Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,354 members, 7,950,740 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Need Urgent Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Urgent Advice (633 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed About A Job Offer / Urgent Advice Needed Plz / Urgent Advice On Dangote/nnpc Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Advice by Obiora1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2008
Fellow Nairalanders, please I need your advice. I finished my youth service since 2003 and by the grace of God I have not been Idel for one day. The truth is that since that time till now I have not been able to secure a good job that I can boost of and the painfull aspect of it is that new jobs are not forth coming. I was holding on to my present job beliving i am getting all the job experience but i don't know if i am doing the right thing, cos since 2005 february that i joined them to date there has not been any salary increament. The truth is that one of my friends that shows concern about my present condition wants me to resign from my present place of work and join him in his business. I studied computer sience and really like to develope my career in IT. I don't know wether to go into business now or continue with job search in line with my course of study. Please I need urgent advice from the house.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice by Obiora1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2008
Thanks richman but what do you suggest I do go on with the resignation?
Re: I Need Urgent Advice by Xolokristo(m): 12:59am On Jan 10, 2008
You need to clearly state what you want from life, if getting a job will give you what you want from life, then stick to the job you have for now, because in due time, you'll get a far better Job than your present one, but If otherwise, then move on, it might be rough and tough, but with time you'll smile like the sun if only you will be persistent and committed to your vision and Dream!, mind you it pays to be an entrepreneur,
"Dreamers are the people who accomplish the deeds that History remembers, and there is nothing like Dream to create the future! Utopia Today, Flesh and Blood Tomorrow!

Gracias Amigo!

(1) (Reply)

Post Ume Question & Answer Past Questions Out / Web Programer/developer Wanted! / It's Easy To Do, Don't Be Left Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.