Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Affiliates & Maketers Are Wanted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Affiliates & Maketers Are Wanted (640 Views)

Konga Affiliates Enter Now. #very Urgent / Any Clickbank Affiliates In The House? / Freeland Marketers Are Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliates & Maketers Are Wanted by ikmomen(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
I'll be direct to the point.

i Have a client who needs valid leads to his website. he is willing to pay for every free signup.

So, if u know that you have a blog or website that generate him leads. send me an email with your web property address to (Wokerjobs -@- gmail dot com).

I'll check your site and reply you with all the neccessary details.

Note: Dont expect to be paid millions, its a per lead basis. This isn't a high budget stuff. but i assure u that u'll be able to make enof money to buy airtime or even subscribe for ur next month's internet bundle depending on u.

so if u r interested email me (Wokerjobs -@- gmail dot com)
Re: Affiliates & Maketers Are Wanted by kentochdis(m): 12:00am On Sep 12, 2012
I think you should have included the website you want our link to direct people to so that we are able to decide if the type of business we will be interested in associating with. Don't get me wrong, I know what nairaland, facebook, google and others are about, I'll be comfortable placing a link on my website to connect to them but I wouldn't want to connect with an Bleep, HYIP or gambling site. so my brother be more specific. cheers
Re: Affiliates & Maketers Are Wanted by ikmomen(m): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2012
Yea, i gues u r right, check the link on my signature

kentochdis: I think you should have included the website you want our link to direct people to so that we are able to decide if the type of business we will be interested in associating with. Don't get me wrong, I know what nairaland, facebook, google and others are about, I'll be comfortable placing a link on my website to connect to them but I wouldn't want to connect with an Bleep, HYIP or gambling site. so my brother be more specific. cheers

(1) (Reply)

Can Www.demandfinder.com Be On Of The Best Upcoming Sites In Nigeria? / Need Help / Get A Pro Website For #30,000 And Own It For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.