Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,230 members, 7,977,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Is The Name Of These Two Nigerian Brothers? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is The Name Of These Two Nigerian Brothers? (2970 Views)

Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo / Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of These Two Nigerian Brothers? by Aulino(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
I'm looking for this group who I strongly believe is Nigerian. They're singers. They are twins and they have nice music. I cannot think of their names. They're dark skinned and twins, that's all I know and young...between 26-33yrs old.
Re: What Is The Name Of These Two Nigerian Brothers? by MissyB3(f): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
P Square?

Re: What Is The Name Of These Two Nigerian Brothers? by dasparrow: 4:07am On Sep 12, 2012
AuliƱo: I'm looking for this group who I strongly believe is Nigerian. They're singers. They are twins and they have nice music. I cannot think of their names. They're dark skinned and twins, that's all I know and young...between 26-33yrs old.

That would be P-Square
Re: What Is The Name Of These Two Nigerian Brothers? by tjskii(f): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2012
It cud also be dis ehh highlife twins,big huge guys dt married twin sisters chei iv fogotten dia names ooo,dt tie wrapper and do dt ol skool dance,will try to remember dia names and get bk to u
Re: What Is The Name Of These Two Nigerian Brothers? by tjskii(f): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2012
Yea I'm back,r u talking bout mamuzee

Re: What Is The Name Of These Two Nigerian Brothers? by mikron(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
mamuzee meaning twins in izon
Re: What Is The Name Of These Two Nigerian Brothers? by slimming: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
ask God first
Re: What Is The Name Of These Two Nigerian Brothers? by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 14, 2012
This one come ask question then vamoose. Okay o.

(1) (Reply)

Kola Boof Tweets About The 24 Year Old Guy She Slept With / Wizkid Reveals Track Lists For New Album. Ft. Banky W, Olamide, Don Jazzy & More / A Shocking Confession From Rapper M.I Abaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.