Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive (111138 Views)

I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Ninapha(f): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
OP. What we fear kills us. There are pple living wit it for years. Just follow ur routine and i bet u, u wd win d battle.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by akpunku1: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
cryi just canceled my date with a new catch. I am scared o.. I'l go for my own test 2moro. angry
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Dukeofgarri: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
I am getting tested tomorrow. o DI DAN DAN
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by jude33084(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
paris10:

Hello doctor, whilst I appreciate your contributions to this post, I also offer my support to the @poster. I'd however love to draw everyone attention to this fact but very controversial theory.

I am not a conspiracy theorist but would certainly be labelled one at the end of this post. Most deadly diseases are created with the view to making profits on it cure (antidote). Now to the facts, the United states medical research institute and the Federal government science programmes are institutes created for experimentation with the view to achieving clear goals- getting rid of third world nations; using them as experiments and in-turn making profits from the monsters created.

HIV already has a cure. HIV wasn't first cited in Africa but in the US. It was experimented on a volunteering individual who later flew to Africa to infect people with it. This individual flew back to the US and had his HIV cured by the antidote produced within the institute. You want proof, my next post!

Other killer diseases were also transported to Africa, and now our govts are using billions of dollars to buy the cure from those that invented them in the first place. This is called marketing-strategy. We've been for far too long defrauded and believed to have this disease that is "incurable".

This is the new world order. Powers that controls the world. Powers that want to get rid of the "undesirables", we the Africans from the face of the earth. But for this to be accomplished, they have to sacrifice their own.

HIV antidote would be on the market in the next few years, and then a new deadly disease would be invented.

Now to the "we have to pray" thing, don't even bother. It either God cures you or you wait until the cure comes to the shelve.

And to the fraudsters who thinks we're all gullible Nigerians, we know them by names. Ayefele is still cripple!

I have been following τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ news since Rusian president made Ŧħåϯ comment Ŧħåϯ τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ world should hold America liable for HIV years ago. angry
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
Nothing will happen to u man if you eat well, don't take alcohol, too much of sugar. Everything you eat will be moderate and you eat things that can boost your immune system. Fruits and lots of vegs are good. Aloevera babadensis milla specie is also good. You should be happy u were not diagnosed with herpes or hepatitis. They are not worse than HIV man. Hiv is just like any other normal disease. But the media has hyped it so much that it has caused so much fear for lots of people who are carrying it. Don't be scared, this might even be a start of you changing lives positively. All the best.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by samcus(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
@op my little advise 4 u is 2 strictly adherent 2 ur prescription nd be happy dat u re still alive 2day,many people which 2be alive 2day but dey couldn't always be thankful nd above all dis is d time u need God in ur life more dan ever!take care.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by moyems(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
A huge number of persons live with this virus. Management of the virus is very important so I advice you register with a centre close to you and follow their instructions accordingly then you will be fine. God will help and protect everyone of us from this viral attacks. Remind blessed!!
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by eyenCalabar(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
Don't forget to join a support group bro. But then, grow ur faith, there's nothing too hard for the Lord to do. Recognize that HIV is from the devil and the devil is not a physical enemy so approach it spiritually. Be strong.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
Well, as a staff with one of the federal agencies on HIV, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

Was the test done in a Government health centre? I ask this because we have come to understand that some private hospitals use test kits that are not of the national algorithm and may give false positive results.

Was a confirmatory test carried out or was it just a one time test and declare thingy? I say this because every positive result MUST be confirmed by a different test kit so that we don't give a negative person the trauma of dealing with a false positive result

Having dealt with these issues, assuming its been confirmed that you are truly positive, brother, it's no more the death sentence it used to be. I'd advise you to go to any heart to heart centre for a thorough counseling session which by the way should have been carried out before the test was done by the doctor who requested the test. Also, with regular medication and with a healthy lifestyle, you can outlive many of us here. Many have been living with the virus for more than 15yrs now. Some might pass you on the way and you wouldn't know unless you were told. The key to survival is to eat well, be fussy about your health and most importantly, believe and have the confidence that you can survive this. To avoid stigmatization, you need to keep the information on a need to know basis so as to avoid the stigmatization from uninformed persons. It is your decision to inform your family and if you are married, please take your wife for a counseling and testing session rather than breaking the news directly to her as you may not break the news properly and the results might be dire.
Please if you have other sexual partners, urge them to go for testing and pls do not think of spreading the virus because it might actually become your death since you could re-infect yourself with a harsher strain of the virus and compound your problem.

Remember, ther is no need to blame yourself or anyone for this. It's just a disease and you can LIVE...

Finally, bros, LIVE YOUR LIFE

7 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by jhydebaba(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: no such things as HIV infection. its all a scam for the big pharmaceuticals. your immune system is rundown so try eating raw garlic and raw ginger with each meal and also fresh green vegetable. you will be healed.
Are you high on Ginger? What the fvck do you want to get healed on if there is no HIV infection?

2 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
applelady: @op I have been diagnosed with HIV for †ђξ past two years but yet †̥☹ start treatment, I was advised †̥☹ eat well and take immunE boosting drug like immunace and I have been taking it religiously. My point is that it is not a death sentence, you can still live a normal life as long as Ʊ didn't go about broadcasting it †̥☹ †ђξ public who will in turn make ur life a living hell. Go †̥☹ any general hospital of ur choice and register with them for close monitoring.
http:// Take this advice and add this to it www.healthyplace.com/sex/diseases/advice-to-patients-recently-diagnosed-with-hiv/ The lord is in control. Do not be afraid. smiley
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by stillme(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
@OP,Be strong and get close to God. it infected your "clay" body not your spirit man. All you have to do is to live right,and be a youth ambassador for sex abstinence. God may heal you in course of doing His will.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Detonatorrex(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
Calm down bro..it's not the end of the world.you could have the virus and still live a healthy and normal life if only you take regular and proper medications.And besides,there's now a cure for HIV(germ cell..) so there's light at d end of the tunnel
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by charlsecy4(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
Airforce11: He counselled me aot about the disease and advised i did a confirmatory test. i went to the lab immediately for the confirmatory test and it stil came out positive

It is NOT the end of the world. Thank your GOD you found out on time. As long as you religiously take the required medication and steps, nothing will happen to you. Also, make sure you avoid all contacts that might lead to you infecting others, and GOD will be with you. Get as much education about HIV as possible. Live healthy and long.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
@​ op; Just be strong, there Я a lot of folks in ur situation. Take ur medication when due,the main issue U̶̲̥̅̊ will have to deal with is the psychological aspect...if U̶̲̥̅̊ must confide in people, tell only trusted folks around U̶̲̥̅ and make sure U̶̲̥̅̊ join a support group in a clinic, and finally, get a high powered rifle to use on any1 who tries to convince U̶̲̥̅̊ to go to a 'healing' centre - two people i know personally passed away becuz of this. DON'T GO TO ANY CHURCH OH, USE UR HEAD!

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
Detonator-rex:
Calm down bro..it's not the end of the world.you could have the virus and still live a healthy and normal life if only you take regular and proper medications.And besides,there's now a cure for HIV(germ cell..) so there's light at d end of the tunnel
Its 'stem cell'.

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Ivynwa(f): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
Be strong poster and be taking the rightful medications.
Life is still beautiful, appreciate your life. Take care of yourself and work at staying alive like everybody is doing.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by joelala(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
its ok bro...try get jobelyn herbal supplement..its a very strong herbal antioxidant that will boost ur immune system and fight the activities of the virus.....also if you can drink ur early mrng urine everyday...trust me you'll be good....best of luck bro..its not as bad as you think.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by kaiye007: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
benzion72: I just want to let you know it is not the end of the world. Some have killed themselves through fear and panic and not HIV itself, malaria still kill more people than HIV and if you read your history book well before they found drug for malaria it killed more white people than malaria.
Having said that I want you to know that all things are possible to him that believe. Remember the story of lazaruz in the Bible he was dead and buried for four days. But he came alive when the resurrection and life come on stage. Your case is the simplest if only you believe. There is still balm in Gilead and healing is for the children of the kingdom. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever more. I was diagnosed with kidney problem and I went to the church of the the bishop the "slapper". He administer anointing oil saying it is the rod of God that swallow the rod of the wicked ones like moses rod swallow the Egyptian rods. I drank up till tomorrow the kidney problem has vanished. Men there is power of God that can deliver today.
My final advise take your maintance drug and seek a fourth dimension solution through the great physician

After u are healed in his church and u come out here to refer him as the bishop the slapper... U are an eediot! ingrate people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Airforce11: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
josh4ever: Well, as a staff with one of the federal agencies on HIV, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

Was the test done in a Government health centre? I ask this because we have come to understand that some private hospitals use test kits that are not of the national algorithm and may give false positive results.

Was a confirmatory test carried out or was it just a one time test and declare thingy? I say this because every positive result MUST be confirmed by a different test kit so that we don't give a negative person the trauma of dealing with a false positive result

Having dealt with these issues, assuming its been confirmed that you are truly positive, brother, it's no more the death sentence it used to be. I'd advise you to go to any heart to heart centre for a thorough counseling session which by the way should have been carried out before the test was done by the doctor who requested the test. Also, with regular medication and with a healthy lifestyle, you can outlive many of us here. Many have been living with the virus for more than 15yrs now. Some might pass you on the way and you wouldn't know unless you were told. The key to survival is to eat well, be fussy about your health and most importantly, believe and have the confidence that you can survive this. To avoid stigmatization, you need to keep the information on a need to know basis so as to avoid the stigmatization from uninformed persons. It is your decision to inform your family and if you are married, please take your wife for a counseling and testing session rather than breaking the news directly to her as you may not break the news properly and the results might be dire.
Please if you have other sexual partners, urge them to go for testing and pls do not think of spreading the virus because it might actually become your death since you could re-infect yourself with a harsher strain of the virus and compound your problem.

Remember, ther is no need to blame yourself or anyone for this. It's just a disease and you can LIVE...

josh4ever: Well, as a staff with one of the federal agencies on HIV, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

Tanx 4 ur write-up. Yes, its a govt health centre where the test was carried out. Infact, that has been my clinic over the years. I also did a confirmatory test thereafter and it turned our positive. I ll be going for my CD4 count test on thursday n ll definately inform the house on the outcome of the result
. I pray to have time tomorrow, d result of the HIV and confirmatory test ll b posted here for everyone to see. For the doubting thomases, HIV is real. Let the comments continue to come as all posts are being read and sieved by me. Thank you all
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by lillaowow(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
i really have to start my own diagnosis from this thread. I've been having Tinglings all over ma body and yes i had unprotected sex recently (not up to a month). Asides from that i feel perfectly healthy.i had sore throat too but it's gone now. The first thing that came to my mind was HIV so i've not been too comfortable with myself. I googled symptoms of HIV and i saw tinglings and sore throath as part of it. I already went for test but i was asked to come back cos i cldnt wait that day. My question is or rather let me say i'd like to know more about tinglings all over the body as symptom of HIV
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by EmekaCovaine: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
There's nothing like incurable sickness in the Bible that believe is from a pit of hell. They brought to Jesus a girl with epilepsy, which is incurable according to medical science, the Bible tells us that Jesus rebuked the demon and the girl was healed.Every sickness is cause by demon and is from Satan you rebuke that demon or visit a man of God you trust and will deliver you simple as that. Don't listen to all these people who claim to know human body but they can't even count their hairs, you think God who creates universe can not heal you a small sickness like HIV Anything too hard for God Don't insult God brother wake up and smell the coffee science is use by Satan (he is the king of this world) that why Nature is always too powerful for science, don't be deceived we are in a spiritual warfare you can't afford to be killed by demons. I don't feel sorry for you because the problem you have has a very simple solution. If you believe you'll se the glory of God.

2 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Hazeleyezz: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
@op my best friend has been leaving with HIV for the past 7yrs
To be honest nobody even remembers she has d virus. My point is, it doesn't stop u from living ur life or stop
U from becoming who u r destined to be. Its like having diabetes or high blood pressure and so on.
so pls live ur life. God will give u the strength.

2 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by 3sky: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
my brother HIV does not kill, the only thing that kill about HIV is the FEAR. America
succeeded in creating this fear in the mind of people so as to be able to make money out
of it and indeed they have been making the money. imagine if your doctor have said to
you that you are negative even when are actually positive, i tell you brother you
will live perfectly sound and healthy without any form of fear. the reason you feel silk now
is fear. if only you can remove that fear from your mind and pretend not to have heard any
such news i tell you nothing will happen to you.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by kmoney247: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is the Best Suggestion!!!

Go to Omega Fire Ministry (Hqtr) In Edo state

Meet with Apostle Johnson Suleman, the Hiv
will leave you, Don't Forget Nothing is too
Big for God to Handle

Just 2 Sundays Ago when i visited the church
at Auchi In Edo State, A woman was cured of
Hiv and She Came Back to testify with a test
result stating NEGATIVE

Man try all your best to get an access to
Apostle Suleman and your worries will be over

Remember Nothing works without Faith

Just have faith

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by maclatunji: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
OP, those more learned than me have said most of what you need to do in terms of health. I will only advice that you never fall for religious fraudsters that claim to have a cure. Those claims are lies. Follow proper professional advice and seek proper protection for your spouse if you're married whether or not she's positive.

You also have a responsibility not to spread the virus, read and learn more on healthy foods and lifestyle that can help you enjoy and maintain good health.

Best wishes here.

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Femmymata2(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
I've never undergone hiv test,so i don't know my status. But i'm very encouraged and impressed by the Op and d intelligent responses have read here. So many people have died before now or dying now and will die tommorrow and forever. We are all indebted to death, Jesus,mohammed all died even though one waked up and still left for heaven either physically or spiritually. nobody commenting here will be around in the next 100 years whether positive or not. I will surely die whether i have aids,cancer or not.. But which way i don't know

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by callash: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
hmmm,
Man,this is a real serious one..I dont pray it happens to me but if it does,i would gladly pray for God to take my life.i"m not so sure but if i'm strong enough,I MIGHT COMMIT SUICIDE..I feel ur pains..i swear,i do..May the God Lord be with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.