Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,299 members, 7,891,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:12 PM

R.i.p Kafaru Alabi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / R.i.p Kafaru Alabi (1302 Views)

I Want To Help You Grow And Hit Alabi Hard / Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R.i.p Kafaru Alabi by topeorekoy(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2008
Kwara United coach Kafaru Alabi on Tuesday morning, died in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital.
Alabi, who was head coach of the Ilorin club,w as admitted into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital last year to treat a recurring leg injury from his playing days.

Doctors later discovered that the 57-year-old was also suffering from other ailments, including from heart problems, which led to his death early Tuesday morning

may his soul rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Nigerian Football: The Way Forward! / Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted A 3-3 Draw / Lagos/ Mtn Street Soccer Kicks-off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.