Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,137 members, 7,970,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:12 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (111034 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bond777(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2012
wizecoder: To all the pro in the house...... A guy has been marketing an EA on the Ea coding tread
https://www.nairaland.com/813073/forex-ea-developers-lounge/10
i need an unbiased analysis of this account
http://gusto.mt4live.com/
imagine 12.8 standard lot on less than 3k equity embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
MARTINGALE "safe one".........

The performance on de account is dismal. De account lost over 10k dollars - not good at all.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2012
bendazum: Join me to watch GBPCHF,EURNZD and NZDCHF for a possible daily reversal next week.This will give us atleast 500 pips. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by jamace(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2012
grin Hello everybody, how market?

No retreat, no surrender! cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2012
Join me to watch GBPCHF,EURNZD and NZDCHF for a possible daily reversal next week.This will give us atleast 500 pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2012
Join me to watch GBPCHF,EURNZD and NZDCHF for a possible daily reversal this week.This will give us atleast 500 pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
a long weekend of balling
remember if you drink dont trade
if you trade dont drink grin grin grin grin grin
just take a sip and get ready for market open, have a nice week house

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
First off, Condolences to families of the UNIPORT students who were killed by an angry mob. May their young souls Rest In Perfect Peace. sad

Second, will be stalking Dow this week for a sell - just a little retracement.

Three hammers (inverted) couldn't break 13660. Plus its within a channel: first hammer couldnt break the 61.8 fib channel, 2nd hammer couldnt break the 0.5 fib channel and the third hammer couldnt break the 0.382 fib channel.

Hence a sell.

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
ayox2003: First off, Condolences to families of the UNIPORT students who were killed by an angry mob. May their young souls Rest In Perfect Peace. sad

Three hammers (inverted) couldn't break 13660. Plus its within a channel: first hammer couldnt break the 61.8 fib channel, 2nd hammer couldnt break the 0.5 fib channel and the third hammer couldnt break the 0.382 fib channel.

Hence a sell.

Frawzey

I see...let's watch and plan with care.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
nice analysis dude. go long buh dont go below 12.5 undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
its opening tonight. i wish yall goodluck............... for me am still in inma babypip elementary. am catchn up fast. tanx to rozay................. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
ayox2003: First off, Condolences to families of the UNIPORT students who were killed by an angry mob. May their young souls Rest In Perfect Peace. sad

Hence a sell.

Frawzey
My stone-cold heart melted after watching the video of their deaths. I felt the type of pain these guys must have gone thru before dying today when I slipped in my bathroom and almost hit my head against the tiles. Even if they deserve to die, it shouldn't be this way no matter what. RIP #UNIPORT4#
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by swiftz(f): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
JAkpayen:
My stone-cold heart melted after watching the video of their deaths. I felt the type of pain these guys must have gone thru before dying today when I slipped in my bathroom and almost hit my head against the tiles. Even if they deserve to die, it shouldn't be this way no matter what. RIP #UNIPORT4#

That is! The video gave me such goose pimples dat brought tears to my eyes. People scream "boko haram" @ evry provocation in Nigeria. I personally do nt c d diff btw wat dat community did and wat BH does! The world is truely comin to an end.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
swiftz:

That is! The video gave me such goose pimples dat brought tears to my eyes. People scream "boko haram" @ evry provocation in Nigeria. I personally do nt c d diff btw wat dat community did and wat BH does! The world is truely comin to an end.

Una get liver sha, I no dey follow anybody watch any gruesome video.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
It's so tempting to want to rush into the market immediately it opens but most times it leads to losses.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
naijababe:

Una get liver sha, I no dey follow anybody watch any gruesome video.

I think say na only me.. Seeing the pictures on friday evening made me cry my eyes out and had sleepless nights. If I watch the video, I fit run mad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
bendazum: It's so tempting to want to rush into the market immediately it opens but most times it leads to losses.

you shud have passed that level of discipline by now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ncpat(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
ncpat: With this setup below on EUR/AUD WEEKLY CHART the 8EMA is crossing the 21EMA from below I strongly advice the EUR/AUD Lovers to go on a long buy with 200 to 400 pips as TAKE-PROFIT
Almost 300pips since the day the above analysis was given with 200pips already locked.Wish you all a happy week of pipping.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by harizonal123(m): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
Pls, can some one help me to make this indicator to display in full. It is suppose to show 1m to 1week trend but right now it only displays 1m -1h with the exclusion of 4h - weekly trend. MT4 gurus in the house I need ur assistance here.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by harizonal123(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
Trend dash board indicator can be downloaded from this link:
http://forums.forex-strategies-revealed.com/trend-dashboard-indicator-t331.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 3:40am On Oct 08, 2012
Took long eusd at 1.2998 for first tp 1.3050, 2nd tp 1.3120 and sl 1.2938 happi trading week n plan your trade and trade your plan
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 3:46am On Oct 08, 2012
bendazum: Join me to watch GBPCHF,EURNZD and NZDCHF for a possible daily reversal this week.This will give us atleast 500 pips.

Just like I predicted.My 3 trades are doing excellently well but you may join me tomorrow to be more sure it's a trend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 3:46am On Oct 08, 2012
Good luck

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2012
Wow. Almost 45pages. Great.

Note: the amount of pips one make is not important. Its the Money made on the trade thats important.

You can make money pips without proper risk:reward and still be a loser at month end.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 7:08am On Oct 08, 2012
my first trade for the week\
EU sell
am currently in PH for today any traders nearby smiley smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2012
Am skeptical about entering Sell IN EU AND EJ UNTIL SUPPORT IS BROKEN.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2012
usf chf wud have taken this one too cos of correlation,but i dont like taking more than one position at atime, it is one of the disciplinary actions i have taken to avoid useless losses

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2012
Preferred to place a buy stop on EJ at 102.10 and a buy stop on EU at 1.3000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2012
bendazum: Join me to watch GBPCHF,EURNZD and NZDCHF for a possible daily reversal this week.This will give us atleast 500 pips.

The house should profit from these pairs. It's happening live.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ncpat(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2012
harizonal123: Pls, can some one help me to make this indicator to display in full. It is suppose to show 1m to 1week trend but right now it only displays 1m -1h with the exclusion of 4h - weekly trend. MT4 gurus in the house I need ur assistance here.
I think the problem is from your monitor, you need a wide screen monitor to view it, same thing here with me but when I connect it to my 24 inches LCD TV everything will show but try closing the navigator window so that you can view at least up to 4H or Daily. hope this help
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2012
BUY AU. my powerful rsi7 picked this up. over 100pips in view. watch sell for eur/aud too.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2012
bendazum:

The house should profit from these pairs. It's happening live.

whats your take on gbpchf? Sell I presume
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2012
wizecoder: To all the pro in the house...... A guy has been marketing an EA on the Ea coding tread
https://www.nairaland.com/813073/forex-ea-developers-lounge/10
i need an unbiased analysis of this account
http://gusto.mt4live.com/
imagine 12.8 standard lot on less than 3k equity embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
MARTINGALE "safe one".........

lol what broker? Dont let the lot size confuse you. I can tell you its a nano account where 12.0 is the same as 0.12 in stand account. Eg In my brokers micro account u need to use 10.0 to trade one pip to a dollar so if i have 3k and i place a trade with 12.0 then it will be 1pip to 1.2dollars. Find out what broker he is using.

Morning house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (106)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.