Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,670 members, 7,889,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Much Are You Willing To Earn As Your Salary? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Are You Willing To Earn As Your Salary? (589 Views)

How To Negotiate Your Salary During The Interview Process / What Pay Can A Graduate Earn As Security In Nigeria Brewery Lagos? / Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Are You Willing To Earn As Your Salary? by zikola: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
O yes, how much are you willing to earn as your monthly salary for the kind of job you have been hunting for? Even if you have your dream job today, how much do you think will be your start-up salary? Do you have what it takes to receive up-to one million naira salary monthly?

Are you willing to work for 10 to 20 years before having your own house or building? say, you got a job that is willing to offer you 250k monthly, I believe you will grab it with two hands; if we sum up your salary for 2 years, this will amount to 250k x 24 = 6 million, if your responsibilities is subtracted from this, your total savings will be far less than that. but how many graduates have such opportunities?

Majority are jobless going online everyday, sitting for interviews all the time, some have even become slaves to others by promoting products that yield frustrating commissions.

Even if you say you have a job, can you really boast of erecting a building of your own in the next five years? Lets say, you have a job, you have to leave your house as early as 5:30am or 6am in order to beat hold up, and you close either 4pm or 6pm, that this, you resume very early and close very late, this you are expected to do for years, say 30 years or even more
I want you to go through this opportunity that I am bringing your way. do you know that the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to get rich quickly is to help others get what they want and promoting yourself instead of promoting others?

This is a program that can turn you from employed to an employer or turn you from applicant to an employer.
You see some people that are just at home without job, but from time to time are opening one investment or the other; some that are even working with very little salary mounting houses that you’ll be amazed at, sometimes, people mistake them for blood money or fraud, not all got riches through evil means, very many of them are into what I am about to reveal to you now.

THE PROGRAM
This is a program that will turn you to a millionaire in less than two years, to be precise; it will save about 21 million naira in your account. Don’t be in a rush to mistake this program for other ones that have wasted all your efforts and turn out to be very frustrating.

To join this program, you will be given a form free of charge. Your job is to follow the procedure in the form to become a member; also, you need to have an account either savings or current account through which you’ll receive your money. As I said, to start the program, you will be given just one form to complete, and follow the procedure on it, when you have followed the procedure in the form, you have to post it to the organizers, When the organizers receives and verify your information and documents, they will send you four(4) forms with each of them bearing your name.
I passed through the same procedure before I became a member. So, the procedure is shown below.

PROCEDURE IN THE FORM
The form consist of columns and rows. In the form is seven(7) names arranged in serial numbers 1 to 7, (S/N 1-7) with their account numbers, In the form, the column tag ‘TOTAL’ is the amount that will be paid into your account (total =N21,844,000). And the column tag Amount is your investment, that is, this is what you will invest into the program. What it means is that,
(1) You will pay N1000 into each of the account numbers in the form, amounting to N7,000
(2) You will also pay N3,000 into the organizers’ account
(3) You will as well pay N1,200 for posting
(4) After these, you are to staple the nine(9) tellers to the form after you have fill/complete it with your name/account name, account number, and other details in the space provided in the other side of the form, and post all to the organizers

HOW TO EARN FROM THE PROGRAM
When the organizers receives your document and verify them, they will send you four(4) forms.
In these four(4) forms they will send, you’ll notice that NAME 1 is out of the program because he/she has received his complete savings.
And you’ll will notice YOUR NAME and account details at S/N 7

YOUR JOB
Your job is to give out your four (4) forms to four interested persons and relax.
So the stages are:
STAGE 1: When those four persons you gave your forms join the program, each of them must have paid N1,000 into your account. This will amount to N4,000
STAGE 2: the four persons you gave your forms will receive four(4) forms each from the organizers. In their forms your name will be at S/N 6. This means, sixteen forms are in circulation with your name at S/N 6. This will amount to N16,000 in your account.
STAGE 3: those sixteen(16) forms when given out will produce four(4) each, that is, 64 forms are in circulation with your name at S/N 5, this will amount to N64,000 in your account.
STAGE 4: 64 x 4 = 256
That is, 256 forms are in circulation with your name at S/N 4, this will amount to N256,000 in your account.
STAGE 5: 256 x 4 = 1024 forms are in circulation with your name at S/N 3, this will amount to N1,024,000 in your account.
STAGE 6: 1024 x 4 = 4096 forms are in circulation with your name at S/N 2, this will amount to N4,096,000.
STAGE 7:, the last stage: 4096 x 4 = 16384 forms are in circulation with your name at S/N 1. This will amount to N16,384,000.

If you did not withdraw from this account till you’re out of the program, the sum of everything is what will be trapped/saved in your account, that is N21,844,000
After enough accumulation you can withdraw from it and obtain another form. If you can successfully register five(5) forms with either same or different accounts that will give you N21,844,000 x 5 = N109,220,000; I believe this is much money for you to erect a building in a good place.
This advert may produce up to 10-12 interested persons; hence it is first come first serve. When the four(4) forms with me have been taken before you show interest, you will then collect form from those that collected from me.
This is why you must collect names and phone numbers of those you gave your form, because when those you gave your forms have given out their forms, and those they gave their forms have given out their forms, you may not be able to locate the form anymore for yourself to rejoin talk more of seeing the one to give to persons that show interest late.
For instance, if I have a list of 20 persons from this advert [online and offline(hard copy)], I will give the four(4) forms to the first four persons and tell the others to wait till one week time, by then those that collected from me must have received their four(4) forms each from the organizers, because it usually take a maximum of one week to receive your four(4) forms from the day you post your documents to the organizers. That doesn’t mean I’ll stop advert, my advert continues, I am looking forward to blending it with seminars in Uniport, and some other schools.
Remember, your only job/work is to give out your four(4) forms, after which you relax and watch your account swelling.
Is this not better than wasting time online looking for some dubious means to get rich? you can actually use this program to save money to acquire certifications/training and you become a hot cake in the job market. And then you can have your dream job while you’re investing in this program. For instance, if you prefer working with financial institutions, with this program, you can save money and go for oracle 11g training and become a hot cake. But if it is in the oil and gas sector, for instance, in offshore, you can use the program to save and do some maritime training by getting your Mandatory and blend it with HUET or BOSIET and a few other training and you stand a chance of having your dream job.
If you are already working, this program can actually help you to have mind blowing savings.
Please note: The only job you have to do is to give out your four(4) forms and relax and watch money being trap in your account.

It may even be less than 1year to attain S/N 1 depending on the speed.
This program can be done anywhere in Nigeria.
If you are interested in this program,
Forward an email with your name and phone number to kola4jobs@gmail.com The title of this mail should be ‘INTERESTED’. When I receive your mail, I’ll call you.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Earn As Your Salary? by zikola: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
please, it's ok for now. i don't need any more mails for now. if you've seen this write up and you're interested, wait till 2week's time. when there is availability of forms again. thanks

(1) (Reply)

R U Fr Evwreni / Female Research Officers Are Needed / Incredible Opportunity U Cant Afford To Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.