Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari (1572 Views)

APC Cannot Win Any Election In Rivers State - Wike ( Photos ) / Limiting Probe To Jonathan Cannot Be Justified, Falana Tells Buhari / APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by samguru(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
A former Head of State and the national leader of Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), has dismissed the call by South South leaders that it is Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 or no one else.

“I don’t take the decision of South-south leaders seriously. The South-South people said it is Jonathan or nothing; I know they are members of the Peoples Democratic Party, let them vote for him,” Buhari said.

He added that “In a free and fair election, let us see if they can give him the ticket against other geo-political zones. Let them give him the primary ticket first. Let them vote for him when 2015 comes and let us see if he would win.”

Buhari said this in Kaduna when the party’s governorship candidate for the October 20 election in Ondo State, Soji Ehinlanwo received him.

While lamenting the delay in prosecution of those indicted in the pension probe, subsidy and other scams, Buhari maintained that “this can only happen in Nigeria”

He said “Why are those officials not prosecuted to retrieve the stolen money? It is only in Nigeria that fraud of this magnitude takes place and this incompetent government is doing nothing about it.”
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by k2039: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
HOW DID HE WIN IN 2011,BUHARI YOU SAID MORE THAN THAT.
ABEG BUHARI GO SIT DOWN JARE.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by Chanchit: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
This man should jst shut up for once.. He's even worse than the boko boys, cos they have thesame agenda, which is to disrupt GEJ's government.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by pheesayor(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
he might be right, my cousin who served in the east during the post confirmed that even international observers were bribed during the election
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by samguru(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
we all know there is no ideal election in nigeria,even the most acceptable candidate will still rig election.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by 1025: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
i can bet it with my life that only less than 10% of pdp candidates can win in a free and fair election.
what jonathan and jega call free and fair was shown in the bayelsa gubernatorial.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by warrior01: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
1025: i can bet it with my life that only less than 10% of pdp candidates can win in a free and fair election.
what jonathan and jega call free and fair was shown in the bayelsa gubernatorial.
pls apart from PDP, do we presently have any other national party in Nigeria?
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by samguru(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2012
warrior01:
i think ACN is evolving from the regional political status to national,therefore come 2015,ACN will really slug it out with PDP
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by ubandire(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
samguru:
i think ACN is evolving from the regional political status to national,therefore come 2015,ACN will really slug it out with PDP

Daydreamers wake up,Gen Buhari can't win my humble self in a free and fair election,talkless of GEJ,nobody wants a tribalistic and ethnic bigot,bloodsucker as president.So let it sink into his head.
@op in ur delusion u referred to the one man ACN as a national party,that's the biggest joke i have heard in recent times,where else in the country if not south west is the ACN presence felt?

Please if u want to post any topic try as much as possible to be objective so that ur post won't be ridiculed.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew TRIBAL LORDS!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by banki(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
k2039: HOW DID HE WIN IN 2011,BUHARI YOU SAID MORE THAN THAT.
ABEG BUHARI GO SIT DOWN JARE.

so you think the 2011 election was free and fair....... well am sure you didnt see videos of a commisoner in rivers voting multiple times to help ensure a landslide victorey,

Am sure you dont know that the national treasury was emptied for he elections and the campaingns that was free and fair, thats why we have the subsidy probe......

free and fair indeed, JONATHAN CANNOT WIN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION, let me ask you if you were given fashola or jonathan to pick from who would be your choice
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by ubandire(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2012
banki:

so you think the 2011 election was free and fair....... well am sure you didnt see videos of a commisoner in rivers voting multiple times to help ensure a landslide victorey,

Am sure you dont know that the national treasury was emptied for he elections and the campaingns that was free and fair, thats why we have the subsidy probe......

free and fair indeed, JONATHAN CANNOT WIN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION, let me ask you if you were given fashola or jonathan to pick from who would be your choice

@least all observers both local and foreign and even the opposition agree that is the freest and fairest elections we've witnessed in this country,
Elections go beyond noise making on the pages of newspapers and other media,GEJ will defeat an ACN fashola any day, any time and any where.It's not by governing only Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by samguru(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
musiwa7: i dont think goodluck can win in 2015.. it will lead to so much violent.. this is my honest opinion. you see the north dont like him. yorubas dont like him too. because he runs bias policy.. thing like 6 zone are bias unfair satanic policy of a dictator call sani abacha.. sani abacha was a dictator that even gave the USA govt and the west problem and shut down nigeria embassy in many countries and wanted to go to war with other africa countries..

and also the reason why many liberia and sierra leone were killed. He like fighting.. Look they overthrown the govt of IBB and this short man call sani abacha , only him relaunch a counter coup to take back the govt.. at a risk to his life.. He load his vehicle with several sub machines and went to attack them with I think his sons.. all so.. that how hard he was.. He killed many people inlcude Abiola, yar adua brother, rewane.. etc secretly..

a lot of factors will favour,re-election of president GEJ e.g extremely cheap votes(with #500),well i have not outrightly ruled out the possibility of GEJ losing in 2015
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by 1025: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
warrior01:

what is ur definition of a national party and how does that concern winning a free and fair election?
at the end of the day, nigerians will tell u they don't vote party rather the candidates. even if we have a good man from a village party, can't we vote him instead of these criminals from ur so-called national party.
i don't know ur involvement(s) in politics but i can authoritatively and convincingly discuss argue the fact that pdp is not even a political party. if you doubt that, i will be here to discuss that with u any day any time.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by ganye1: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
samguru:

a lot of factors will favour,re-election of president GEJ e.g extremely cheap votes(with #500),well i have not outrightly ruled out the possibility of GEJ losing in 2015
And will you call this free and fair?
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by taharqa: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
banki:

And will you be willy to debate dis?....i dont mean writing thrash but debating
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by ubandire(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
1025:

what is ur definition of a national party and how does that concern winning a free and fair election?
at the end of the day, nigerians will tell u they don't vote party rather the candidates. even if we have a good man from a village party, can't we vote him instead of these criminals from ur so-called national party.
i don't know ur involvement(s) in politics but i can authoritatively and convincingly discuss argue the fact that pdp is not even a political party. if you doubt that, i will be here to discuss that with u any day any time.

So what's pdp?
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by jmaine: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
just a refresh from a previous thread . . .

Samguru: Former Head of State,  Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has said President Goodluck Jonathan  cannot win in a free and fair election in 2015 presidential poll.

You might just be disgraced once again . . .Old man, learn from your useless errors of underestimating your competitors . . .

Samguru:
The Congress for  Progressive Change   candidate  for the 2011 presidential election said  Jonathan’s  adoption  by some leaders of the South-South should not be taken seriously.

In politics, paying attention to details guarantees result . .brushing a group aside might just galnavize others who were previously indifferent to GEJ . . .

Samguru:
The former head of state said, “I don’t take the decision of South-south leaders seriously. The South-South people said it is Jonathan or nothing; I know they are members of the Peoples Democratic Party, let them vote for him.

A reason why you ignored them at your own peril last time . . . .

Again, learn from your mistakes Old man . .. .Good politicians pay attention to details, in order to convince and cover all reasonable reach of the electorates

Samguru:
“In a free and fair  election, let us see if they can give him the ticket against other geo-political zones. Let them give him the primary ticket first. Let them vote for him when 2015 comes and let us see if he would win.”

In a free and fair election, You sir, can never win in Nigeria

If GEJ performs reasonably well by 2015 . . .The SW,SS,SE ,NC will galvanize to support him for the party ticket and the rest will be history . . . .they don't need a serial failure to lecture them . . .

Samguru:
He urged the  elite to participate in the 2015 election to ensure that election was free and fair.

He added, “It is also up to the elite to participate and ensure that elections are free and fair. It is not necessary for them to be card-carrying members of political parties. They know how to participate; they should not sit and look. They can go to their constituencies to identify and enlighten their people on the need to entrench free and fair election to stabilise the country.” 

The elite were fully running the show and they ran it with sheer disregard for laid down rules and to the detriment of the grassroots . . .

only with the ascent of GEJ into power did the voting power of the electorates begin to yield positive fruits.

2015, elections shall be free and fair.

Samguru:
Buhari said  it was only in Nigeria  that people who worked for 10 to 35 years retire and die queuing  to collect their entitlements.

Very sad, thanks to the embedded corrupt DNA in the average Nigerian

And Sir, we are still expecting you to expose your fellow general in person of IBB as you promised.

Samguru:
He also lamented the non-prosecution of  those indicted in the pension, subsidy and other fraud, saying “this can  only happen in Nigeria”.

The CPC chief added, “Why are those officials not prosecuted to retrieve the stolen money? It is only in Nigeria that fraud of this magnitude takes place and this incompetent government is doing nothing about it.”

Can someone please tell this man to shut up cos he is not in sync with reality . . . .

Buhari, please endevour to imbibe the culture of getting informed before emmiting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by danjohn: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
1025: i can bet it with my life that only less than 10% of pdp candidates can win in a free and fair election.

My brother please don’t bet with your life on this one ooo. I am not a supporter of PDP but I know that it is the only national party in Nigeria right now. Unfortunately, in politics, name recognition is very important. In many rural states, PDP is the only viable party. If the PDP candidate is the only one with billboards, posters, tv ads, and radio ads, then he wins. People who oppose PDP in rural states usually stay at home on Election Day because the other parties do not have enough money to promote themselves; while PDP members go out and vote for their party's candidate.

That is Nigerian politics. I commend the SW for being politically savvy and for voting for candidates based on merit. Unfortunately, in politics, you can’t beat somebody with nobody. Take for example in Oyo state in 2011, Ajimobi was running against a stark illiterate and he won only narrowly. The reason why is because the stark illiterate was a sitting governor. If Ajimobi ran a shoe string campaign, he would have lost even though his opponent was start illiterate with a failed record. Same goes to Rochas Okorocha who also won narrowly against an incumbent with a failed record.

For this to change, the opposition needs to come together and pull their resources together. Buhari won 12 states in 2011 with a shoestring campaign budget. The opposition needs to use the goodwill of this man to get governors, representatives, and senators elected. For this to happen, the people in the North need to see TV ads, posters, and billboards showing Buhari promoting these candidates. If this doesn’t happen, they will vote for the PDP candidate who has run a well funded campaign for governor and then vote for Buhari for President because his goodwill transcends money.

I have started rambling, but I hope you get my point.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by Mandelaguy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
See his mouth. You that intimidated and killed corp members to get your way back to a seat you have occupied with guns and terror. You still have guts to talk about playing fair? Buhari should just go and sit down.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by danjohn: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
1025:

My friend please look at my above post. I think it addresses what you just said.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by truth4meal(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2012
what Buhari said is the truth that people that are bent on ruining the chance of GEJ come 2015 are not telling him. Edwin Clark and his co-debators are busy isolating the president from the rest of the regions like they single handedly made him a president in 2011. And to free and fair election i doubt if GEJ can win one.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by 1025: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
danjohn:

My brother please don’t bet with your life on this one ooo. I am not a supporter of PDP but I know that it is the only national party in Nigeria right now. Unfortunately, in politics, name recognition is very important. In many rural states, PDP is the only viable party. If the PDP candidate is the only one with billboards, posters, tv ads, and radio ads, then he wins. People who oppose PDP in rural states usually stay at home on Election Day because the other parties do not have enough money to promote themselves; while PDP members go out and vote for their party's candidate.

That is Nigerian politics. I commend the SW for being politically savvy and for voting for candidates based on merit. Unfortunately, in politics, you can’t beat somebody with nobody. Take for example in Oyo state in 2011, Ajimobi was running against a stark illiterate and he won only narrowly. The reason why is because the stark illiterate was a sitting governor. If Ajimobi ran a shoe string campaign, he would have lost even though his opponent was start illiterate with a failed record. Same goes to Rochas Okorocha who also won narrowly against an incumbent with a failed record.

For this to change, the opposition needs to come together and pull their resources together. Buhari won 12 states in 2011 with a shoestring campaign budget. The opposition needs to use the goodwill of this man to get governors, representatives, and senators elected. For this to happen, the people in the North need to see TV ads, posters, and billboards showing Buhari promoting these candidates. If this doesn’t happen, they will vote for the PDP candidate who has run a well funded campaign for governor and then vote for Buhari for President because his goodwill transcends money.

I have started rambling, but I hope you get my point.

the topic is not the party base or popularity rather it is about winning in a free and fair election.
how many nigerians will listen to the pdp and their candidates and vote for them? do u know the story of october 1st bombing in abuja? jonathan came out openly and told us that Chief Raymond Dokpesi was the master-minder. do not forget, Dokpesi was working for IBB prior to that accusation and arrest but Dokpesi had to support jonathan to gain his freedom and remain in business in nigeria. such man will never vote for jonathan under normal circumstances.
when u talk about free and fair elections, we are talking about and independent umpire and not a compromised jega.
the same jega we praise was the same saint that organised the same free and fair election in Bayelsa.
how popular was apga in imo state for rochas okoroocha to win in the same state that jega organised election that saw pdp won 27 out of the 27 local govt chairmen and 300 our of the 300 councellorship wards. i know about a saddam hussien who was winning 100% elections in iraq and another gaddafi that was winning 100%. these in their ways were all free and fair elections.
if u know about nigerian premier league before now, it was a host and win situation because host sides were asked to pay the flight tickets of the refs and take care of their feeding and accommodation. if as unknown as i am today, i happen to be in a position to choose the next jega(inec chairman) i am sure of winning dangote and adenuga combined.
pdp knows that free and fair election will never be a good news in their camp.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by qualified(f): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
Plss help us tell this old man that he can never win any free and fair election in Nigeria!

A factionist, regionist, religious bigot can never rule this country. A leader who does nt care abt some regions.

No wonder, d Northerners can never grow up. Their elders go into power n want to die there. No room for mentorship. Its high time he retired jor
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by danjohn: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
1025:

the topic is not the party base or popularity rather it is about winning in a free and fair election.
how many nigerians will listen to the pdp and their candidates and vote for them? do u know the story of october 1st bombing in abuja? jonathan came out openly and told us that Chief Raymond Dokpesi was the master-minder. do not forget, Dokpesi was working for IBB prior to that accusation and arrest but Dokpesi had to support jonathan to gain his freedom and remain in business in nigeria. such man will never vote for jonathan under normal circumstances.
when u talk about free and fair elections, we are talking about and independent umpire and not a compromised jega.
the same jega we praise was the same saint that organised the same free and fair election in Bayelsa.
how popular was apga in imo state for rochas okoroocha to win in the same state that jega organised election that saw pdp won 27 out of the 27 local govt chairmen and 300 our of the 300 councellorship wards. i know about a saddam hussien who was winning 100% elections in iraq and another gaddafi that was winning 100%. these in their ways were all free and fair elections.
if u know about nigerian premier league before now, it was a host and win situation because host sides were asked to pay the flight tickets of the refs and take care of their feeding and accommodation. if as unknown as i am today, i happen to be in a position to choose the next jega(inec chairman) i am sure of winning dangote and adenuga combined.
pdp knows that free and fair election will never be a good news in their camp.

Nigerians who hate PDP do not listen or vote for PDP candidates, they simply do not vote at all. You have to understand that Nigerian voters often say that they do not want to throw their votes away. This mindset hurts opposition candidates because they do not have the kind of money PDP has to campaign. If a Nigerian has not seen your billboards, posters, tv ads etc. If he has not seen videos of your rallies on network news or heard your ad on the radio every 10 minutes, he wouldnt believe that you are running a credible campaign and on election day, he will stay at home. Nigerian elections usually have very low voter turnout because people who hate PDP stay at home. Why did Theodore Orji win reelection? Because the opposition candidates where unknown and nobody thought they were running viable campaigns; hence, they stayed at home. There needs to be a well organized and well funded oposition that people can channel their frustration to. In low voter turnout elections, PDP member and the area boys and thugs on their payroll are the only ones who vote. Period!

I am not saying that we do not have elections that are compromised. The 2007 elections were a national disgrace. However, the 2011 elections were better. Where they perfect? Hell no. They were far from perfect. However, I do think (maybe naively) that under the climate that we have now, it is a little more difficult to rig against a popular candidate. For goodness sake, Buhari won 12 states with his 2 kobo campaign. I am saying the opposition needs to come together and present candidates that are well organized and well funded. An unknown governorship candidate who cannot raise at least 500 million naira should not be running for governor; and an unknown Senate candidate who cannot raise at least 200 million naira should not be running for the senate. Btw these numbers are conservative.

BTW why do you say PDP is not a party? I think it is an organization that enables people to chop oil money but it is still a party. Your thoughts?
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by k2039: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
banki:

No election can be completelty free and fair,but I think the presidential election had more credibility.

banki: Am sure you dont know that the national treasury was emptied for he elections and the campaingns that was free and fair, thats why we have the subsidy probe......
I dont know that,mind showing me evidence,maybe a link,and I will comment on it

banki: free and fair indeed, JONATHAN CANNOT WIN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION, let me ask you if you were given fashola or jonathan to pick from who would be your choice
Well based on their antecedent as governor(that's,the common denominator between them),will vote for Fashola.
But still cant write off GEJ,it all depends on how he performs/fairs in the remaining months of his tenure

No election can be completelty free and fair
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by strangest(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
banki:

Where you not around when NYSC corpers were killed in the North by CPC almajiris just because they tried to stop underage, goats, rams, and cows from voting?
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by Ikengawo: 3:04am On Sep 13, 2012
Here's something Buhari is cited very little for

Have you ever heard of Buhari going to East nigeria or the South South and meeting with leaders there?
Even the more, but not completely, anti GEJ west, have you ever heard of Buhari invovling himself with western politics?

I dont even hear about Buhari going to Abuja, or any state that's not in his domain of influence. So where does he get the right to say that GEJ is going to lose when it's very clear that he simply surrounds himself with his followers, his people, and his culture and has no grasp of what the rest of Nigeria is feeling or saying? Buhari will even give speeches in his native tongue which is fine if he wants to be a native player, but disasterous for a national leader which he's trying to be.

Even Tinubu stays in his cultural domain. OBJ and GEJ were able to win because they're trans-tribal. They can be seen involving themselves in the affairs of different cultures and states. There's an ANC in the east and no Tinubu. There's CPC is the SS but no Buhari. To the people of the SS and SE these two people are distant names you read about. What's worst is you dont hear about Tinubu being in the north or buhari being in the west. Local politicians.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by banki(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2012
taharqa: And will you be willy to debate dis?....i dont mean writing thrash but debating

tarqua not trash .... fashola is miles ahead of GEJ in every aspect in public service education etc
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by banki(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2012
strangest:

Where you not around when NYSC corpers were killed in the North by CPC almajiris just because they tried to stop underage, goats, rams, and cows from voting?

yes oh I was there, when pdp big boys refused to fix the roads in nigeria for moe than 14 years and thousands died,they were the main supporters of GEJ, I was there when they continued to steal money in the name of subsidy during the election and funded GEJs election, I was there when his supporters did not fix our hospitals and destroyed our education sector, I also remembered that during the campaingns a lot of people GEjs supporters were killed in a stadium in portharcourt while they were sharing money. I was there so lets compare who is more evil,
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In Free And Fair Election-buhari by banki(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2012
ubandire:

@least all observers both local and foreign and even the opposition agree that is the freest and fairest elections we've witnessed in this country,
Elections go beyond noise making on the pages of newspapers and other media,GEJ will defeat an ACN fashola any day, any time and any where.It's not by governing only Lagos.

Wonder what you would call the nrc/sdp election in 1993between MKO and Bashir Tofa, how can the election of 2011 be free and fair, fashola is an acomplished lawyer (SAN), GEJ is a phd holder who has no history of publications or is an acceptional academic, Fashola has the guts and charisma of a leader i dont know about GEJ, even when he makes unpopular policies he is willing o come our and defend it, I dont know about GEJ, if you invite fashola and GEJ to a debate i wonder who would win, without any doubt i can imaagine GEJ as governor of lagos..... scary, what was GEJs achievment as governor of Bayelsa with all the resoures bayelsa has in bRASS and the other creeks fashola would have turned bayelsa state to a money spining venture without the heklp of the federal government. I would never compare oranges and tomatoes! FASHOLA is light years ahead of GEJ

(1) (2) (Reply)

“There Was A Country”: Chinua Achebe’s Memoir Of War / Military Head Of State Gen. Buhari's Maiden Speech 1st Jan. 1984 / Breaking News!! Governor Godswill Akpabio Names Successor!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.