Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,928,999 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:23 AM

A Letter To My Future Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To My Future Husband (2754 Views)

Dear Future Husband!!!! / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / A Letter To My Future Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To My Future Husband by dianah(f): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
Dear Xavier, (don't want to put X for unknown, Xavier is more exotic)

I was hoping we would have met by now, but for some weird reason it seem to be taking longer than I would like, but its okay, good things come to those who wait. I do hope you are fine though and taking good care of yourself at least till I have to take care of you.lol., I always knew you would have a sense of humour.
I was thinking initially that I would like to have three kids, but with the madness of today's society I am hoping we can compromise on two?besides I don't want to have kids till I am old and you know the longer it takes for you to get here the older I will get o.
Hope you are not stuffing yourself with carbs or eating late? I don't want you coming to me all potbellied, seriously.
Have you been going to church? Xavier, I did not ask if you are a Christian I know you are, just wondering if you have been acting lazy about going to church or trying to be a person fit for God's presence, I know I get lazy sometimes sha...but we have to keep trying.
Yeah, I never said give up drinking or the ocassional boys hangout, I only said I need to be kept in the picture all the time.
I need you to always be straight with me and I promise I will forgive you almost anything!
I have been talking to someone lately, not too sure if that is you, you seem a bit unsure , time will tell I guess.
I almost got tired waiting for you and was about to get married to someone else, but he turned out to be less than I actually wanted/ expected, the thought of forever with him scared me sh*tless!
And like my sis would say when we were kids "better to be alone than in the wrong company". Yeah, she is smart like that, though I have always wondered where she got the quote from, don't worry you will get to meet her soon.
My folks are wondering when you are going to come see them, they don't ask me or bug me about it, but I see it in their eyes and hear it in their voice. They are worried that you are taking your time to show up.
I know some of my friends are too, they try to convince me to stop waiting for you and move on to someone else, they dont understand that I have been waiting for you all my life and can not settle for less.
Truth is I am not bothered, because we have our whole life ahead of us, so why fret?
Xavier, I know you are successful because I have prayed for you all my life. I hope you like vacations like I do, because we will be having lots of those.
I look forward to meeting you soon, because I love you already and the thought of forever with you does not scare me.

Do get here fast,

signed, Single girls

please visit my blog and leave your comments, thanks

www.dianahsplace.com

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by dianah(f): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
dianah: Dear Xavier, (don't want to put X for unknown, Xavier is more exotic)

I was hoping we would have met by now, but for some weird reason it seem to be taking longer than I would like, but its okay, good things come to those who wait. I do hope you are fine though and taking good care of yourself at least till I have to take care of you.lol., I always knew you would have a sense of humour.
I was thinking initially that I would like to have three kids, but with the madness of today's society I am hoping we can compromise on two?besides I don't want to have kids till I am old and you know the longer it takes for you to get here the older I will get o.
Hope you are not stuffing yourself with carbs or eating late? I don't want you coming to me all potbellied, seriously.
Have you been going to church? Xavier, I did not ask if you are a Christian I know you are, just wondering if you have been acting lazy about going to church or trying to be a person fit for God's presence, I know I get lazy sometimes sha...but we have to keep trying.
Yeah, I never said give up drinking or the ocassional boys hangout, I only said I need to be kept in the picture all the time.
I need you to always be straight with me and I promise I will forgive you almost anything!
I have been talking to someone lately, not too sure if that is you, you seem a bit unsure , time will tell I guess.
I almost got tired waiting for you and was about to get married to someone else, but he turned out to be less than I actually wanted/ expected, the thought of forever with him scared me sh*tless!
And like my sis would say when we were kids "better to be alone than in the wrong company". Yeah, she is smart like that, though I have always wondered where she got the quote from, don't worry you will get to meet her soon.
My folks are wondering when you are going to come see them, they don't ask me or bug me about it, but I see it in their eyes and hear it in their voice. They are worried that you are taking your time to show up.
I know some of my friends are too, they try to convince me to stop waiting for you and move on to someone else, they dont understand that I have been waiting for you all my life and can not settle for less.
Truth is I am not bothered, because we have our whole life ahead of us, so why fret?
Xavier, I know you are successful because I have prayed for you all my life. I hope you like vacations like I do, because we will be having lots of those.
I look forward to meeting you soon, because I love you already and the thought of forever with you does not scare me.

Do get here fast,

signed, Single girls

www.dianahsplace.com

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by jhydebaba(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2012
Keep waiting, we are not ready.

Signed: bachelors
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by Andrew3(m): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
Dear Unborn Child,

Daddy is busy Testing all the mummies in the world to get you the best of the best.
Be patient while daddy navigate around. wink wink
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by DExplorer1: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
jhydebaba: Keep waiting, we are not ready.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by DExplorer1: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
dianah: Dear Xavier, (don't want to put X for unknown, Xavier is more exotic)

Do get here fast,

signed, Single girls

www.dianahsplace.com
I read through all the lines. You did well for yourself. Beautiful write up. I will check your web soonest. Kudos babe
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by k2039: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
sweetheart have also been eager to see you,but now that we have met we can strike it off.
I LOVE YOU DIANAH
Each time I think about you,I feel like am flying without wings
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by cindyrella(f): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
jhydebaba: Keep waiting, we are not ready.

Lmao! Wicked!
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by DExplorer1: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2012
k2039: sweetheart have also been eager to see you,but now that we have met we can strike it off.
I LOVE YOU DIANAH
Each time I think about you,I feel like am flying without wings
Thief, another man's property. LOL. She's married!!
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by k2039: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

Thief, another man's property. LOL. She's married!!
who know like better thing,as my wife she go just dey write poem for me everyday and my head go dey swell like garri.
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by femijck(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Dianah its a great write up but hope u did nt copy and paste sha?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!!! Should I End The Relationship Or NOT / Signs He/she Is Over You / HBD To You My Daughter!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.