Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109997 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by onlineresource: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
surveyProf:
lolz I will speak to site owner, so dat u can be release frm Nairaland jail....
[quote author=surveyProf]

thanks surveyprof, i will appreciate it...

here is the chart of the gu

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
rozayx5:

DDFX still tried shah but, i just selected the useful parts, from the pic below it caught the signal, but it lags at times though smiley
yes it does
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by onlineresource: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
want to let you all know that i have moved from trading the 15 minute timeframe to 1hour and 4 hour and am loving it... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
onlineresource: want to let you all know that i have moved from trading the 15 minute timeframe to 1hour and 4 hour and am loving it... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Anything lower than 1H for me now is good as suicide grin, cause the lower you go, the more signals you get and the more losses you might record, note i said might) grin
1H and above, if i get signals there i am sure i am trading, any way that does not mean there are no good traders trading small time frames
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by onlineresource: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
yes my broda, the signals are too much and one can really say if its a fake signal or not... just like the trade i took today from the 1 hour time on gold at 1756... am 60pips up in the trade now and gold is still moving up to 1780 which is my take profit..
same with gu... if it doesnt come to 617 for me to take a buy, then am not trading it....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
Do you know that you can trade with agea mt4 platform with the following spread

eu --0.5/0.6
gj at 2.6
gchf at 0.5
gu at 1.2 pips check my signature for more
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
AU buy, hmm, undecided, a tight SL will do

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
raycolz_84:

Exactly my point, there are times when the market is totally against you, times like that you can quickly hedge, so as not
to loose out completely, but with EA until that account is blown the EA would not rest grin

What do you expect? Using an EA that you dont understand the modus operandi.

WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT YOU SHOULD CODE YOUR OWN MANUAL METHOD IF YOU CAN'T TRADE IT MANUALLY DUE TO INDISCIPLINE. very plain English.

But if you have no trusted trading method and you want to trade forex at all cost then use another good EA to trade only if you understand the principle on which it operates.

I have also come to understand that many traders use crazy lot to trade using EAs hence they lose their equity in a flash.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ is that you, where have you been naah cheesy, longest of times smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
i want to take a sell from 1.6220 and TP at 1.6185 GU if any contrary opinion by fellow traders pls let me know.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by surveyProf(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
[BREAKING NEWS]
Weekend disagreement between Germany's Merkel and France's
Hollande on European banking union was the catalyst for a
sell-off in the Euro during early open on Sunday. The
sell-off was intensified after German Ifo Business Climate
figures were released, which came in worse than expected,
although Ifo Economists quickly clarified that 50% of the
readings were gathered prior to the German Court ruling on
the ESM, or before September 12, but the damage was already
done...

With BOJ looking to ease further and various government
officials calling BOJ for bold actions to reach the inflation
target of 1.00%, eyes are now on the JPY for possible rebound.

I'll be watching the EURJPY pair as recent consolidation may
soon be over, especially considering the exaggerated sell-offs
in the Euro due to a second-tier data, it is probably more
profit taking rather than trend change... My view is still
to buy on dips for EURJPY.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
Toks2008:

WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT YOU SHOULD CODE YOUR OWN MANUAL METHOD IF YOU CAN'T TRADE IT MANUALLY DUE TO INDISCIPLINE. very plain English.

But if you have no trusted trading method and you want to trade forex at all cost then use another good EA to trade only if you understand the principle on which it operates.

I have also come to understand that many traders use crazy lot to trade using EAs hence they lose their equity in a flash.

Can we just drop all these EA hassles and concentrate on alerts or other more proftable ventures... thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nedbert(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
Pls how can one profit from ecb presido speech tomorrow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
Toks2008:

You are 100% correct...magana gaskiya neeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
raycolz_84:

Can we just drop all these EA hassles and concentrate on alerts or other more profitable ventures... thank you
Guy this is not an ego thing,only a MAGA will buy an EA that he does not understand the algorithm behind it..... if an EA gives you margin call, it means u will have been wiped out earlier trading that same poo of a strategy...you prefer to demo test for 3 month then go live with a defective strategy which would have been avoided if u had automated ur strategy, backtest and optimize it well.
Guy u said i am advertizing i laugh in EFIK.... i code for free on this site and on www.forexlodge.com ....note no add on it that is how i relax grin grin grin grin grin grin.....

You can not learn if you know too much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rich4god(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
Where is Unclenna
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
going off to jolly, 2 trades running, the worst they can do is to hit my SL which will be recovered on the next trade and doubled grin grin grin grin grin grin, just added USDCAD sell cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
^^^ what system is this, looks interesting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
aguiyi: ^^^ what system is this, looks interesting
just a result of research, its a compilation of all useful parts of other good systems smiley
got a programmer at metatraderprogrammer.com to make it into a custom indicator for me, so that it can be KISS and i can pull the trigger, without being confused wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by dboy365: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
rozayx5:
Anything lower than 1H for me now is good as suicide grin, cause the lower you go, the more signals you get and the more losses you might record, note i said might) grin
1H and above, if i get signals there i am sure i am trading, any way that does not mean there are no good traders trading small time frames

i rarely go below 1hr tf.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 7:07am On Sep 25, 2012
good morning house.. today looks like a good day to sell (euro) and other correlated pairs,
already missed the first move cos i woke up late.. any contribution or counter ideas
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2012
raycolz_84: good morning house.. today looks like a good day to sell (euro) and other correlated pairs,
already missed the first move cos i woke up late.. any contribution or counter ideas
i think its not advisable to jump into a missed train n waiting is a position to for another opportunity. good morning

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FXKing2012(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2012
rozayx5:

I use 5mins and it works perfectly for me. It's not suicidal to use lower time frames if u know how to use it to your advantage.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2012
infofirst: i think its not advisable to jump into a missed train n waiting is a position to for another opportunity. good morning
paid again for waking up late angry
yup i missed it to, so i have no other option,
missed the following sigals angry
EJ sell and EU sell and usdcad,buy
my trades of yesterday delievered nice pips AU = 20 pips and USDCAD which stopped me out with 15 pips,
wonder why the market has started reacting from 3 Am nowadays been noticing such funny new pattern grin grin grin grin
nah pips deh worryam grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2012
infofirst: i think its not advisable to jump into a missed train n waiting is a position to for another opportunity. good morning

Thanks man! would wait and see if there is a retracement, that would be a good opportunity for me to sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2012
raycolz_84:

Thanks man! would wait and see if there is a retracement, that would be a good opportunity for me to sell

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ just be careful if you are an intraday trader, be cautious with EU cause from 2PM this Draghi can hunt traders Stop losses more than any other person on earth grin grin grin grin grin
unless you are a swing trader that held your sell position on EU since the last major pin bar smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bond777(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2012
Anyone use android to trade? Can u mount a custom indicator on android .mt4?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2012
bond777: Anyone use android to trade? Can u mount a custom indicator on android .mt4?
i dont think so, you can google it shah smiley

try this link cool
http://www.mt4remote.com/
i hope it helps undecided

-------

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2012
another missed train , NZD USD about 20 pips gone already, at least am happy the market will still be moving, yesterday all my 4 trades hit their TP only UCAD stopped me out at 15 pips,
live to trade another day as they say smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2012
rozayx5: another missed train , NZD USD about 20 pips gone already, at least am happy the market will still be moving, yesterday all my 4 trades hit their TP only UCAD stopped me out at 15 pips,
live to trade another day as they say smiley
Good
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by takeprofit: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2012
rozayx5:
paid again for waking up late angry
yup i missed it to, so i have no other option,
missed the following sigals angry
EJ sell and EU sell and usdcad,buy
my trades of yesterday delievered nice pips AU = 20 pips and USDCAD which stopped me out with 15 pips,
wonder why the market has started reacting from 3 Am nowadays been noticing such funny new pattern grin grin grin grin
nah pips deh worryam grin grin grin

Do those indicators repaint? They look good.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2012
onlineresource: anybody up for a gu buy, though the major daily trend is a downtrend. my 1hour is telling a buy will soon start which will be a retracement. looking at 1.617 to enter with take profit at 1.6265.
if price gets to my entry level, then i will take it, if not i will simply stay aside.

i might be wrong but that was what am looking out for on gu.

currently on 40pip long on gold....

former username- resourceng, nairaland has refused to reactivate my posting priviledge for over 1 month now. had to create another account.

its 40 pips late here, i dont know about you, i temporarily took a break from GU to take advantage of more submissive pairs grin grin grin grin grin grin
cause i noticed the few losses i recorded where GU linked, so since a green account history has been kept

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.