Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,325 members, 7,881,209 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. (15365 Views)

Man Jailed Five Years For Selling Child For N10m / Madalla Bombing: Kabiru Sokoto Files N300m Suit Against FG / Nigerian Woman Jailed In N300m Benefit Fraud In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by igbsam(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
Incase the big guns among us here wanna attend. Please get your informations from this website: http://www.joshshow.org/the-opportunity-circle .Cos i know says many thomas full here wey dey doubt this gala night information with its outrageous ticket fee. Abeg, make una ask dem where dem get this money and where the money dey go ? And wetin dem wan use the money do ? Corruption dey get hunch back everyday.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by AutoMahnn: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
I actually read the advert too yesterday and had my doubts about the autheticity of the program and its organisers.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Harbb: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
This is ridiculous! For how long can we continue to be taken for a ride by these thieves? We must rise up against this attack on our sensibilities. How many of these people legally earned this money and are ready to dole out this whooping millions? It's terrible!
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by igbsam(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
They have all this money to waste, yet they carry their shameless face go china go borrow money. So they can share it among themselves. Always looking for ways to loot more money. One day, the poor would have nothing else to eat except the rich ones. I would so chew on the meat of the fat politicians like say na tinco i dey chop.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by highlandre(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
I pray it's not true. If average and poor Nigerians could contribute money for cancer patients (recently), why on earth would these silly bunch of people want to spend 10 million naira to attend this crap of a meeting or seminar or what-have-you? If this is a dream, wake me up!!! angry
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by omodapson(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
shocked Lord! This is a land where poverty reign supreme! What will be the use of the money gathered. Someone should please get me informed.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Godogwu: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
I dont believe this thing one bit. I heard it was in yesterday's papers but still, only a plain dumb person can go for this. Like!, even if you paid just the regular which is N10m there's a great chance EFCC will look into you case, not to speak of paying N300m for a table.....even if it were 10 people to a table. If this were something for the likes of big business tycoons like Dangote, Adenuga, Jim Ovia, Otedola etc, it may be very much reasonable because they actually made that money themselves but as a government worker/ politician it would be quite stupid to go for this sort of thing if working for the government and politics is all you do. Well let's watch and see, 29th isn't far...
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by tunes2k10(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
wow, that's a whopping sum of money...........thinking..... can they make use of my dinning table for one of the VIP table (i will gladly give 50% discount)...... grin
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Royalty1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
angry
guvna: N300 Million for a table Dirty Lie!!! Look at how cheap dirt and tacky that invite looks...BS!!
Was about to say Same, buti saw this same poster on Linda Ikeji's blog and someone said the advert was run on CNN yesterday. I just wish its all a big JOKE. angry
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
Is the table made of gold? undecided
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by DisGuy: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
can someone call the numbers just to ask what sort of people are paying for these?

all these meet and greets-- contractor thinking they will meet minister- Na only Asaro Dokunbo and tompolo dem go meet grin
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by honeric01(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mannylex: If you have the money, why not spend it? What is been overdone there? undecided

You use to be normal, what happened to you?
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Shaw007(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
Even if i'm dangote!! There's no way i'm putting that kinda of money that can fetch me a billion on a table!!!! Even a seat with the Us president doesnt cost that much. . .Nigerians shud learn 2 be wise,dont just waste money anyhow. . .if u must be there,must u pay for a table,why not go with the 10m? No matter hOw rich you are that price is just outrageous

dinner with bIll gates doesnt cost that much abeg,and whats with this oil and gas sh*t,is dangote or adenuga in2 oil and gas,is warren buffet or carlos slim in oil and Gas? Nigerians free urself from mental bondage!!
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by 1forall: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
In a country where 112,000,000 people survive on less than ₦160/day and 33,000,000 people are unemployed, a table at a gala could cost up to ₦300,000,000.00?

This is absolute disregard for the hardworking, yet poor people of Nigeria. If the President had any respect for you and me, he would quickly disassociate himself from this gathering of mainly corrupt persons but the Joe I know would actually be glad to be involved in an 'elite' function like this.

For how long shall we keep watching these criminals?

1 Like

Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
How many years we go dey for the party? After u buy ticket dem go giv u land 4 lekki or Vi?

1 Like

Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by coolguyz(m): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
Godogwu: I dont believe this thing one bit. I heard it was in yesterday's papers but still, only a plain dumb person can go for this. Like!, even if you paid just the regular which is N10m there's a great chance EFCC will look into you case, not to speak of paying N300m for a table.....even if it were 10 people to a table. If this were something for the likes of big business tycoons like Dangote, Adenuga, Jim Ovia, Otedola etc, it may be very much reasonable because they actually made that money themselves but as a government worker/ politician it would be quite stupid to go for this sort of thing if working for the government and politics is all you do. Well let's watch and see, 29th isn't far...

Pali, try buy ThisDay newspapers of today and check page 12B and clear your doubts by reading it yourself - full page advertorial fa!
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by timpaker(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
If they reduced it to N5million (for the common man) grin grin grin grin grin i might attend with my friends and family cool cool cool
Who knows if they'd share oil wells there. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by loneytunes(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
Royalty1: angry
Was about to say Same, buti saw this same poster on Linda Ikeji's blog and someone said the advert was run on CNN yesterday. I just wish its all a big JOKE. angry

CNN ke! That means its true. Lord have mercy.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by cstan(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
and the poor masses are suffering....yet they spend this much on a 9t they kall ghala.....God is watching!!!
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by DICKtator: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
igbsam: There is an Oil & Gas gala night coming up at an undisclosed location in the country, this event is strictly for top guns and the cheapest ticket starts at a cool N10M Naira, from there you can buy as your per your status, from N30M for VIP, N100M for tables and N300M for VIP table!!!

It was advertised on Thisday Newspaper
wow!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked UAC'S profit/revenue from the sale of Gala would really skyrocket considering this laudable move. Maybe they want to take gala away from the hoi-polloi and make it a rich man's snack. Gala, that tasty beef-filled sausage roll.on the other hand, this may be viewed as so pathetic. i'll blame Fashola for banning street hawking in Lagos.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
MannylexIf[/quote:
you have the money, why not spend it? What is been overdone there? undecided

Its either your father or mum is among those theives in govt and oil or u are just plain dumb.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by reganvida: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
300 million naira for a table!!! pls wer do i get a ticket?? I even thought it was 500 million naira
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Excelboi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
I think those who printed it must be high. They better not disclose it, if they are all bombed at the venue, I will be so happy!

1 Like

Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by woky: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
fittty: undecided 300million naira for a table?? Is that where Jesus christ and his disciples had the last supper? undecided
oboy d tin no taya u?
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by nneh1(f): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
fittty: undecided 300million naira for a table?? Is that where Jesus christ and his disciples had the last supper? undecided
. Can't stop laughing.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by oge4real(f): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
All these senseless morons calling themselves crusaders, I hope one of them buys a ticket and wear a designer-bomb-rigged suit to the event.
Though I know they are just directionless cowards who will rather attack poor innocent citizens than face the corrupt class.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by tushbobo(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
[b][/b]
Shaw007: Even if i'm dangote!! There's no way i'm putting that kinda of money that can fetch me a billion on a table!!!! Even a seat with the Us president doesnt cost that much. . .Nigerians shud learn 2 be wise,dont just waste money anyhow. . .if u must be there,must u pay for a table,why not go with the 10m? No matter hOw rich you are that price is just outrageous

dinner with bIll gates doesnt cost that much abeg,and whats with this oil and gas sh*t,is dangote or adenuga in2 oil and gas,is warren buffet or carlos slim in oil and Gas? Nigerians free urself from mental bondage!!

So you are ignorant of the fact that dangote and adenuga are into oil and gas?Who owns conoil and dangote oil? Dont even metion these guys when talking about bill gates and warren buffet.The latter made their money through hardwork,planning and more of personal effort.The former through so much of naija government factors.
No rich person worth his/her salt will buy any of those tables though
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by adahib: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
Okay na... Nna biko bia,reserve 3 tables,each worth 300m for me. grin
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by woky: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
ikennaya: I paid 4 a table just 4 me and my girlfriend bt i dnt wan2 go again...cus my gf said she cnt make it (sad)
mumu
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by yuncka: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
grin I can guess d menu; Gold eba & crude oil soup, pounded silver & kerosene soup, fried diamond rice & full bronze chicken. +petroleum flavor champaine. And of cos d AC wil b coolin d rum wit gas. Take away table.

2 Likes

Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Super1759: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
I know TA ORJI will be there and he will pay N300million. But this doesn't look real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. / Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan / Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.