Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (158154 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by femoDee: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hey guy am new here.......am feeling y'all
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by momspet(f): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2013
Hello guys....... I'm a newbie......... Ehmmmmmm, I wish yhu cam welcome mee into ur midst..... Nd how can I post here? Tanx
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by iceRx(f): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
hi i'm Rejoice
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by iceRx(f): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
i'm new here.i rily wanna b an active member f dis section.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
momspet: Hello guys....... I'm a newbie......... Ehmmmmmm, I wish yhu cam welcome mee into ur midst..... Nd how can I post here? Tanx

Hello momspet. You r welcome. How has the journey bin so far?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Shugajay(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Helo all.. Amma newbie hia.. U guyx do rock.. I'm Jennifer aka Shuga jay.. I do ope I'm considered...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Jbluv55(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
iceRx: i'm new here.i rily wanna b an active member f dis section.
iceRx: hi i'm Rejoice
Wusup Rejoice. Ur welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Jbluv55(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
Shuga jay: Helo all.. Amma newbie hia.. U guyx do rock.. I'm Jennifer aka Shuga jay.. I do ope I'm considered...
Hmmmmm...........Hope you r as sweet as ur name sounds Shuga Jay
Ur welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2013
Am re-inducting myself. Catch up with me. On bbm 296aec44. Ladies only
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sweetestguy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hi everyone I'm new here,need frnds,,pls welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by aesculapius(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
permit me 2 introduce masef, Am also a newbie in da house wanting 2 mingle and eliminate lonesome, pls i rili need a hug
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by valerie25(f): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2013
:-lPls,am new here,who will show me around?any volunteers
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2013
valerie25: :-lPls,am new here,who will show me around?any volunteers
Ur welcom Valerie. Tseems you disappeared for somytm. Welcome back.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Slimchacha(f): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hello frnds, pls am nw here nd i want u guys to wlcm me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
Slimchacha: Hello frnds, pls am nw here nd i want u guys to wlcm me
Uwc Slimchacha
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by HARDDON: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Joyray: Am new here, u guys shud welcm me.

hi WC, hope you got a good liver and a very calm soul?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by HARDDON: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
switella: tanks dear am grateful

welcome E gurl.......

hope u'v touched down runin already?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by HARDDON: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
I am enah: M good Harddon..wat bout you?

Don wud do just fine....

u k?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by HARDDON: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
austine4real: Hi, ppl Am new plz wlcm me

welcum gee
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by HARDDON: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
[quote author=Nekkybrown][/quote]

Hi NekyBee,
WC!

always have your wear your breast plate of cool when up in here! some just love to rule the ride.

just a tot
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by HARDDON: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
Olamira: Hi my name is olamira and i'm new. What's pooping?

this terrain cud be hawt of cold....... dont take it personal.
UWC
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by HARDDON: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bintexy: Hello people

Its ur girl Bintexy in the building. I just joined this thread to socialize and know una view of romance because I don forget dat topic nor be today.
Work and other activities don make me forget love and romance.

So make una welcome me because I am here to stay.

lol and stay u must! cheesy

nonetheless, WC Bee
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by HARDDON: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
toocute: hello everyone am new here can I get a welcome please am toocute. kiss

hey T 2 da C

waz cracking?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by HARDDON: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Slimchacha: Hello frnds, pls am nw here nd i want u guys to wlcm me

hey Slimz
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by wetdspace(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bintexy: Hello people

Its ur girl Bintexy in the building. I just joined this thread to socialize and know una view of romance because I don forget dat topic nor be today.
Work and other activities don make me forget love and romance.

So make una welcome me because I am here to stay.

welcum bintex, hope u find it easy n cool here. Wats ur name babe?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by wetdspace(m): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bestluv584: Hy evryone,can sum1 pls welcum bestluv 2 d romance section.

Hi bestluv, welcum 2 d party, where we rock tins. Wil u dance wit me honey?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by wetdspace(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
Welcum here "momspet; iceRx; Shuga jay; valerie25; Slimchacha ", we're all happy to see you.

Dnt 4get to call me on 07038212206 if u're btw 22 -32, u must be independent and be living in lagos or abj.

Enjoy ur stay.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Louisly(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hi friends you can add me if you are in lagos,ikeja or close to Lasu ojo. Here is my Bb ping 322A28A3, looking for real friends
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by funkeylily: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
thanks guys cry kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=HARDDON]

hey T 2 da C

waz cracking? nothing real ,hey harddon what up with u cool cry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by chycoroxie(f): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hi,I'm Roxie new to d thread,hoping to make real frnds here in NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (116) (Reply)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.