Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,137 members, 7,970,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:12 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (111034 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by omaojo1: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
naijababe: omaojo, shey u dey see na! There has to be some conspiracy in this market, see as dem lead peeps to the slaughter slab.

Conspiracy ko, pipsharvest-up-and-down ni. Till i get home before i can lock in some pips and hope for further advancement. Wen I turn full time trader, na only crude i go de trade, will only trade currencies wen there is news or compelling reasons to do so. Na only crude de meet my level of volatility, thank God say me self come de know the thing jejely like that.

Crude today na restororation according to the order of Joel 2:25 oh.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
rozayx5:

quick trailing EA will do the job, drop your mail let me send it to you, or send me a PM
BUlls get ready for EU is going to bull a little grin grin

I tried sending you a PM but I think it did not get to you. prowitin@gmail.com is my email. Tnx Boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
omaojo1:

Conspiracy ko, pipsharvest-up-and-down ni. Till i get home before i can lock in some pips and hope for further advancement. Wen I turn full time trader, na only crude i go de trade, will only trade currencies wen there is news or compelling reasons to do so. Na only crude de meet my level of volatility, thank God say me self come de know the thing jejely like that.

Crude today na restororation according to the order of Joel 2:25 oh.

grin grin grin grin grin grin If no be conspiracy theory, how can the thing drop 400 pips yesterday on top good news and rise 150+ and counting the next day?! Wetin happen overnight?!

You mean u never move SL? Abeg get yourself better phone jare. I think Nymex is gonna make it to at least 9195 and Brent 11067 but make we dey see sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by omaojo1: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin If no be conspiracy theory, how can the thing drop 400 pips yesterday on top good news and rise 150+ and counting the next day?! Wetin happen overnight?!

You mean u never move SL? Abeg get yourself better phone jare. I think Nymex is gonna make it to at least 9195 and Brent 11067 but make we dey see sha

And now 250 pips and counting. One thing i've learnt in this market is that whenever fundamentals takes an instrument off track, it must definately go back and continue the move in the initial direction.

Perception is the driver of this market, when increased oil production and china growth worries caused that massive sell off yestday, how do we xplain this up move now. I've been telling folks around that the ECB has not done anything to save the euro but it has added over 1000 pips after Draghi's 'do whatever it takes' comment.

Ours is to follow it wherever it goes. Singing price is king, follow it wherever it goes!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
naijababe: Any Mac users in the house? How well does MT4 platforms work on it?

Big Sis there's no mt4 for mac yet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2012

I use iTrader on pad and I beleive it would work well on the PC cos its the same OS.

Download it and lets know if it works.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
omaojo1:

And now 250 pips and counting. One thing i've learnt in this market is that whenever fundamentals takes an instrument off track, it must definately go back and continue the move in the initial direction.

Perception is the driver of this market, when increased oil production and china growth worries caused that massive sell off yestday, how do we xplain this up move now. I've been telling folks around that the ECB has not done anything to save the euro but it has added over 1000 pips after Draghi's 'do whatever it takes' comment.

Ours is to follow it wherever it goes. Singing price is king, follow it wherever it goes!!!

I tell ya, 270 on brent, my tp was 11067 as I posted earlier, Nymex is still going now 230+ and that shiot gold is still doing 'oshi' at 120+ angry . Na wiskolo woska moment I dey now.

ayox2003:

I use iTrader on pad and I beleive it would work well on the PC cos its the same OS.

Download it and lets know if it works.

Frawzey

I wan buy the mac air ni but I no dey near am if MT4 no go work. I'll try the iTrader sha as I have a pad. If that does the job, I go forget the Mac.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by omaojo1: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
[quote author=naijababe]

Na wiskolo woska moment I dey now.

Lol @ wiskolo woska. Is it something like cloud nine raised to power nine?

Me will not close just yet, will lock 180-200 pips and do some baby-sitting trading a little.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
omaojo, na which kain naijababe you be sef? Oh, I forgot I am the naijababe grin. You have to go and ask Durella wetin wiskolo woska mean. If i wan tell you, e go cost you money tongue.

I'm good with Brent for now but will leave Nymex running, I have two positions on it anyway, as par pyramid. Let's see what NFP will drag in tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
surveyProf:

You have spoken well, I have been here for just 2 weeks now, I discover dat der are lots of people who are here to bring u down, if my postings might be offensive to dem, I am so so sorry, I will not post pictures again, my strategy does not have to do with any EA, but bankers magic numbers, I have been using it for the past six months, that means if I post my account balance here, many people here might not be able to survive the shock/ envious.

Finally, I am dat ur guy, we normally meet @ Chicken republic Jankande!!!
You have well spoken. Bros no need to show your account again. Only a doubting thomas will ask for it. Just continue to do your thing in your own way and forget about haters. He who envies his neighbour can never prosper. Pls send me the system abeg humphrey4real80 AT YAHOO.COM
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
naijababe:

30 lost pips later on oil, I am standing aside licking my wound sad

hehen 30 pip loss 170pip + on gold still counting who u dey demo for lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
hisableplc:

hehen 30 pip loss 170pip + on gold still counting who u dey demo for lol

Hanha now, why you dey open my yansh like this na? tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by omaojo1: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
naijababe: omaojo, na which kain naijababe you be sef? Oh, I forgot I am the naijababe grin. You have to go and ask Durella wetin wiskolo woska mean. If i wan tell you, e go cost you money tongue.

I'm good with Brent for now but will leave Nymex running, I have two positions on it anyway, as par pyramid. Let's see what NFP will drag in tomorrow.

You must tell me o, you know say e don hit 380 pips and still counting kwo? I fit pass hundred for the price, abi e no reach ni.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
omaojo1:

You must tell me o, you know say e don hit 380 pips and still counting kwo? I fit pass hundred for the price, abi e no reach ni.

As how we dey now, make I ja e si grin Wiskolo wisko na little hustling wey dey give elephant returns. My Brent is closed but Nymex still dey 550+ from both positions. After 91.90, 93.30 dey follow. Make dat Gold just effing move too, e be like say e wan turn to kidnapper too angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by omaojo1: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
naijababe:

As how we dey now, make I ja e si grin Wiskolo wisko na little hustling wey dey give elephant returns. My Brent is closed but Nymex still dey 550+ from both positions. After 91.90, 93.30 dey follow. Make dat Gold just effing move too, e be like say e wan turn to kidnapper too angry

Mo ti ja si or o ti ye mi. This pips rain don too much oooooo, my brent 417 and still counting, se the world wan finish ni. Na this type rozay de call drunk on pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
omaojo1:

Mo ti ja si or o ti ye mi. This pips rain don too much oooooo, my brent 417 and still counting, se the world wan finish ni. Na this type rozay de call drunk on pips.

Babe na so e dey for crude jare my dear! Na enjoyo momento grin. This one no be pip rain o na pip monsoon grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
naijababe:

Babe na so e dey for crude jare my dear! Na enjoyo momento grin. This one no be pip rain o na pip monsoon grin grin grin grin
Too much kudi, i can feel it in yah message
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by omaojo1: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
naijababe:

Emi babe?, ni bo? I give up on brent, 419 pips. Baba God Noni!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
Body scratch me small today

Already took a short position on loonie for some 140+ and counting. The hammer (inverted) is enroute or worst a doji.

I'mma close it tonight if it doesnt touch 78.400.

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
surveyProf: AUDUSD Buy +12 pips
Abeg send me your strategy. My email is yinkajogundele@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
ayox2003: Body scratch me small today

Already took a short position on loonie for some 140+ and counting. The hammer (inverted) is enroute or worst a doji.

I'mma close it tonight if it doesnt touch 78.400.

Frawzey
Bro have you forgotten me? I haven't got mail from you since then.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
infofirst: Too much kudi, i can feel it in yah message

If to say na like dat the money dey stay inside pocket, pipu wey go spend am dey wait for one side

omaojo1:

Emi babe?, ni bo? I give up on brent, 419 pips. Baba God Noni!!!

You nor be babe? You can be our resident mummy then grin Next time split your positions between both, best way to play the crudes.

Ayox2003, shey na u dey hold gold? Helep me beg am now sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Bro have you forgotten me? I haven't got mail from you since then.

I posted this on the BOM thread last night. Your own na complete package no be just mail stuff. U get?

Na why e dey take time be that. But I no go disappoint you. I no forget at all. No vex. wink

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by osahonmk(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
prowitin:

I tried sending you a PM but I think it did not get to you. prowitin@gmail.com is my email. Tnx Boss
my bro osahonmk@yahoo.com tanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
naijababe:

If to say na like dat the money dey stay inside pocket, pipu wey go spend am dey wait for one side

You nor be babe? You can be our resident mummy then grin Next time split your positions between both, best way to play the crudes.

Ayox2003, shey na u dey hold gold? Helep me beg am now sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See your mouth. All the crude and brent never reach you? U won hammer in one day? grin grin grin grin

U better go pack Olumo for him back if you no want make e come down. If to say na me I go just go sleep and set alarm quarter to NFP. cheesy cheesy

Still dey beg am oh. E fit change mind sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
naijababe:

jeezzz. Big Sis you too dey make laugh rotflmao
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
FOREXMART:

jeezzz. Big Sis you too dey make laugh rotflmao

What can I say! Laughter is the elixir of life na grin

ayox2003:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See your mouth. All the crude and brent never reach you? U won hammer in one day? grin grin grin grin

U better go pack Olumo for him back if you no want make e come down. If to say na me I go just go sleep and set alarm quarter to NFP. cheesy cheesy

Still dey beg am oh. E fit change mind sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Frawzey

Ok o, I don hear. Make I finish this my Yoruba film first, then I'll have me a shandy and go to bed to wake up quarter to NFP, kaji kwo cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
angry babypips says i ga2 gat like 10k usd to trade real deal. guys pls cant i start wit smtin small wen i wan2
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by silibaba: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
yes ooo naijababe

am loving it every day wey pass cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by silibaba: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
no mind baby pips joorr angry angry

just dont invest an amount u aren't willing to lose

you can start wit as low as 10 dollars cheesy cheesy

just know what u are doin

u are alone in this business so develop urself friend and the sky will b ur limit cheesylipsrsealed
OliverPin: angry babypips says i ga2 gat like 10k usd to trade real deal. guys pls cant i start wit smtin small wen i wan2
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by silibaba: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
am selling eu from the top with a very TITHE stoploss grin

join me if u want loss grin grin

ow market folks grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (106)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.