Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,052 members, 7,942,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling (12566 Views)

EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga / Nigeria To Charge Russian Sailors With Arms Smuggling / Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
There is no conflict of interest. He won't be asked to resign.
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
Why are the yoruba's always the media aid of irresponsible beings!
Reuben abati
doyin okupe
taiwo akinyemi
ah ahn!sad
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by ultimatesam(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
dis is jst a mere dehydration of allegation witout a focus
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by manosteel(m): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
When GEJ said that bokoharam had infiltrated his govt, some people thought he was high on kaikai or something.
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by iyaayi(f): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
I worked in ugbokolo, okpokwu LG area of benue state for abt 3 years after abba moro was chairman. The jist abt him in town was really bad. Not surprising that he may be involved in gun running. Can't put it past him. May God expose all those who are wolves in sheep's clothings!
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by strangest(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
Demdem: So the retardeen also has a gun merchant in his admin. how low can this get cry Anyay, its still an allegation sha.

Haha... The statement says that the group received an intelligence report, if the group has a case against the man why don't they present their evidence. Assuming I just come out and said that I received an intelligence report from an unknown source that it was a mad man that stays very close to your area that impregnated your mother and gave birth to you and not the man that you claim is your current father without any DNA test, if you believe the news then same goes. EVIDENCE, that statement lacks it

2 Likes

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by y2kaustin(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
[quote author=berem]am also desperately waiting for him too.is been a while or maybe he is using another username.

WHERE IS BEAF??[/quote,]...I guess he's using 1 of his hibernatin signatures.To disguise,afta d collapse and defeat of their battalion........Beaf Show Your Face!
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Demdem(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
strangest:

Haha... The statement says that the group received an intelligence report, if the group has a case against the man why don't they present their evidence. Assuming I just come out and said that I received an intelligence report from an unknown source that it was a mad man that stays very close to my area that impregnated my mother and gave birth to me and not the man that i claim is my current father without any DNA test, if you believe the news then same goes. EVIDENCE, that statement lacks it

U are obviously a Bastard then. I will definitely believe. I dont even need to confirm anything. cool

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by DeWisedon(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
Abeg mak una help me search ma papa name 4 dat list.if its nt there,den GEJ must come nd meet me in court
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by strangest(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
Demdem:

U are obviously a Bastard then. I will definitely believe. I dont even need to confirm anything. cool

Buhari's boy, I no blame you.. You can easily believe anything without evidence as far as it is against GEJ, I won't be surprised if he is working for your Oga, Buhari afterall he comes with a Northern name...
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Ozonna(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
[quote author=y2kaustin][/quote]

Beaf,lose? Gist.

Love him or hate him, that dude na real E- warrior and makes political section for NL very lively.
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Demdem(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
strangest:

Buhari's boy, I no blame you.. You can easily believe anything without evidence as far as it is against GEJ, I won't be surprised if he is working for your Oga, Buhari afterall he comes with a Northern name...

iddiota, wettin consign buhari with the subject matter. Any little thing, Buhari dis and dat. Foools.
And who said i believe it? did u read my post at all? did u even comprehend it.
U are simply pathetic.

Anyway, u have already confirmed to me that u are a bastard, no yawa.
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Biggyd2: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
Bunchers stab: Dey run Ur mouth like tap....

Dear "New Member (and/or MPD)", you want to gag me too? Are you saying that it is wrong for a government that claims to uphold due process to conduct a background check on a proposed minister before he is appointed? Why do people just love corruption? Please, do whatever you want with your mouth, I really don't care so long as you accord me that right as well. Thank you. cool.
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
torkaka: abba moro is a well known drugster in benue who was caught with firearms during the 2007 elections! he is known to be david mark's thug who was elevated to local govt chairman and then to chancellor of uniagric makurdi and now finally minister!
this should tell you alot about the character of dumbluck and david mark!
You are obviously one of those arrogant Tivs who are bereft by the emergence of an Idoma man as a minister otherwise you wouldn't be calling Comrade Abba Moro a thug. The earlier you purge yourself of your 'our birth right' mentality, the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Zip_up:
You are obviously one of those arrogant Tivs who are berieved by the emergence of an Idoma man as a minister, otherwise you wouldn't be calling Comrade Abba Moro a thug. The earlier you purge yourself of your 'our birth right' mentality, the better for you.

the earlier you remove your head from that pit latrine, the better for you! you are idoma, was abba moro caught in 2007 with fire arms or not? its a simple yes or no question!, is abba moro a known drug abuser or not? another simple yes or no question again!, was abba moro david mark's campaign director or not? simpla yes or no question again!, was he quetioned by the commissioner police in benue during the last elections in relation to acts of violence or not? yet another simple yes or no question!

f.ool, put your local idoma and tiv politics aside and address the issues!

p.s: i am not tiv you m.oro.n1

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by manmade(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
Demdem: So the retardeen also has a gun merchant in his admin. how low can this get cry Anyay, its still an allegation sha.
Demdaft, thank God u knw it's a mere allegation.
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Gbawe: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
torkaka:

the earlier you remove your head from that pit latrine, the better for you! you are idoma, was abba moro caught in 2007 with fire arms or not? its a simple yes or no question!, is abba moro a known drug abuser or not? another simple yes or no question again!, was abba moro david mark's campaign director or not? simpla yes or no question again!, was he quetioned by the commissioner police in benue during the last elections in relation to acts of violence or not? yet another simple yes or no question!

Pay no mind to the emotional kids running around loose on NL these days. You submit an opinion and someone, despite knowing nothing about you, bigotedly writes : "you are obviously one of those arrogant Tivs who are berieved by the emergence of an Idoma man as a minister". Na wa for this forum sef. Full of crass feudalist and vacuously clannish characters. The article below must have been written by an "arrogant" Tiv.

http://www.thepremiernewsonline.com/articlereader.aspx?newsid=gdeehfahhefdfifaaa

CRIMINAL MINSTERS

Jonathan’s Cabinet Misfits Exposed

By Manny Ita

The Premier Newspaper, Manny Ita, Criminal Ministers, Jonathan's Cabinet Misfits Exposed, Haliru Bello Muhammed, Oduah Ogiemwonyi, Abba Moro, Onolememen

Criticisms have continued to trail the choice of some ministers in the Federal cabinet as recently announced by President Jonathan. While some Nigerians were of the opinion that technocrats with sound experience in their various fields of endeavor should be given prominence in the selection, others yet believed that it should not merely be on that basis but in addition should be other salient qualities such as integrity, honesty and selflessness among others, exhibited by these people proven to be committed to the Nigerian cause with no clauses to their reputation and ready to sacrifice their all for a nation that has been subjected to ignominious mediocrity levels and untold vices.

However, Nigerians have reacted with mixed feelings over some of the ministers cleared by the senate who are now ministers of the Federal Republic, seemingly chosen on the basis of their immense contributions to the success of the ruling party, PDP, at the polls.

A cursory look at the appointed ministers would reveal that many of them are misfits for the portfolios that have been assigned to them while others could well be referred to as criminals.

Of great chagrin is the appointment of these people who more or less have no business being on the Federal cabinet; a norm widely believed to be vintage Nigerian.

One of such ministers is the 66- year old Minister of Defense, Haliru Bello Mohammed who although holds a degree in veterinary medicine, has been revolving around many ministries in different governments and has presently berthed a sensitive ministry such as the defence ministry in the face of screaming security lapses in the country.

President Jonathan, in spite of his avowed sparing-no-rod in taming the monster called corruption, and his confessed embarrassment at the current ignoble rating of Nigeria in the global corruption index, in appointing Bello conveniently looked the other way, being fully aware that Bello was indicted in the Siemens bribery scandal as one of the Nigerian officials who got bribed by the German telecommunications outfit to get contracts in the country, nor did the senate deem it fit to disqualify him, being deeply rooted in the stench themselves.

[b]The appointment of Comrade Patrick Abba Moro as Minister of Interior has also raised eyebrows not in a few quarters, being a man who was arrested for gun-running while he was Chairman, Okpokwu Local Government Council in Benue State and tried at the Federal High Court, Maitama, Abuja on a two-count charge of unlawful possession of firearms and unlawful possession of live ammunitions.

Moro, according to the charge read at the court, was found in possession of a Nigerian Air Force service pistol with registration number: NAF30358 and seven live ammunitions discovered by the State Security Service (SSS) on routine check.

Moro, who counted himself lucky for being the first minister ever to be visited by his state governor with assurances and support to deliver on his job, is a graduate of political science who obviously rode on the wings of his friendship with senate president, David Mark, his kinsman to become a minister. He had previously been the Benue State Co-ordinator of Yar’Adua/Jonathan Campaign Organisation and a former governorship aspirant in the 2007 election.
[/b]
Another appointed minister also given a clean bill of health by the upper legislative chamber of the nation which casts aspersion on the integrity of President’s Jonathan cabinet is Samuel Loraer Ortom, Minister of State for newly created (possibly to make room for PDP’s henchmen) Ministry of Trade and Investment. Ortom as has been discovered, obtained a Doctor of Philosophy degree (PhD) through distance learning from a central American university, not recognized by the government of that country and not interested about prerequisite qualifications, which might well be the reason Ortom got admitted there with the pass grade in Advanced Diploma he used in getting his second degree certificate from the Benue State University in 2004.

Apart from infesting his cabinet with people of questionable characters, the President didn’t seem to give a hoot about placing round pegs in square holes as some of the appointed ministers have no business being on the Federal cabinet.

According to findings by The Premier, the aviation sector has been brooding over the appointment of Stella Ada Oduah-Ogiemwonyi as the aviation minister; a development they have out rightly rejected and for good reasons too.

With the myriad of problems facing this sector, with its huge propensity for massive revenue generation, stakeholders in the sector had hoped that the President would make good his promise to revitalize the sector by ensuring that only a person conversant with the problems of the sector with the know-how and resolve to combat them and therefore place the aviation industry on a pedestal to compete favorably with those of other European countries or even less developed or endowed African countries would be appointed. That hope however was dashed with the appointment of Oduah-Ogiemwonyi.

[b]Again the reason for this appointment was not on the basis of what ought to be – merit- but rather was rather a compensation for her pivotal role as funds mobilizer for the campaign of President Jonathan during his race for Aso Rock.

Stella was the brain behind the organization called Neigbour to Neigbour, which raised billions of naira for the President’s elaborate and expensive media campaign.

Married to Chris Ogiemwonyi, former Minister of Works in the previous Federal cabinet, Mrs. Ogiemwonyi worked with the NNPC for some years and left to form her own company, Sea Petroleum and Gas (SP&G), a company which deals in petroleum products.

An aviation professional who spoke under anonymity with The Premier lamented that “it just shows that all the talk about moving this country forward is just empty talk. This is a woman who knows next to nothing about the knotty issues the aviation industry is going through in the country. As a matter of fact, we are disillusioned to realize that the President would rather satisfy party cronies than the yearnings of Nigerians. It is indeed a pity.”[/b]

The list goes on and on with round pegs and other officials and politicians who have looted public offices finding their way directly or indirectly into President Jonathan’s cabinet.

More and more it clearly shows that the President has not got it right with the appointment of his ministers, a situation which has saddened many Nigerians who, against the backdrop of successfully carrying out free and fair elections which seemed to signpost the dawn of a new era, are now gradually giving in to despondency.

During the era of Chief Tony Anenih as Minister of Transport, billions of naira was pumped into that ministry to give Nigerian roads some facelift but to the utter disappointment of Nigerians, the roads seemed to be worse than ever during that period. But as an elder in the ruling PDP, calling the shots from his stronghold, the Benin chief has now renewed his hold on the ministry which must be lucrative by muscling in his stooge, Mike Onolemenem as the new Minister of Transport.

There is no doubt that the Nigerian society is in a social impasse with those who want to dominate it in terms of the domestic ruling elite and their cronies fighting tooth and nail to maintain the status quo. In effect, problems like armed robbery, prostitution, drug abuse and addiction, corruption, kidnapping, ethnic violence have continued to rear their heads unabated, with the latest being the Boko Haram massacre in parts of the North.

These all point to system failure with its resultant instability assuming various dangerous dimensions inhibiting proper growth of democracy in the country.

However, some of The Premier’s findings reveal that there is yet a school of thought who strongly believes that the president, in a no distant time will reshuffle his cabinet and bring in the people he actually wants to work with. This school opine that given the pressure from every quarter to appreciate efforts that gave him victory as president, Jonathan’s hands are tied, which is why he has formed a cabinet comprising novices, criminals and a few good hands. Time, in any case will tell.
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by yuzedo: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
Fear not people!

GEJ has set up a Steering Committee to oversee the Technical Committee mandated to investigate this matter! undecided
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
I find it appalling that some nut-heads on this forum would find it convenient to call a highly respected statesman and seasoned grass-root politician like comrade Abba Moro, a 'rogue' and a 'thug'. For the records, Comrade Abba Moro is one the finest grass-root politicians in Benue State and has a considerably large political follower-ship. He was a senior lecturer in Benue State polytechnic Ugbokolo before he retired and joined active politics. While at Benue State polytechnic, he joined the National democratic coalition (NADECO) and was a very active member in the hay days of the coalition's struggle against military rule. He later became Okpokwu L.G.A Chairman and within a short spate of time became the state's ALGON Chairman. He contested the 2007 PDP Governorship election primaries and came third in the election.
In the build-up to the 2011 election, He was invited by Senate president David Mark to chair his campaign organisation and being the humble man that he is, he accepted the invitation and did a great job as the chairman of the campaign organisation. But for his political dexterity, David Mark would have easily lost the election to General Lawrence Onoja.
IMHO, Comrade Abba Patrick Moro deserve whatever appointment He gets and He is not in anyway a 'thug' or 'rogue'.
The State PDP convention where he was rumoured to have been seen with a pistole was a highly charged gathering and I, for one, wouldn't blame those who choose not to leave the security of their life in the hands of the Nigerian police who cannot even protect themselves. Besides, the allegation of his involvement in gun running business is a laughable allegation and should be disregarded. It is obviously the handiwork of some disgruntled people who are not happy with his appointment as a minister.

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
"The appointment of Comrade Patrick Abba Moro as Minister of Interior has also raised eyebrows not in a few quarters, being a man who was arrested for gun-running while he was Chairman, Okpokwu Local Government Council in Benue State and tried at the Federal High Court, Maitama, Abuja on a two-count charge of unlawful possession of firearms and unlawful possession of live ammunitions.

Moro, according to the charge read at the court, was found in possession of a Nigerian Air Force service pistol with registration number: NAF30358 and seven live ammunitions discovered by the State Security Service (SSS) on routine check.

Moro, who counted himself lucky for being the first minister ever to be visited by his state governor with assurances and support to deliver on his job, is a graduate of political science who obviously rode on the wings of his friendship with senate president, David Mark, his kinsman to become a minister. He had previously been the Benue State Co-ordinator of Yar’Adua/Jonathan Campaign Organisation and a former governorship aspirant in the 2007 election."

nigeria is filled with characters and creatures! where is that child who left his lego land toys and jumped unto nairaland screaming "his my tribesman he can't do anything wrong and if he does anything wrong and you point it out then you must tiv"
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
Zip_up: I find it appalling that some nut-heads on this forum would find it convenient to call a highly respected statesman and seasoned grass-root politician like comrade Abba Moro, a 'rogue' and a 'thug'. For the records, Comrade Abba Moro is one the finest grass-root politicians in Benue State and has a considerably large political follower-ship. He was a senior lecturer in Benue State polytechnic Ugbokolo before he retired and joined active politics. While at Benue State polytechnic, he joined the National democratic coalition (NADECO) and was a very active member in the hay days of the coalition's struggle against military rule. He later became Okpokwu L.G.A Chairman and within a short spate of time became the state's ALGON Chairman. He contested the 2007 PDP Governorship election primaries and came third in the election.
In the build-up to the 2011 election, He was invited by Senate president David Mark to chair his campaign organisation and being the humble man that he is, he accepted the invitation and did a great job as the chairman of the campaign organisation. But for his political dexterity, David Mark would have easily lost the election to General Lawrence Onoja.
IMHO, Comrade Abba Patrick Moro deserve whatever appointment He gets and He is not in anyway a 'thug' or 'rogue'.
The State PDP convention where he was rumoured to have been seen with a pistole was a highly charged gathering and I, for one, wouldn't blame those who choose not to leave the security of their life in the hands of the Nigerian police who cannot even protect themselves. Besides, the allegation of his involvement in gun running business is a laughable allegation and should be disregarded. It is obviously the handiwork of some disgruntled people who are not happy with his appointment as a minister.

. . . . and tafa balogun was a honest and disciplined police officer who rose through the ranks meritously to attain a well deserved rank of IGP!
while we are at it, for their unhindered service to the nation, DSP Alamasiagha and joshua dariye should be decorated with the well deserved rank of GCFR!

its obvous to a sane mind on whose table you eat!

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
torkaka:

^Uncouth IDIO.T!!! You are Torkaka and yet u said u are not a Tiv man. Who are u fooling?
The rumour that Abba Moro was seen in posession of fire arms is a mere rumour and he has not been found wanton by any court of law so shut ur trap and stop peddling rumours about.
On whether he was questioned by the commissioner of police? It's a capital NO! There was no violence in Benue south senatorial district and he could not have been questioned over what never took place.
Besides, ur assertion that he is a drug abuser is disgusting. You must be a useless Sadis.t for taking pleasure in such heartless character assasination #I spit on u. U low life son of a prostitut.e#
FYI: I'm not from Benue state but i have some business interest in the state.

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by mikeywise(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
Zip_up:
^Uncouth IDIO.T!!! You are Torkaka and yet u said u are not a Tiv man. Who are u fooling?
The rumour that Abba Moro was seen in posession of fire arms is a mere rumour and he has not been found wanton by any court of law so shut ur trap and stop peddling rumours about.
On whether he was questioned by the commissioner of police? It's a capital NO! There was no violence in Benue south senatorial district and he could not have been questioned over what never took place.
Besides, ur assertion that he is a drug abuser is disgusting. You must be a useless Sadis.t for taking pleasure in such heartless character assasination #I spit on u. U low life son of a prostitut.e#
FYI: I'm not from Benue state but i have some business interest in the state.
40man lappy in disguise, is dis BEAF?

2 Likes

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by musaibnabdul(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
[quote author=torkaka][b]abba moro is a well known drugster in benue who was caught with firearms during the are you suprise goodluck runs boko haram dat is a fact
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Demdem(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
manmade: Demdaft, thank God u knw it's a mere allegation.

Manfool, u dont need to repeat what i said.
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by since1914(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
I think the biggest scam in Benue State today remains the Tiv vs Idoma ethnic card. Am begining to notice this short-sighted thought pattern even amongst Benue youths, whom are supposed to be more enlightened and objective. Unfortunately, it is a political creation by the Tiv and Idoma elite to keep the populace too busy to ask them the right questions. Regarding the case at hand... I believe every Nigerian irrespective of tribe has the right to question the credibility of any public official appointed by the President if in doubt.

People must realise that having a government appointee from your locality does not immediately translate to upliftment of your people. At best they might resort to nepotism, appointing all their 'immediate' relatives and political associates into positions, but what happens to the larger society?

2 Likes

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
@zip_up

my name is torkaka, u might want to check that name out with southern cameroun, now back to issues; its mandatory to get old but its optional to grow up! some one was taken to high court maitama on charges of gun running, yet a f.ool like you says its beer parlour rumours!
lawrence onoja and young alhaji were shot at (one of their aides lost his life) during the last election in benue zone c, yet this imph says benue zone c was peaceful!
some people dull sha!

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2012

Is it his fault that one of his so-called aids SECRETELY 'deals' in arms?? Common man? A very thorough investigation should be carried out before we start throwing stones.
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
"Again the reason for this appointment was not on the basis of what ought to be – merit- but rather was rather a compensation for her pivotal role as funds mobilizer for the campaign of President Jonathan during his race for Aso Rock."

If this is true...then the president is a fool.
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by bakila: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
ganye1:
Since when did carrying a gun to fight for PDP election became a crime in Nigeria? He got rewarded for doing a good job on behalve of PDP.
Simple
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by kutchs: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
mikeywise:
40man lappy in disguise, is dis BEAF?
Silly, any man who has an opinion different from urs is lappy no....why dont u grow up and while you are at it I suggest that u and ur group take whatever evidence u have against Moro to the court and get him convicted instead o running ur mouth on nl. An educated man like u is supposed to take an allegation or what it is, I want u to come back when u have convicted the guy.

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by bakila: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
Zip_up:
You are obviously one of those arrogant Tivs who are bereft by the emergence of an Idoma man as a minister otherwise you wouldn't be calling Comrade Abba Moro a thug. The earlier you purge yourself of your 'our birth right' mentality, the better for you.
iya ayi: I worked in ugbokolo, okpokwu LG area of benue state for abt 3 years after abba moro was chairman. The jist abt him in town was really bad. Not surprising that he may be involved in gun running. Can't put it past him. May God expose all those who are wolves in sheep's clothings!
Simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Knock, Knock. Who’s There? By Femi Adesina / NDLEA Arrests 9 At Lagos, Abuja Airports, Intercepts Large Drug Consignments / 100 Most Impactful NGOs And Donor Agencies To Be Unveiled At African NGO Festiva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.