Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,680 members, 7,921,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:34 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (157918 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by cuteafe: 2:14am On Jan 17, 2013
Newbie, introducing myself...

Not sure whats needed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Olivialight(f): 4:04am On Jan 17, 2013
hi every1 am new here!! Am i welcomed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 17, 2013
Olivia-light:
hi every1 am new here!! Am i welcomed
you are welcome...

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by TWISTKID: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
WHAT SUP EVERYONE I AM NEW HERE PLS WELCOME ME kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by TWISTKID: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
what sup everyone i am new here i hope i am welcome am i
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Houri(f): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ok i'm houri, a newbie. I'm sure this is not necessary but i need someone to welcome me to fulfill the purpose of this thread!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 18, 2013
Houri: Ok i'm houri, a newbie. I'm sure this is not necessary but i need someone to welcome me to fulfill the purpose of this thread!

thou art welcome my dear!
*bear hugss*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nlmonpoint(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders... I appreciate your being here, I welcome myself to this prestigious website owned by Seun... More power to your elbow for putting this up.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sniper9ija(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
hello everyone.........
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sniper9ija(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
welcome dear
Houri: Ok i'm houri, a newbie. I'm sure this is not necessary but i need someone to welcome me to fulfill the purpose of this thread!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sniper9ija(m): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
you female and you single......... holla at ur boi......... lets see if we can work things out......... kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by TWISTKID: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
if you are a girl and you know you are one of the finest just let me know cos i will really like to hook up with you cool cool cool cool cool cool grin grin wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Macripa: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
hello everi one am Jude aka "Macripa" new here ooooooooooooo i hop i can see enough to catch !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Dahslim(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
Am new here, tor!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enetim(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2013
Am new hia, cn a lady welcome me?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by easyresearch(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2013
hello friend.i am a Nigeria and also new for this threat.please wellcome me.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Raxxye(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2013
TWIST KID: WHAT SUP EVERYONE I AM NEW HERE PLS WELCOME ME kiss
You are welcomed,brother man!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Raxxye(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2013
easyresearch: hello friend.i am a Nigeria and also new for this threat.please wellcome me.
Welcome. Wish u happy times in here!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Raxxye(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2013

It‘s necessary, and you are heartily welcomed!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by lindalistic(f): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
Am new pls...how do I mingle?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nicedaddy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
Welcome to nairaland linda. Let's mingle i live very close to shagamu. I live at mowe ibafo if u interested in making friend with me here is my pin 30C86CC5. Thanks.
lindalistic: Am new pls...how do I mingle?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by falawy(m): 6:12am On Jan 20, 2013
wow it fun been here , Am new
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bukkie112(f): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
hello peeps,'m new here... i guess somebdy should welcome me to this thread...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Angel15(f): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
hello everyone, I'm new here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Larryduke: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
slimyem: hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!!
Me too
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by informat101(f): 1:36am On Jan 21, 2013
Hello am new here.pls when i comment on a topic.hw do i get a notification when someone is talking to me.and i would want to reply immediately.does it mean i have to keep checking the thread every minute.asides this i need new male friends.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2013
bukkie112: hello peeps,'m new here... i guess somebdy should welcome me to this thread...
Welcome Bukky, enjoy the threads smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2013
Angel_7: hello everyone, I'm new here.
Since 2007, you just coming to the Romance section? Welcome all the same. Enjoy smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2013
informat101: Hello am new here.pls when i comment on a topic.hw do i get a notification when someone is talking to me.and i would want to reply immediately.does it mean i have to keep checking the thread every minute.asides this i need new male friends.
You make sure you tick/check the 'follow' button beside the message 'send' button and you'll get notification if anyone comment on that thread or if the thread is update. Welcome here, we got cool male around. Enjoy! smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
D-Explorer:

You make sure you tick/check the 'follow' button beside the message 'send' button and you'll get notification if anyone comment on that thread or if the thread is update. Welcome here, we got cool male around. Enjoy! smiley
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I thought you were dead
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
ItsModella:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I thought you were dead
I was sent back to come with you grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by laddryskillz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hi fellas am skillz i need friends,am new here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (116) (Reply)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.