Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed (28230 Views)

Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery / Heavy Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery In London / Security Beefed Up At Lagos Airport After Boko Haram Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by talk2me006(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
COOLDUN:

Jesus is lord, while muhamed is a man, a trader,a servant to his first wife Hajia who was 15yrs older than him, a father of many children, not a prophet,and a terrorist.Jesus is PEACE itself, so there is no need to say peace upon him, because peace is always upon peace.muhamed is crises itself.continue with your muhamed , but do not compare him with Jesus, because they both preached different things in this world.You will know this when it will be too late for you to change.

your rubbish up there doesnt affect the prophet(pbuh).he has already blessed.
you are the one that wil continue dwel in agony.
jesus was a prophet sent to israel alone .
i repeat jesus preaches islam.
jesus and muhammad are prophets of God.(peace be upon them)
jesus wil deny you in the hereafter.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Homebaked: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
Abokii8: It is now left for boko haram to carry out a real jihad! We can not tolerate any disgrace to our holy prophet.

the jihad, I suppose, is to purge the world of non muslims so that islam alone can thrive. Good. Perhaps you can start by asking whom you worship why he created the others, that is if he indeed created them. No God will select a handful of His creatures and ask them to plunder and kill the others for being what He created them to be.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by BinghiNya(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
Homebaked:

Jesus is the Son of The Almighty God who was sent to show and lead us to the Father. Believe this now and be admitted into His Kingdom. You will be healed of all the hate and murderous rage. Shalom.
the greates sin is to serve any other being jesus served God but you lots worship a human God is zillion times greater than jesus Allah Akbar
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by BinghiNya(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
sweetcheecks:

There you go again. Insulting our God and then you will come and claim.that you do not insult other peoples beliefs. HYPOCRICY!!!
you are a retard where did i insult your god there is only God
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Zalza: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
Lets put religion apart and ask ourselves if any of us can accept his father being insulted and mocked the way Muhammed is being insulted in this film. I'm sure American can not allow their president to be mocked like that as it will be tantamount to felony. Prophet of islam is recognised more than all fathers nor presidents. Lets stop provoking unnecessary unrest nor viol,ent in the name of civilization.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by BinghiNya(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
COOLDUN:
if ur god is powerful he should stop his people from being killed by terrorists maybe your god dozed off on sept 11

All these happen in your islam too, i have seen a muslim man in northern Nigeria making love to an animal, everything that happens in the Christianity happens in the islam, but the difference is that you hide your own sins and prosecute another sinners. All of us are sinners.It is only God almighty that has right to punish every sinner in his preferred ways.Muslims make God to look so weak, by pretending to be fighting for him.Though your allah is not the main God that i know. If your allah is so weak to fight for himself then it is not worthy to be worshiped or prayed to.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by talk2me006(m): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
Homebaked:

Father and Son are of the same substance. Know this today or know it when this life is over, your choice.
Are dey laugh grin
guy! think wisely
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
Aakym:

Brothers in Islam we all know that the only true salvation to eternity is preached by Islam, no religion (In-fact Christianity is not a religion in the first instant)has ever done this they preach richness of this world that is why they found it extremely difficult to separate falsehood from truth, right from wrong lawful from unlawful. As par the so called religion everything goes, just has any gadthem leader so wish. They are focussed to this world and that is in it and they have no share of the eternity.

Obviously you know nothing of Christianity. Did Jesus come acquiring wives, riches and warring for land and political power in this world? Mohd is the one who lived for present, hence the acquisition of wives and killings and obsession with the mundane.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by optimistD(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
mathskill: The right question to ask is Why couldn't Jesus save himself from being nailed on the cross and killed.
it was His destiny and purpose of existence. 2die for mankind. But He lives.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Aakym: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
TroGunn:

You really should stick to doing bottoms up, looking for the moon and killing. Attributes related to personality is what is referred, such as love, power, wisdom, justice, etc.
Talk to him well, Life OUTSIDE ISLAM is miserable. Shikina!! Obapari!!!
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by talk2me006(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
COOLDUN:

It is only God almighty that has right to punish every sinner in his preferred ways.
Go tell FG that they should release all those criminal in the prison that it is only Almighty God that has the right to punish.
u sound like ignorant!

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Aakym: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
optimist D: it was His destiny and purpose of existence. 2die for mankind. But He lives.
....and wash away Mankind sins hummm even future sins hummm is better like that. Let the sinner sin and believe in the blood.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
Zalza: Lets put religion apart and ask ourselves if any of us can accept his father being insulted and mocked the way Muhammed is being insulted in this film. I'm sure American can not allow their president to be mocked like that as it will be tantamount to felony. Prophet of islam is recognised more than all fathers nor presidents. Lets stop provoking unnecessary unrest nor viol,ent in the name of civilization.

Prophet of Islam is recognized only by muslims and remains useless and of no value to non-muslims. Same as the beliefs of Christians are only relevant to Christians. Someone insulting anothers belief is no excuse for senseless violence. U can't force respect. Muslims obsession with violently protecting the dignity of their god and prophet by killing innocent people diminishes respect for their religion.

2 Likes

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by talk2me006(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Please,hail the insults, why don't you? And comeback to tell us that Moslems do not insult other peoples belief?

I rest my case!
Madam! nothin in my post that is abusive but a plain truth destined to brush off ignorant mind.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
talk2me006: Go tell FG that they should release all those criminal in the prison that it is only Almighty God that has the right to punish.
u sound like ignorant!

The Government have the right to maintain law and order. Violators of laid down accepted laws of the land will be rightly punished/jailed by the govt to protect the populace. It's incomparable to brain dead religious fanatics killing innocents over a movie in a foreign country. U sound ignorant and stup.id.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by SimplySEA(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
Abokii8: It is now left for boko haram to carry out a real jihad! We can not tolerate any disgrace to our holy prophet.
i've met dum people here and beyond, but believe me, none was as dum as u. I hope u don't continue... Grow up pls...!

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Kay17: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
Zalza: Lets put religion apart and ask ourselves if any of us can accept his father being insulted and mocked the way Muhammed is being insulted in this film. I'm sure American can not allow their president to be mocked like that as it will be tantamount to felony. Prophet of islam is recognised more than all fathers nor presidents. Lets stop provoking unnecessary unrest nor viol,ent in the name of civilization.

Therefore, fall into an insane fit and kill your neighbour?!

The movie is nothing but malicious criticism, which doesn't take away whatever truth Islam might have. Great leaders will always take the spotlight, will always be praised and criticised. Its life!

What this does is prove Islam has no qualms with violence and that Islam doesn't respect the individual and his mind.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Kay17: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
TroGunn:

Prophet of Islam is recognized only by muslims and remains useless and of no value to non-muslims. Same as the beliefs of Christians are only relevant to Christians. Someone insulting anothers belief is no excuse for senseless violence. U can't force respect. Muslims obsession with violently protecting the dignity of their god and prophet by killing innocent people diminishes respect for their religion.

On Point
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by sweetcheecks(f): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
talk2me006:
your rubbish up there doesnt affect the prophet(pbuh).he has already blessed.
you are the one that wil continue dwel in agony.
jesus was a prophet sent to israel alone .
i repeat jesus preaches islam.
jesus and muhammad are prophets of God.(peace be upon them)
jesus wil deny you in the hereafter.

Abd Mohammed wont even be there to deny you, he will be dealing with his own problems. grin
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by sweetcheecks(f): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
BinghiNya: the greates sin is to serve any other being jesus served God but you lots worship a human God is zillion times greater than jesus Allah Akbar

I am really getting tired of you lunatic ravings!!!
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by sweetcheecks(f): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
BinghiNya: you are a retard where did i insult your god there is only God

mMnmhhh, cannot reach you are tooo far down low for me to stoop to your level. Bye now!
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by cantell(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
"But Joash replied to the hostile crowd around him, "Are you going to plead Baal's cause? Are you trying to save him? Whoever fights for him shall be put to death by morning! If Baal really is a god, he can defend himself when someone breaks down his altar."" (Judges 6:31).
Muslims should read this and understand that a true God fights for himself.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
See what Jew God and Arab Allah dey cause for Nairaland ,,,,,hian hian!!

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by IleIfe2(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
wink wink

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Aphrygian(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
faluasafe: The way some people on this forum attack Islam,one ll think the forum was specially created for same purpose.
History is awashed with persecutions Muslims have faced/still facing in the hands of the so-called defenders of human rights (the West)-senseless attack on Iraq for possesing weapons of mass destruction,the current stance on Iran even though S Korea is 'guilty' of same offence,the unjustified ravaging of Afghanistan, to mention but a few.
But I can boldly tell u something-Islam is a religion only the Almighty alone preserves.
Check the facts- leading polls still prove the fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion even in the West.
The question therefore is-can you (the blackmailers) stop that momemtum?
I shall continue from there...
MR NO IT ALL LET ME CORRECT U.ISLAM IS A GROWING RELIGION COS UR SO CALLED RELIGION ACCEPTS YOU GUYS MARYING 4WIVES,LOOK AT IT LOGICALLY WHAT WILL YOUR POPULATION BE WHEN U GUYS ARE MULTIPLYING GEOMETRICALLY
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Aphrygian(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
faluasafe: The way some people on this forum attack Islam,one ll think the forum was specially created for same purpose.
History is awashed with persecutions Muslims have faced/still facing in the hands of the so-called defenders of human rights (the West)-senseless attack on Iraq for possesing weapons of mass destruction,the current stance on Iran even though S Korea is 'guilty' of same offence,the unjustified ravaging of Afghanistan, to mention but a few.
But I can boldly tell u something-Islam is a religion only the Almighty alone preserves.
Check the facts- leading polls still prove the fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion even in the West.
The question therefore is-can you (the blackmailers) stop that momemtum?
I shall continue from there...
MR NO IT ALL LET ME CORRECT U.ISLAM IS A GROWING RELIGION COS UR SO CALLED RELIGION ACCEPTS YOU GUYS MARYING 4WIVES,LOOK AT IT LOGICALLY WHAT WILL YOUR POPULATION BE WHEN U GUYS ARE MULTIPLYING GEOMETRICALLY
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Darksea: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
shocked
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by deb(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
pomohs: muslims are peace loving people and the situatn can be managed in sha allah

By your actions we shall know thee. All these talk can not justify Islamic natural violent nature. Its blood and water of Islam to make trouble
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by oradee: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
ledafaze: As a christian, I must say that it is faulty to joke with someone's belief like that in a nasty movie... calling Prophet MOhammed (SAW) a womanizer, no respect of woman and citizens and stuffs of... When i watched the clip on Youtube, I said to myself... they called for it because they should know aforehand that it should call far war at least...

Youtube Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AccGMUIQQRE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSlPE04Ubt4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFfcq8TUOO0

Earlier on PressTv, I heard hillary clinton saying How could this happen in a country we helped liberate? In a city we helped save from destruction?

That statement says a lot... God knows who instigated all that happened there.

It is well.

But dint he have many wives? isnt that what their religion supports? how do u marry many women if u dont like women?

Adewale Ayuba says he has only one wife cos he doesnt know where inthe quaran it says u can marry more than one. undecided
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by oradee: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
ledafaze: As a christian, I must say that it is faulty to joke with someone's belief like that in a nasty movie... calling Prophet MOhammed (SAW) a womanizer, no respect of woman and citizens and stuffs of... When i watched the clip on Youtube, I said to myself... they called for it because they should know aforehand that it should call far war at least...

Youtube Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AccGMUIQQRE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSlPE04Ubt4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFfcq8TUOO0

Earlier on PressTv, I heard hillary clinton saying How could this happen in a country we helped liberate? In a city we helped save from destruction?

That statement says a lot... God knows who instigated all that happened there.

It is well.

But dint he have many wives? isnt that what their religion supports? how do u marry many women if u dont like women?

Adewale Ayuba says he has only one wife cos he doesnt know where inthe quaran it says u can marry more than one. undecided
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by olivertwist: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
utch: It seemed like a very funny compilation. No need shedding innocent blood over this when the movie producer is safe in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmodVun16Q4&feature=related

undecided
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by talk2me006(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Abd Mohammed wont even be there to deny you, he will be dealing with his own problems. grin
badcheeks! calm down.
jesus wil deny you even slap you(if possible). this is because you are referring him to what he is not capable.
then for muhammad(pbuh), he has already succesful and blessed- quran 108 vs 1-3.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released / Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair / More Governors May Dump PDP With Gov Umahi – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.