Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Help With Reputable Toyota Place In Asaba. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With Reputable Toyota Place In Asaba. (779 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Keke Napep With Plasma Screen TV In Asaba[photos] / Help With Reputable Toyota Place In Asaba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Reputable Toyota Place In Asaba. by EJYKY(m): 1:06am On Sep 12, 2012
my 2004 Rav 4 broke down in Asaba,on my way from Lagos,
the mechanic insists i buy new engine,
but i would rather have the car diagnosed to know the actual problem and not this
guess work he's trying to do,please can somebody help with reputable Toyota place or
where i can get it diagnosed in Asaba,thanks.
Re: Help With Reputable Toyota Place In Asaba. by massaro11: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
Was there engine oil in the engine as at the time of the breakdown?If there was engine oil ,then you dont need another engine.Also check your radiator to be sure there that the engine oil is did not mix with watwer.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Renew My Expired Drivers' Licence / Advice On Volvo 2006 / Which Is Better Between Mazda 323f 2000 Model And Toyota Camry 1999 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.