Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,103 members, 7,939,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Jealous Neighbours. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Jealous Neighbours. (3219 Views)

My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound / The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash / A Letter Of Apology For Being Too Jealous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

My Jealous Neighbours. by Serginho(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
This girl came to live with her uncle's family who were our neighbours. I found out she was always making glances at me each time i came around and as she; being a nice and quite girl, i decided to be friends with her. We became friends and i most saying, the girl isn't a bad girl, she's very quite, homely, very caring but shy. I came to like her and this was like trying to create problems between her and her uncle's daughter cos the teen girl has a crush on me but i've always neglected her. I found out that the uncle's daughter wasn't always happy each i'm with her cousin nd she was always try to make her cousin feel uncomfortable all becos of me, i decided i was gonno make her more jealous since she can't accept the fact that i already luv her cousin more than her. She became more jealous to the point that she challenged the cousin to a fight because of me and the cousin beat her mercilessly cos it's been a while since she's been taking insults and humiliations from her. One evening, as i was chatting on my 2GO social site on my phone, the cousin playfully came and snatched my phone but i told her i was doing something with the phone and pleaded with her to give me back the phone after which she can take it back cos she was too fond of handling my phone. She then looked at the screen and i could see her smiles dying away imediately as she read what i was typing. She gave me back my phone and went away in anger. I ignored her and continued with my chats afterwhich i went to meet her but met her very angry. I tried to touch her but she rejected me. I tried to know what was her problem but she refused to say anything. I left her that day and the following day, she was still avoiding me. I went to confront her but she was still adamant at listening to me so i got furious and shouted at her which drew the attention of her uncle's kids. I could see the excitement on the face of her uncle's first daughter as she was happy that i ws furious at her cousin. I left them and went away but later in the day, the cousin came to plead with me that she was sorry for her actions cos she became jealous on reading my text on 2go but i explained everything to her after which she understood and went to bring some snacks which we ate together to the amasement of her uncle's kids cos they never knew i could be friends with her again not to talk of accepting anything from her again. I love the cousin now but i fear the uncle's daughter might influence the parents into sending her home cos she now sees her as an obstacle to getting to me.

1 Like

Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Oluwa4Sure: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
So why are you telling us sir?

3 Likes

Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by k2039: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2012
OP What should we do oo
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Nastyclown: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
What a story. Please are you allergic to paragraphs? undecided tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Andrew3(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
Nasty-clown:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Serginho(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
Nasty-clown:
well i typed with a phone not a computer..sure u knw how dat works...mr lecturer.
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Serginho(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
k2039: OP What should we do oo
sure, it's just for story telling, it's not like i need an advice. There r too many stories lik dat on NL...grab?
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Dondav(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
I kinda like your story...
I experienced exactly what you experienced 5 years ago but scratch the 2go part!!! All we had was s*e*x, s*e*x and s*e*x... She was adorable.
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by DennisClark(m): 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
I wan sleep abeg ..
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by k2039: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
:
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by k2039: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2012
Serginho: sure, it's just for story telling, it's not like i need an advice. There r too many stories lik dat on NL...grab?
Was just wondering what I was going to say,you know as your special adviser on all matters.lol
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by 190: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
Rotfl @ responses
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Cmiller(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
@Serginho
tnkx 4 ya story,
write mo......
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Screwface(m): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
Are thses girls over fifteen years of age?
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Luckygurl(f): 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
Awwww, so now d posters hope has been dashed 2 pieces, wot next?
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Serginho(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
k2039:
Was just wondering what I was going to say,you know as your special adviser on all matters.lol
who dash monkey banana?
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by otosa(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2012
Sorry, if I may asked, how old are u and those ladies? U no fit play away match abi? Yeye boy.
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by cindyrella(f): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
Kids! undecided
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Serginho(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
otosa: Sorry, if I may asked, how old are u and those ladies? U no fit play away match abi? Yeye boy.
Everybody mustn't have that "wayward" tag like u, beside u only know the much i spilled.
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Serginho(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
cindyrella: Kids! undecided
Adult catching kids fun.
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by acidtalk: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
This is what happens when parents buy their little kids phones instead of text books and educative cartoons.

I can't believe I wasted about 1minute reading through how a baby fell inlove with another baby and a 3rd baby is jealous.

Gosh!!! I even commented.
Well that's the little I can render to a baby after wasting his father's internet bandwidth.

1 Like

Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Dondav(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
acidtalk: This is what happens when parents buy their little kids phones instead of text books and educative cartoons.

I can't believe I wasted about 1minute reading through how a baby fell inlove with another baby and a 3rd baby is jealous.

Gosh!!! I even commented.
Well that's the little I can render to a baby after wasting his father's internet bandwidth.

Oowch! That's got to hurt!
I bet u wish Nairaland has a delete button now, this thread would have been long gone!!

grin grin grin
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by cindyrella(f): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
Serginho: Adult catching kids fun.
undecided undecided
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
Born stupidddd full dis NL o!!
Nansense!
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: So why are you telling us sir?
The answer is very simple; idleness+internet access= long, unpargraphed and childish story.

Fini
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ishilove:
The answer is very simple; idleness+internet access= long, unpargraphed and childish story.

Fini
Lobatan!! grin
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Serginho(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
I wonder why the so call adults won't go mind their matured threads, u still waste ur gadamn time reading and commenting on such a childish, kiddy talks. What does dat make u all?...mtcheew.
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by k2039: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
Serginho: who dash monkey banana?
Wuraola did
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
Serginho: I wonder why the so call adults won't go mind their matured threads, u still waste ur gadamn time reading and commenting on such a childish, kiddy talks. What does dat make u all?...mtcheew.
If I stone u ten days eba, gutter water dey ur brain? U best shattap and confess u were idle.Goat!!
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Nastyclown: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
Serginho: well i typed with a phone not a computer..sure u knw how dat works...mr lecturer.

So your phone can not paragraph too or you are so dumb to figure that out? undecided

Instead of you to apologize for writing that sewage up there you are running your mouth like you've got oral diarrhea. angry
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by lumideezle(m): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
Gimme your uncles number need 2 talk to him urgently!
Re: My Jealous Neighbours. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
Nasty-clown:

So your phone can not paragraph too or you are so dumb to figure that out? undecided

Instead of you to apologize for writing that sewage up there you are running your mouth like you've got oral diarrhea. angry
Kai!! Peshawuun!! D poster af bomb o!! grin cheesy

(1) (2)

Plz Help. Ur Advice Is Invaluable! / 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy / Why Are Male Virgins Always Shy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.