Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,183 members, 7,973,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:53 PM

Harlem Baby By Ikechukwu - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Harlem Baby By Ikechukwu (792 Views)

King Kong Remix. Vector Ft Phyno,reminice,uzi With Cameo Appearance By Ikechukwu / Dbanj Ft Ikechukwu And Olamide - Ka Wo Soke / New Single By Ikechukwu - Bu Lie Oto Feat. Xela Xelz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harlem Baby By Ikechukwu by tosinadeda: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2008
Watched the video on mtv base.
For all those who thinks the guy is a singer and not a rapper,u av to hear dat song.
Any1 with a link shld pls upload
Re: Harlem Baby By Ikechukwu by A40(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2008
Your average track no real heavy punchlines or anything out of the ordinary.He should stick to singing
Re: Harlem Baby By Ikechukwu by mailmalc(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2008
here's the link, found it some couple of months ago

http://youtube.com/watch?v=chLGJ51YPxM

The dude is just there not that he has anything special to offer. He was just tryin to Rhyme
Re: Harlem Baby By Ikechukwu by tosinadeda: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2008
It was more like a freestyle thing he did cos peeps started sayn he wasnt a rapper
Re: Harlem Baby By Ikechukwu by tosinadeda: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2008
It was more like a freestyle thing he did cos peeps started sayn he wasnt a rapper
Re: Harlem Baby By Ikechukwu by tosinadeda: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2008
Re: Harlem Baby By Ikechukwu by coolboyapg: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2008
tosinadeda you too talk,big ups to ikechukwu,the dude is a confirmed rapper.bad belle no allow envy choke una 4 throat
Re: Harlem Baby By Ikechukwu by A40(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2008
@cooboyapg
I was just being modest when i said the song was average actually its whack.He should stick to singing i say again
Re: Harlem Baby By Ikechukwu by tundewoods(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2008
I wonder why all you hating on Ikechukwu ?beats my wildest imagination.The simple fact remains that he ranks among the A List of true rappers/MCs or Lyricists in Nigeria.True born Yankee born kid with definitive rap lines that make sense.

Like OD said Don't Hate,Go get lives of your own and try to become as relevant as Ikechukwu isĀ  grin
Re: Harlem Baby By Ikechukwu by tosinadeda: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2008
tundewoods:

I wonder why all you hating on Ikechukwu ?beats my wildest imagination.The simple fact remains that he ranks among the A List of true rappers/MCs or Lyricists in Nigeria.True born Yankee born kid with definitive rap lines that make sense.

Like OD said Don't Hate,Go get lives of your own and try to become as relevant as Ikechukwu is grin

no mind them haters jare embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Ibo Boy / Tenstrings Musicians Institute Calls For Auditioning Into Their Music Band / Most Played Song In Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.