Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

**MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / **MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating (1070 Views)

How To Get N500 Bonus For N5 On Mtn Network. / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / How To Stop Mtn Frustrating Adverts/text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating by Dmouthed(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
I can't even use my Blackberry subscription for anything, what is happening.
Re: **MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating by Dmouthed(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
Please ooo house is there anything I need to do to get my MTN-Blackberry Internet service function any better, or do I rather change the line?
Re: **MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating by smarthG(f): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
MTN might have done Nigeria and West-Africa good with their social programmes but they have lost focus on their customer and care nothing about their services to their customer anymore. I suggest you try Etisalat or Airtel as they are eazier to manage.
Re: **MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating by smarthG(f): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
A colleague of mine switched to Etisalat yesterday and has not regretted it, I have about 3days for my BIS to expire and I will switch.
MTN I think ought to do something fast, or could it be that Project Fame has rendered them broke or less focus?
Re: **MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
MTN may be doing badly, but Airtel is an embarrassment!
Re: **MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating by Dmouthed(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
Thanks you, I just wish something could be done just now. Since thursdy 06 September that I subscribed I have not been able to PING, access my face book, and brows any website. Even when making calls it brakes and calls cuts and I am still being charged.

I just can't change now that I have subscribed and I know it can't be changed.
Re: **MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating by smarthG(f): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
@Fluid26: So what about Etisalat or Glo, but I know that MTN right now is just not an option.
we should help our selves out, one is not suppose to be paying for what he is not enjoying.
@ D-mouthed you are welcome but with you mouth you should be able to talk to MTN naa Lol grin
Re: **MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating by Dmouthed(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
So uncle fluid26 what do you suggest for solution?
Re: **MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating by deltalife(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
Wow, what a thread here, Recharging the phone is a problem, Subscribing for BB, making calls, PINGing. In fact everything is the problem with them.
My boss was trying to forward an email to me trough his Blackberry from MTN and since 08:00am till now it is yetto deliver and the mail was just a text msg that is needed to be printed. MTN? MM MMM.
Re: **MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating by deltalife(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
smarth-G:
A colleague of mine switched to Etisalat yesterday and has not regretted it, I have about 3days for my BIS to expire and I will switch.
MTN I think ought to do something fast, or could it be that Project Fame has rendered them broke or less focus?

One of my colleagues did as well, that was on saturday, he could not get 3g services and could not check his facebook trough
his BB so he changed SIM and now he can.
Re: **MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating by smarthG(f): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2012
I learnt this morning that MTN is doing some repairs on their masts and could not inform customers, not informing their customers is the only bad thing
so there is hope some how.
Re: **MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating by PearlJoy: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
Yea,I read something like that on the Nation's newspaper (page 15) this morning also.But someone just said it has been on the papers for a while now. They say and i quote "MTN EMBARKS ON NATIONWIDE NETWORK MODERNISATION".........we appeal to our esteem customers,especially those who may experience slight difficulties to please bear with us. This will only be temporary and will lead to a new era of improved customer experience on the network. Goodnews i guess!
Re: **MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating by deltalife(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
This is what I got from FaceBook

Re: **MTN Network In Nigeria Is So Frustrating by Dmouthed(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
But does this now mwans that my subscription will just waste like that because what am expiriencing here is quite annoying.

(1) (Reply)

Am Usin E5 My 2go Is Not Connectin...check Gprs Settings / Etisalat Crashes Blackberry Tariffs - Full BIS Now N1500 / Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.