Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,207 members, 7,950,168 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook (1152 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 / Iphone VS Blackberry VS Andriod Users (hilarious Pic) / Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook by Pretty002: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
which is better?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook by texazzpete(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pretty002: which is better?

Comparing a wifi tablet to a phone....are you on crack?

Oya, a Ferrari and Gino tinned tomatoes....which is better?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2012
TOYOTA CAMRY AND MOLUE, WHICH ONE IS BETTER
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook by LordReed(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2012
Pretty002: which is better?

A Playbook is like lugging around a giant suitcase without wheels or handles while a Galaxy Note is Samsonite suitcase gliding behind you on it's on wheels.

If you are thinking of buying either one, I'll say go for the Note.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook by Pretty002: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
texazzpete:

Comparing a wifi tablet to a phone....are you on crack?

Oya, a Ferrari and Gino tinned tomatoes....which is better?
i asked a questn n its compulsory u must comment big fool!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook by Pretty002: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
Lord_Reed:

A Playbook is like lugging around a giant suitcase without wheels or handles while a Galaxy Note is Samsonite suitcase gliding behind you on it's on wheels.

If you are thinking of buying either one, I'll say go for the Note.
tanx dear
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
You can't compare blackberry playbook with galaxy note .the note is way in front
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook by Pretty002: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
petaling: TOYOTA CAMRY AND MOLUE, WHICH ONE IS BETTER
must u comment idiot!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook by Pretty002: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
ahmedgafar7: You can't compare blackberry playbook with galaxy note .the note is way in front
tanx
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook by walcolm(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2012
ahmedgafar7: You can't compare blackberry playbook with galaxy note .the note is way in front

you're most definitely wrong...the galaxy note and Blackberry playbook are two different animals that are not even supposed to be compared
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook by LordReed(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2012
walcolm:

you're most definitely wrong...the galaxy note and Blackberry playbook are two different animals that are not even supposed to be compared

Why do you think so?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook by walcolm(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Why do you think so?

why i think so? why don't we compare the galaxy note to the Blackberry playbook, Apple iPad(s), Motorola Xoom(s), Samsung Galaxy Tab(s) or Acer Iconia and all the other tablets on the market?

the next question is, is Samsung Note a tablet? the straight answer to that is NO...so why compare it to a tablet?

there are a few PHABLETS out there that the Galaxy Note can be compared and that is where the OP should be guided
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook by LordReed(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2012
walcolm:

why i think so? why don't we compare the galaxy note to the Blackberry playbook, Apple iPad(s), Motorola Xoom(s), Samsung Galaxy Tab(s) or Acer Iconia and all the other tablets on the market?

the next question is, is Samsung Note a tablet? the straight answer to that is NO...so why compare it to a tablet?

there are a few PHABLETS out there that the Galaxy Note can be compared and that is where the OP should be guided

Which other phablets are out there?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Vs Blackberry Playbook by texazzpete(m): 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
Pretty002: i asked a questn n its compulsory u must comment big fool!

I think that anyone who looks at your thoroughly inane opening post will quickly realize who the big fool in this topic is.

(1) (Reply)

TECNO: An Unexpected Journey / Samsung Galaxy S5 Leaks Again, Set To Feature Eye-scanner. / Blazing Etisalat Speed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.