Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,469 members, 7,968,303 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. (10266 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) / National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo.(one NIG Come 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Don't blindly join the multitude exodus to hell,seek d truth n ye shall.Rather than dwell in baseless,false rumours n speculation circulated here on NL,by agents of Darkness n d Underworld..Woe betide them!

The truth is boldly written on the wall.

Even if you use 100 microscopes,you won't see it coz you are spiritually blind.

Do you need soothsayer to tell you that?
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Don't blindly join the multitude exodus to hell,seek d truth n ye shall.Rather than dwell in baseless,false rumours n speculation circulated here on NL,by agents of Darkness n d Underworld..Woe betide them!
y2kaustin, you realise this is 2012 not year 2000? Humans have developed, gotten more sense... u should catch up.. and stop being a fool..

1 Like

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by kooto(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
AyaSammy: There is this new sickness on Nairaland called Diarrhea of the mouth, it’s a pity some people are already infected.
Careless talkers.
I completely agree with you, on the other hand their should be respect for men of God no matter how little, this insults hurt you know and when they are hurt you have harm them,the bible said 'touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm'.when bode george came out of prison and went for thanks giving in church; the reverend told him the truth during the sermon, accepting the truth is by choice cannot be enforce by the pastor. when sinners come pastors cannot turn them back. in all becareful what you say God gets angry too.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Jarus(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
Just an observation: if it was Buhari that was in the news for anything religious, I would hav been seeing words like fanatic, fundamentalist, bigot flying around in thsi thread.

3 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Your tongue,just earned you condemnation!

Fool you have used the word condemnation on all your posts here.

I wonder why you have not prayed for all evil doers to be condemn.

Rather you want truthfull people to be condemn.

Is this the type of progress you want for your country?
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Jarus: Just an observation: if it was Buhari that was in the news for anything religious, I would hav been seeing words like fanatic, fundamentalist, bigot flying around in thsi thread.
U dey mind the stupid christian hypocrites? It's a man of GOd, so he knows what he's doing, he's right, should not be criticised, a mere 4king mortal? Men who have made fools of men in the name of religion? Iiiddiiots, i tell you... y2kaustin the most deluded of them all..

2 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
kooto:
I completely agree with you, on the other hand their should be respect for men of God no matter how little, this insults hurt you know and when they are hurt you have harm them,the bible said 'touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm'.when bode george came out of prison and went for thanks giving in church; the reverend told him the truth during the sermon, accepting the truth is by choice cannot be enforce by the pastor. when sinners come pastors cannot turn them back. in all becareful what you say God gets angry too.

Respect God and not Pastors.

For all have sinned and cut short the glory of God.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by thehomer: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Is this why they're not working? Are they malnourished already from the long fasts? Or could it be the fact that prayer doesn't work?
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
Japanese respect Culture and that is why they are moving forward.

Nigerians respect Money and that is why corruption is part of our constitution.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
I have never seen any culture that support violence,curruption and lies.

Hence things will get better for us the day we start to respect our culture and not constitution drafted by corrupt mind in their corrupt empire.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by bejay766: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
Author. Does that mean we can rejoice and abound in our sins?

Let the truth set you free bro.

Since when has insults to other people turn to truth?
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by bejay766: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
Author. Oyinbogoju Does that mean we can rejoice and abound in our sins?

Let the truth set you free bro.

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
[/color]

[/quote]

Truth is always like an insult to the guilty.

Does it take anything to do the right things?
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
Boko haram please do what you are known best for!!! One of the pastors recently slapped a little girl in his church. How can she get a fair case when the accused is dinning with the president?
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by mbhs139(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
dorox:
There are different kinds of christian and i think that i am one of the lesser known kind that doesn't need magical incentive to worship.

I like your response. Very simple ... and truthful I suppose
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
mbhs139:

I like your response. Very simple ... and truthful I suppose

People like him are still part of the problem.We need a free thinking society. Not a case where the president is now praying and fasting....shows he has ran out of ideas on how to rule.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by dekung(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
To all those who think this player (oops prayer) session is what we need in Nigeria can you please tell me how many prayer and fasting sessions did the Holy Ghost command china to organise before they became the 2nd biggest economy in the world? How many sessions did Dubai do to become a tourist haven? How many of such did Singapore organise to move 'From Third World to First World'? When are we going to wake up from this God delusion and face reality that only determination and well thought, honest, pro people govt policies is what exhalts a nation. This is not a debate about god answering prayer rather it is about 'havent we done enough prayers?' This nation is sick from head to toe. We dont need to do much, just copy and paste no need to reinvent the wheel but unfortunately we copy the wrong things. The first world countries are working hard to improve on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) we are busy with crusades, prayer and fasting, and the most annoying of all, Musical reality TV competition shows in the likes of Project Fame, Maltina Dance Hall, Naija sings..... and the list goes on. You can hardly count ten STEM competitions. By the time you list cowbell maths competition and GT bank's Debaters you have nothing left. Pastors will keep on milling us dry and politician will keep robbing us blind until we change our value system and move towards critical thinKing rather magic/miracles and unbridled desire for raw entertainment

5 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by hardbody: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
Fatdon:

www.channelstv.com/home/2012/09/11/national-fasting-and-prayer-day-jonathan-adeboye-oyedepo-others-to-attend/

My father's house of worship, has become a den of thieves....stealing in the name of the Lord.
The Reverend drives a fancy car, gets everything tax free, the people help to sacrifice to give him charity.....
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by mbhs139(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto::
Dorox, why are you still Christian?

dorox:
There are different kinds of christian and i think that i am one of the lesser known kind that doesn't need magical incentive to worship.

I like your response to the question. Very simple and genuine I suppose
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
Reality has just begun

Pastors,Bishops and Imam are all Nigeria Problems.

Jonathan is looking for IDEAS FROM HEAVEN.

He must really be confused.

Who among these Pastors is his Special Adviser on Spiritual Matters?
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by DeCleff(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
juventino: Bunch of thieves

I forgive u in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by mbhs139(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
ifeness:

People like him are still part of the problem.We need a free thinking society. Not a case where the president is now praying and fasting....shows he has ran out of ideas on how to rule.

Exactly. Praying and fasting may not neccessarily be the solution to a problem.

You need to be seen working

Can praying and fasting fix our roads, health care and educational system just to mention a few?

I'm quiet convinced that our president is deluded of ideas ... pathetic.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by DeCleff(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto: A meeting of crooks in the name of GOd.. just what the hOly spirit offers...
Be warned
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
DeCleff:
Be warned
Go and warn you father, you iddiot!!

1 Like

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by kacheezy: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
Oyedepo should slap the incompetence out of Goodluck...

1 Like

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by tpapi: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Thank God dat false n demonic pastor in ogba wz not invited
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by dasparrow: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Reason why u r damned n condemned

Well, if you don't stop your tribalism and unnecessary hate for your fellow Nigerians who don't share the same ethnicity as you, you will be damned and condemned too on judgment day. Our God is a God of love and he has commanded us to love everyone. Your tribalism posts on Nairaland show that you are not keeping that very important commandment. So remove the log of wood in your eye before you try removing the log of wood in another person's eye.

@Post

I think that it is a GREAT idea that these pastors are coming together to pray for Nigeria (that is, if that is really what they are going there to do). My church here in America is also doing a 3 day fast and prayer soon although they are going to be praying for New York City and America since it's an American church. When they announced it in church, I told myself, as una dey pray and fast for una country America, me I go dey pray (and probably fast) for Africa and Naija. Simples! So I am glad to hear that these pastors will be praying for Nigeria. As for GEJ and our other looting politicians that will be in attendance, I say no comment. If our politicians don't change their looting ways, no amount of prayers from Pastors Adebayo, Oyedepo et al will shield them from the wrath of Jehovah God Almighty.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by tpapi: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mad Cow: This is the one gathering where the esteemed presence of a Boko Haram suicide bomber would be greatly appreciated.

Ali baba and the 40 pastors..

A meeting of Criminals and thieves..
nothin 4 bh,security is fking tight,even if a bomb explodes,it can neva affect d intended target
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by y2kaustin(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Prominent Pastors are the Nigerian Problem coz they never say the truth.

The only time you will hear them talk about truth is when they are preaching about TITHES.

I wonder why they refuse to tell people what really God want from them?
...U don't attend church,yet u generalise.Whom he the gods wnt 2 kill,he 1st make go mad.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by y2kaustin(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

One of the Pastor in the making.

You prayed for condemnation for speaking against the rogue and selfish.
...God is a merciful God,if it was in d days of the old.U wud av bin reduce 2 ashes.Who gave u d effrontry to judge?Those man made,blind n dirty gods u pour libation for,n make silly incantation for how has it affect ur life?How about d dirty smellin wretched harbalist u patronise?He collects different food items,money etc 4rm u,how wud u label him/her?
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by itoldu: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
If it were Gej and fellow politicians only, this would have been a unidirectional war of words. Now that #OluwaIsInvolved, some of us are saying #easy,. It is only good to know that they are all our leaders in their various fields. I'm hope most of you saying #easy bro or the likes, deeply dont have your own hatred for Gej. I sincerely hope you gain wisdom in all you do. GBAHF.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by y2kaustin(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

The truth is boldly written on the wall.

Even if you use 100 microscopes,you won't see it coz you are spiritually blind.

Do you need soothsayer to tell you that?
...U r d one dat is spiritually blind,cos if ur not u won't over step ur bounds.Ok,play d DEVIL's advocate,wats exactly ur acclaimed truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Amrita (female Ejaculation Or Squirting) Is Spiritual. A Must Read / A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean / How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.