Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,880 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview (3879 Views)

I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview / Orange Drugs West Africa Limited Salary Structure For Graduates / Vacancy At Netcom Africa Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by lilyb: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
please house do anyone have information about

AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited

146b, Ligali Ayorinde Street

Victoria island,

Lagos
I received an invitation for an interview with them on Thursday. Thanks
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by chinexex(m): 12:11am On Sep 12, 2012
lilyb: please house do anyone have information about

AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited

146b, Ligali Ayorinde Street

Victoria island,

Lagos
I received an invitation for an interview with them on Thursday. Thanks
pls how did u apply? I know amec and have been there before. Is the recruitment still on?
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by ifyalways(f): 12:25am On Sep 12, 2012
@OP, you have the company name and address . You go for the interview and let's know how it goes. It would help others in future.
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by lockedOut: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
i also had an interview with the company, can you please check your mail lilyb
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by ifyalways(f): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2012
@OP, so how did it go?
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by greaterdestiny: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
lockedOut: i also had an interview with the company, can you please check your mail lilyb
Is there anyone that is successful at this company interviews?
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by ayokenny37(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
greaterdestiny:
Is there anyone that is successful at this company interviews?

I dnt know too oo. Mine was last wed with a guy Joseph.
Both of us received an email saying we were not successful. Has any1 been successful? Pls share
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by lockedOut: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
i was unsuccessful too....lol. This is interesting....lets wait and see what else turns up.
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by ifyalways(f): 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
3 unsuccessful applicants already.Who's lucky ?

What posts were you guys interviewed for?what does the company do?
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by ayokenny37(m): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2012
ifyalways: 3 unsuccessful applicants already.Who's lucky ?

What posts were you guys interviewed for?what does the company do?

Well I was interviewed for the post of IT support engineer same with Joseph.

All I know is God knows best and its well
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by ifyalways(f): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2012
Amin. ^ ^
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by ifyalways(f): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2012
Hold on peeps.I think something is wrong.I googled Amec contractors and their addresses are :

NUJ building,3/5 Adeyemo Alakija street and 1 Ahmed Onibude street, VI.

Hmmmn undecided
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by ifyalways(f): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2012
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by lockedOut: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
lets hope the op got the job, i was interviewed for same post as ayo_kenny. The office is not at adeyemo oh...its at the address the op left up there. Lets be patient maybe someone would show up that scaled through.
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by greaterdestiny: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
lockedOut: lets hope the op got the job, i was interviewed for same post as ayo_kenny. The office is not at adeyemo oh...its at the address the op left up there. Lets be patient maybe someone would show up that scaled through.

OP also got unsucessful mail notification.I just feel since the advert is on this forum we shld be able to get someone who is successful or maybe they cancel the whole recruitment stuff.i had two interviews with them.It well o!
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by lilyb: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
I was also unsuccessful. It is like that is the general mail. All the same we thank God
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by greaterdestiny: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
ifyalways: Hold on peeps.I think something is wrong.I googled Amec contractors and their addresses are :

NUJ building,3/5 Adeyemo Alakija street and 1 Ahmed Onibude street, VI.

Hmmmn undecided

You are right ifyalways.It should be because of the project they are managing presently for Mobil which is a collabo btw Netco,Jagal,Amec that's why some of their staffs are in the address above which is Netco building.their main office should be NUJ building.
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by lockedOut: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
greaterdestiny:

You are right ifyalways.It should be because of the project they are managing presently for Mobil which is a collabo btw Netco,Jagal,Amec that's why some of their staffs are in the address above which is Netco building.their main office should be NUJ building.

Hmm.... During the interview when i was asked if i had any question for them, i asked how many branches do they have in Nigeria, the three ladies interviewing me all looked at each other ( which was kind of wierd) before one of them answered "we have only one branch in nigeria" so who is lying? @ifyalways i am not referring to you. So you see something does not add up. Anyways it was a good experience but if it was that they already had a candidate then it is mean of them to still invite people for the interview. Just collect CVs and dont invite candidates rather than allow them waste their energy.
Though i still believe someone would scale through...the only problem is how the person did it?
When i was calldd for the interview the lady asked which day i preferred either wednesday or thursday, i chose thursday and i was the last person to be interviewed on thursday and there was just one other person (the op i guess) apart from me. The op hasn't gotten the job neither have i so who did? Very funny scenario i must say.
Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by ifyalways(f): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2012
^ if they said they have only 1 branch in Naija
then something is really NOT right.

Did you guys actually see their signpost?how was the company premises?
Those 2 addresses are the company addresses listed online.

1 Like

Re: AMEC Contractors West Africa Limited Interview by wayodude(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2013
So who got the job then? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sanz Energy Is Recruiting Graduate Trainees And Experience Positions / Closing Today! Customer Service Officers / UBER Driver Needed For This Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.