Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Happended To The Oct 1 Bombing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happended To The Oct 1 Bombing (603 Views)

Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists / Oct 1 Bombing: Drama In Court As Edmund Ebuware Gets Life Sentence / Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happended To The Oct 1 Bombing by chiozor: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2012
can any re call if investigation has been concluded or the outcome of investigation on Chairman DAAR Communication in relation to the Oct 1 bombing. I recall there was some retrieved SMS then and all those stuff, can some one help with the status of that case
Re: What Happended To The Oct 1 Bombing by hakanai(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2012
Swept under carpet....! The Man implicated is in power and run things.Probably when he is less powerful(immune to justice) then justice can be done!
Re: What Happended To The Oct 1 Bombing by DisGuy: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2012
which bombing? wink
Re: What Happended To The Oct 1 Bombing by Gbawe: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dis Guy: which bombing? wink

Indeed. Now, if only I can locate Chima Orlu and Ben Jessy so they teach me the absolutely cool trick of how to disappear totally off the face of the Earth.
Re: What Happended To The Oct 1 Bombing by Delafruita(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
chiozor: can any re call if investigation has been concluded or the outcome of investigation on Chairman DAAR Communication in relation to the Oct 1 bombing. I recall there was some retrieved SMS then and all those stuff, can some one help with the status of that case
dokpesi became jonathan's campaign chairman and IBB became his "role model".according to gideon orkar,MEND was responsible but they had given the authorities foreknowledge of their plot.according to him,jonathan requested that MEND keep quiet so they could rope the north as the culprits.however,orkar didnt and he was promptly arrested for blowing the lid
Re: What Happended To The Oct 1 Bombing by peckhamboi: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
GEJ definitely carried out that bombing
Re: What Happended To The Oct 1 Bombing by Jisunpack: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
ofcourse, the bloody terrorist in power has achieved his aim of carrying out that twin bombings.

the foolish PDP paid ediots spammed this section with trillion of evidence implicating IBB and Raymond Dokpesi yet the alleged terrorist are walking free .

Jonathan is the most useless president of all time.
Re: What Happended To The Oct 1 Bombing by Standing5(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
DP!!!!
Re: What Happended To The Oct 1 Bombing by Standing5(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
Jona say it is not the Handiwork of MEND, i wonder how he got that info way back . . . the guy must have had his ears on the street!
Re: What Happended To The Oct 1 Bombing by ariy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
don't you know nigeria before?
Re: What Happended To The Oct 1 Bombing by chiozor: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
Lwkmd@ d responses

(1) (Reply)

Shady’ Nigerian Businessman At Heart Of New Controversial Housing Deal / ‘nigeria Committed To Upholding Democracy In Africa’ / Abuja Light Rail'll Create One Million Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.