Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,524 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109996 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 21, 2012
harmonics on GJ would have given anybody who made a trade with take profit of 100 pips within 2 days a good run of green pips from the time I posted. We soldier on, Crucial point on fxfactory made some very interesting notes for even pros to remember.Good morning pippers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 6:19am On Sep 21, 2012
Good morning all
bullish signal everywhere...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 6:30am On Sep 21, 2012
Good day people, Guess our night was cool, TGIF, lets plan our trade and trade our plan,those Big boys understand this market wella, so if you think you are smart, hmm,they are smarter, richer and well connected, their smallest lot size is 1000 lots. So watch ya back, see what they see, its all in the chart.Good day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 21, 2012
fxbomovi: Good morning all
bullish signal everywhere...
I'm not getting sucked up into it mehn. Will wait for a short signal as everything is still screaming red. Maybe by the end of this four hour candle or the next one things will be clearer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2012
funny things happening, did not browse through out yesterday,went to mt5 and I was accused of double registration, banned forever, things dey happen o! grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2012
lari03: funny things happening, did not browse through out yesterday,went to mt5 and I was accused of double registration, banned forever, things dey happen o! grin grin grin

O boy e no easy oooo,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Mansufx: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2012
My take on eurusd short below 1.300 wit target 1.26,1.293.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2012
lari03: funny things happening, did not browse through out yesterday,went to mt5 and I was accused of double registration, banned forever, things dey happen o! grin grin grin

Courtesy of some people who went ahead to sign up double usernames which affected the chain most of una signed up from. a case of one egg spoiling the whole crates.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2012
Mansufx: My take on eurusd short below 1.300 wit target 1.26,1.293.

1.301x-1.302x good entry point for short positions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Odionastron: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2012
I always knew that there would be a way out in the market. Sincerely, I did not discover the loophole all alone by myself. I have been trading forex since 2007 and trust me I have used many strategies ranging from Robots to custom and specialized indicators. I have used signal services also. Please note this loophole has nothing to do with indicators. Infact indicators conform to obey the direction of the loophole. This occurs once a day. So we set Pending Orders and thats all for the day. We can make up to 10 to 50 pips per day. Its a loophole that happens in every monday to thursday. The market ALWAYS move in the direction. The second part of the discovery tells the direction to trade on sundays. (Note that the forex market begins on Sunday nights and not mondays). Have you ever noticed that the market almost never opens where it closed on friday night? Check any currency pair. You would see that every sunday night(just before monday) price suddenly jumps up (or down). This could be as much as 30pips. This is the key. The goodnews is that it happens in all currency pairs. So you can trade this strategy on all pairs of your choice. But call me first to tell you how to know the direction. Up or Down. This is sunday special.
If you are interested in getting this loophole strategy, call me. My number is 0.8.0.8.8.0.0.0.2.5.2

If you want to learn forex from scratch, just call me. 0.8.0.8.8.0.0.0.2.5.2
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Mansufx: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2012
If eurusd finds support @1.2930 area i'l go long around 1.294 wit 30pips stp loss.Tp 1.297,1.299,1.301nd 1.303. Let's wait nd see. Hv a gud day ol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by samogo1: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2012
wat happened? I ve been using mt5 since jan & ve not been banned. Just play good with them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by samogo1: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2012
Odionastron: I always knew that there would be a way out in the market. Sincerely, I did not discover the loophole all alone by myself. I have been trading forex since 2007 and trust me I have used many strategies ranging from Robots to custom and specialized indicators. I have used signal services also. Please note this loophole has nothing to do with indicators. Infact indicators conform to obey the direction of the loophole. This occurs once a day. So we set Pending Orders and thats all for the day. We can make up to 10 to 50 pips per day. Its a loophole that happens in every monday to thursday. The market ALWAYS move in the direction. The second part of the discovery tells the direction to trade on sundays. (Note that the forex market begins on Sunday nights and not mondays). Have you ever noticed that the market almost never opens where it closed on friday night? Check any currency pair. You would see that every sunday night(just before monday) price suddenly jumps up (or down). This could be as much as 30pips. This is the key. The goodnews is that it happens in all currency pairs. So you can trade this strategy on all pairs of your choice. But call me first to tell you how to know the direction. Up or Down. This is sunday special.
If you are interested in getting this loophole strategy, call me. My number is 0.8.0.8.8.0.0.0.2.5.2

If you want to learn forex from scratch, just call me. 0.8.0.8.8.0.0.0.2.5.2
hope u are not selling anything because everything on this thread are free!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2012
Patiently waiting to short crude.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2012
What do you think? We are in an uptrend for eu since 1.20xx and 1.5xxx for gu remember right;Now where is d uptrend suppose to end before we can really talk about change of trend? Eu last uptrend waves or move started at 1.25007 and end at 1.3170.If you understands fibs basics, you will notice that we retrace from 1.3170 to 1.2919 and that is around 38.2% fib retracement of 1.25007 and 1.3170 at 1.2915 just 4 pips in between n may be due to broker differences n who knows? Eu found support and price move up to near 23.6% around 1.300x. so we are in between 23.6% and 38.2%. if we trade below the 38.2%,we would go to 50% and so on.and if we pass 23.6%, we shd head toward 1.3065/xx n some Pa tins will help to figure out if 1.317x can be challenged n then completn of d trend where proper correctn is likely to begin.

Convincing brk above 1.300x, will challenge 1.3065/83 and below 1.2944 will challenge 1.28xx, just to let u see one of the option i am considering, but good understanding of support and resistance, candle sticks and x will help to still make the pips either way. Trade your plan n so plan before you trade, Success to fellow TeamNewbies and the Pros

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2012
Gold! Get some damn wings and fly jo angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2012
This Business is very simple n just keep learning n looking at ur chrt n read simple stuffs,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2012
naijababe: Gold! Get some damn wings and fly jo angry

Gu is Faithful to d patient ones,1.63xx la ti igba ti atin shout hmm. The fall of Gu is at the eleventh hour now,hmmm boss mi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2012
infofirst:

Gu is Faithful to d patient ones,1.63xx la ti igba ti atin shout hmm. The fall of Gu is at the eleventh hour now,hmmm boss mi

Boss mi, GU don turn to kidnapper, holding people's capital to ransom. I dey wait for 1631x too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2012
sam ogo:
wat happened? I ve been using mt5 since jan & ve not been banned. Just play good with them.

They said "same ip", i wonder what that means, i advice other new people joining not to sign up under any Nigerian's referrer id so as not to be mistaken for multiple-registration since it seems the IPs we're given by Nigerian internet providers are similar in nature and in most cases the same.

naijababe:

Boss mi, GU don turn to kidnapper, holding people's capital to ransom. I dey wait for 1631x too.

I thought you're strictly commodity? wetin you dey find for currency? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2012
honeric01:

They said "same ip", i wonder what that means, i advice other new people joining not to sign up under any Nigerian's referrer id so as not to be mistaken for multiple-registration since it seems the IPs we're given by Nigerian internet providers are similar in nature and in most cases the same.

I thought you're strictly commodity? wetin you dey find for currency? grin

When juicy opps come, i no dey ignore them, as par olivertwist runs na grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2012
infofirst: This Business is very simple n just keep learning n looking at ur chrt n read simple stuffs,

Bro, it's not simple o.. it only looks simple when you're out but complicated when you're in. well sha, looking at charts gives us different interpretations, maybe how you look at the chart is what is different? mind telling us your method?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2012
honeric01:

Bro, it's not simple o.. it only looks simple when you're out but complicated when you're in. well sha, looking at charts gives us different interpretations, maybe how you look at the chart is what is different? mind telling us your method?

My method is too simple n some will critize it that it wont work n they r all premise on those recommendation i wrote on page 0 of season 9 n other page, i will halla u tru mail boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2012
is sell position confirmed for Gu and Eu?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2012
infofirst:

My method is too simple n some will critize it that it wont work n they r all premise on those recommendation i wrote on page 0 of season 9 n other page, i will halla u tru mail boss

getting ready hahahaha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2012
infofirst: Forex is very interesting, just to call attention of all new bies like us that the fall of euro we r seeing is like a testing testing testing phase n more is coming n if we look at the daily chrt, [b]eu and gu still need to complete 1.3260/3290 and 1.6310 [/b]provided all things being equal, so when we trade lets get good entry to be on the good side of where price is going, market is getting funny every day.

So lets watch all support and resistance levels, Pros in the house, any advice on this

Eu which way now?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2012
we should be on our way to 1.6145-00 before any new high d short sell as just begun d concluded buy was just as predicted somedays ago looking at d 4 hrs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2012
eeny, meeny, minny, mow........ GU, Crude, Dow........where do i go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2012
How great will be the fall of CABLE.....don't forget the fear of CABLE is the beginning of wisdom grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2012
naijababe: eeny, meeny, minny, mow........ GU, Crude, Dow........where do i go

shorts triggered all round. I am going to the cinema, catch up with y'all later.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2012
naijababe:

When juicy opps come, i no dey ignore them, as par olivertwist runs na grin

Hehe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2012
hisableplc: we should be on our way to 1.6145-00 before any new high d short sell as just begun d concluded buy was just as predicted somedays ago looking at d 4 hrs

Sentiments shared.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.