u seen the thighs on some of them? lawd gawd hah mercy!

i do not agree with you,the kind of people that they need for those kind of shows are excessively morbidly obesed people and fortunately they arent much in nigeria just about a handfull unlike in the US where half of the people are morbidly obese. . .

@topic there used to be a show like that,dunn0 if its still on.i cant remb. the name but i dont think it was called biggest loser
Re: The Biggest Looser Nigeria- ( Tv Reality Show) by wendymanda: 1:02am On Jan 24, 2008
Why don't we start something that will aid Nigeria rather than American ideas. Some one who can come up with an idea to creat more jobs or something like. Nigeria is already the biggest loser. We're losing all our hard work to the politicians.
Re: The Biggest Looser Nigeria- ( Tv Reality Show) by bodejohn(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2008
It is really a good idea.
But the people that will be on the show must be different from the ones we have seen in America or South Africa.
It should be a battle amongst our politians as they lose the dollars they stole in Nigeria to EFCC and other anti-corruption agents.

(1) (Reply)

A Yoruba Movie Actor Tayo Amokade A.K.A Ijebu Frankly Said Is The Replica Of Bab / Selina Tested – ( Episode 28 Endgame B ) Final / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Ft. Omarion – Get It Now (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.