Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,349 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (886545 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mikky89(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
MISTA you can visit Havana Hospital in Surulere
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by MSTIA: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2011
ok tanks doc
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by bkf: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2011
@Mikky89, Thanks so much for your response and will surely by your advice.
But having done the electro surgery am still suffer itching on my genital/core and its swelling up gradually so i thot the electro surgery is just temporary is there no medicine for it to dat i can drink or swallow to eradicate it permanently.

Had been TTC this month will mark a year pls any advice or guide.

Thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mikky89(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2011
bkf:

But having done the electro surgery am still suffer itching on my Core/core and its swelling up gradually so i thot the electro surgery is just temporary is there no medicine for it to dat i can drink or swallow to eradicate it permanently.

Thanks

Am sorry to hear you are still itching usually treatment of wart is frustrating. Will advise you do the the following
1. See a doctor who will prescribe antiviral medications, the doctor would be giving you Acyclovir (Zovirax ) Tablets 400 and 800 mg. and /or Acyclovir cream in combination, this will decrease pain, reduce healing time, and limit the spread of the infection. Am sorry I can prescribe dosage in this medium its not good practice.

2. Ask you doctor for HPV vaccine. It comes in 3 doses over a 9 months period. This will prevent other serious conditions such as cervical cancer which you are predisposed to.

3. Plan to have excision and reconstructive repair of the affected area. This will be a more permanent solution to the problem. If you decide to do this I can recommend a surgeon who is good in this field. You may wish to reach me on mikky89@gmail.com ( Pls make reference Nairaland so i can know its you and respond)

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2011
@mikky89
I hope you are giving free advising and not using the thread to gain business for your firm.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 15, 2011
doc pls i nid ur help, a frnd is missn her period wen i google it i tink it secondary amenorrhea, it startd april dis year,she will be 18yrz old feb 2012!she saw her period last was october, lately having headache,vomitin in da morni,chest pain etc, pregnancy sign strange cus she is a virgn!tnx rpl urgently
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 15, 2011
helo doc
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Vicky96: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2011
Hello Doc, Pls i need a drug prescription that can boost my libido as a woman, i have a kid nd i have a very low libido pls help i don't want this to affect my marriage thanks.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Dr9ce(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2011
pls i'm  a young and fresh medical graduate and i'll need the assistance of the senior/experienced medics in the house to answer some questions. Pls how do i get info abt primaries exam?(both national and west africa) ,is there any syllabus? If there is how can one get it? How long can ones result last after passing? I'm particularly interested in surgery and heamatology. Thanks.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by kelvinoj: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
This forum has really helped alot of people but i think i can also add my own content, HAVE YOU BEEN TRYING TO BURN OUT THAT ANNOYING FAT IN YOUR TUMMY, its very simple and fast, just send an email containing your name and phone number to amfit@ymail.com and get the free details. I hope i've helped, HAVING A LARGE TUMMY IS NOT FAIR, help yourself.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by DocM1: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2011
bkf:

But having done the electro surgery am still suffer itching on my Core/core and its swelling up gradually so i thot the electro surgery is just temporary is there no medicine for it to dat i can drink or swallow to eradicate it permanently.

Thanks

bkf sorry for responding late lost my mikky89 password so couldn't log into Narialand. Am really sorry to hear the itching is still persistent even after the electro surgery. You may adopt the following steps below
1. I advice you go back you your doctor suggesting you want to be placed on Antivirus medication Acyclovir (Zovirax)and Acyclovir ointment which is used topically and has the ability to decrease pain, reduce healing time, and limit the spread of the infection.

2. Consider adopting a more permanent solution to your problem bearing in mind that wart is very frustrating to treat, which is why surgical excision and reconstructive repair of the affect area is a good option to consider. This can be done by a surgeon who is proficient in Labiaplasty and Vaginoplasty. If you need help in that area I could recommend a surgeon who is good in that area but you will have to reach me on my mail addy mikky89@gmail.com.

Am sorry am not familiar with acronym TTC.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by fetok: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
help oo.how can i cure my hepatitis B effectively?if am pregrant now,by using "mother's to child prevention"can my baby be hepatitis b free?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by susanamand(f): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2011
pls house, how do i have sex wth my husband wthout getting pregnant. I don't want 2 use condom and postinor and mentrogene is out of it
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by D1Alergy(m): 12:36am On Dec 31, 2011
Hi Doc, just new on the thread.
I want to know the type of drug to be used by a nursing mother as family planning.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by stevade(f): 1:08am On Jan 06, 2012
Pls anybody in the that can tell when do you suppose to have intimacy with your husband after fibroid surgery and when is normal time to conceive.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by curtisartk(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2012
You're a great help!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Odunnu: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2012
stevade:

Pls anybody in the that can tell when do you suppose to have intimacy with your husband after fibroid surgery and when is normal time to conceive.
theres no rule to it but if your wound heals fast you can place the sex thing at 2months after the surgery.
D-1 Alergy:

Hi Doc, just new on the thread.
I want to know the type of drug to be used by a nursing mother as family planning.
Better see your doctor to prescribe for you based on your body. If you cant, how about using good ol' condom?
susanamand:

pls house, how do i Be Intimate wth my husband wthout getting pregnant. I don't want 2 use condom and postinor and mentrogene is out of it
Your safe period will do the trick if you have a regular calendar
fetok:

help oo.how can i cure my hepatitis B effectively?if am pregrant now,by using "mother's to child prevention"can my baby be hepatitis b free?
There is no known 'effective' cure for Hepatitis B. You live to manage it. If you follow the prevention path, your baby wont be infected
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Olagold(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2012
pls i need help, my wife has been suffering from serious cough, sneezing and vomiting, what do u think i can do? We've been to the hospital and all they gave her is not working.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Odunnu: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2012
Didnt the doctor ask her to do any lab tests? She should have a sputum culture, a PT and running a MP is also not out of order
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Olagold(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2012
@ odunnu, thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by stevade(f): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2012
Thank you Dr,my second question is that when precisly can someone be expecting pregnant after fibriod surgery because I did fibriod surgery June 21st 2010 which is the only obstacle for my infertility after series of test prescribe my doctor done.pls am in hurry to get pregnant because I don't want to pass through another fibroid surgery pls help.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Odunnu: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
It is advisable to get pregnant soon after you heal, say, 3 to 4 months after the surgery
Olagold:

@ odunnu, thanks for your prompt response.
Its my pleasure
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Odunnu: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2012
Was it an evacuation or an abortion?

Its okay if the blood loss is minimal, but if you get worried, go see the outpatient resident doctor. Doxycycline was given to aid against infection and not to stop the flow.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tripleow: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2012
kiss
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Odunnu: 12:03am On Jan 12, 2012
Thats fine. Quit worrying
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by elpatch(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2012
quick one please, i got a 34yr old now para3,who had SVD about 9days ago at a private facility,came in today with significant bleeding PV of 30minutes duration prior to presentation.nil trauma to the abdomen,no coitus,no instrumentation prior to the onset,no associated fever,no offensive lochia.examinations were essentially normal,no genital lacerations.had complete blood count done-essentially normal,pelvic scan-NAD, INPUT PLEASE
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Belbicken: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
Sensation at my left abdomen, i notice dat when i have intimacy wit my husband on my fertile days i hav dis warm sensatn around my left abdomen d region a litle above my waist, d first tyme i taught it was conceptn sign not until my period came now is i write am feeling d same. Pls doc what could dis be?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by bikay(f): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2012
Hi Doc, av been following ur replies on dis thread n just want 2 appreciate u for d gud work. God bless u.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by bkf: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2012
@Doc_M (Mikky89@gmail.comThanks for your response God Bless,
TTC means Trying To Conceive
I will try the Antivirus medication and Acyclovir ointment

Thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by utimayor(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2012
hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.