Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,781 members, 7,935,307 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) (766 Views)

I Need Impactful Guys For Friendship! / friendship / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by Drmagic(m): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2008
Hey people!

I am new in here. I love everything that have seen here and thats the reason i registered in the first place.
I need a girl and i am serious about it . Please, dont take this as joke and dont bother to get in touch if u dont want to get serious.

I am 29yrs . I have a job and i am just coming on. I am 6 foot plus.I am dark in complexion and i love to be happy.I am a christian and i live in lagos. I am good looking ( for real) and i love to dress up. I am have a good heart and i dont take girls for granted. I am not saying i am perfect but i know i can get better in all my doings

Right now, i need a serious minded girl that is game but wont play games. A working class between 24 and 26 years is preferred. You have to be good looking and nice.

Please, get in touch here if u dont mind
magic.morgan@yahoo.com
wink
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by StanP(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2008
Don't b suprised if no 1 replys.NL ladies want raw guys,ur CV is 2 perfect 4 der liking.Tell dem how erotic u ar & u'll see em jostling
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by Drmagic(m): 7:13am On Jan 11, 2008
StanP:

Don't b suprised if no 1 replys.Nairaland ladies want raw guys,your CV is 2 perfect 4 der liking.Tell them how erotic u ar & u'll see em jostling

Thanks StanP. i have got couple of responses

Well, it wont be nice to tell them what i am not but spicing my CV up sure is not a bad idea.

I havent said i am a good and i am not saying i am bad ooo but i could be very fun to be with ! i go clubbing and i love to dance and sing ! I don't give a damn about people i don't love .I am extremely romantic and i could be very unpredictable when it comes to romances and ,  i can give it to u anyhow u want it ! Life is fun so i don't hesitate to catch the groove to the fullest ! u want some candies??

Hook me up through my mail.
cheers
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by micklplus(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2008
Dont worry pal, yours would definately come your way.
I wish u best of luck.
Cheers
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by berrye(f): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2008
@ Topic,

StanP's right in a way. Yes nairaland babes like 'em 'spiced' wink.
Still, with a profile like urs, u tend to attracted an even worse pack, gold-digger pack, husband searchers etc. Best if u reserve the glitz and glam for d 1 when u find her hmm. grin
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by oddconcept(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2008
ehhhhhhhhhhh,poor boy are u really sure u are a true naija boy,or u just come from yankee,cos our gurls we dey dis country dont really understand the concepts behind dating,not that am a real expert myself but i can tell what they want,and how they want it.You mite be lucky to get ur kind of gurl.but till then my guy heep ur head up ,read ur books,graduate make money and enjoy ur life [b][/b]cool kiss
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2008
StanP:

Don't b suprised if no 1 replys.Nairaland ladies want raw guys,your CV is 2 perfect 4 der liking.T

you're right about that. . . . sorry, i like them hairy like bigfoot, i like them with crusty yellow toes, smelly breath, acne, but you must have a job. i like them that like to fart every mins (in seconds would be better) .
i like them mean and grouchy like "grouch" in Snow White. you must also have the ability to scratch your butt, and to make it more enticing, no briefs allowed in the house or outside of the house. i want the neighbor to be jealous of my man.

plz, plz, you must be related to bill gates. (why?) we'll discuss it when i ask for my garage full of Lexus.

thank you

if you qualify plz buzz me at " get_a_fcuking_lyf@yahoo.com "
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by sereques(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2008
Toyinrayo, why are you taking it personal?, it's just an opinion
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 22, 2008
sereques:

Toyinrayo, why are you taking it personal?, it's just an opinion

undecided undecided undecided undecided who said i was taking it personal. . . na wa oh, dude if you think that's me taking it personal, you have no idea
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by smol(m): 12:47am On Jan 22, 2008
@ toyinrayo
i know just where you can find your perfect man. just locate the nearest zoo and ask to see the chimp, hes quite handsome. and hes got lots of bananas, u can trade them 4 a lexus
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by Freewilly(f): 12:50am On Jan 22, 2008
smol:

@ toyinrayo
i know just where you can find your perfect man. just locate the nearest zoo and ask to see the chimp, hes quite handsome. and hes got lots of bananas, u can trade them 4 a lexus

It takes a chimp to know a chimp lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*see no evil* *hear no evil* *say no evil* smell no evil*
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by smol(m): 12:52am On Jan 22, 2008
@ poster
who are you trying to deceive, u need a girl for friendship purposes. kia!!! u guys never cease to amaze me, if u wan strafe or u won shine kongo, just ask 4 help on how to scope a chic and stop posting threads like this.
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by smol(m): 12:56am On Jan 22, 2008
@ freewilly
well what do you know only the chimsps get the best chics these days. just trying to help another chimp out.
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by sereques(m): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2008
toyinrayo:

undecided undecided undecided undecided who said i was taking it personal. . . na wa oh, dude if you think that's me taking it personal, you have no idea

it's not about ideas girl, writing so many lines and rounding it up with get a life over a bloke's opinion seems personal to me, although I may be wrong
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 22, 2008
eyah. . . embarassed embarassed different ppl different strokes, dnt you think. that's life, babe.
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 22, 2008
Freewilly:

It takes a chimp to know a chimp lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*see no evil* *hear no evil* *say no evil* smell no evil*

LOL. . . .don't mind him. don't you just love it when some people wanna start something? but good thing i actually found his reply very funny

smol:

@ freewilly
just trying to help another chimp out.

since you're not related to bill gates, plz don't direct a post to me. hehehehe, dude, i was kidding, don't take it personal.
Re: I Need A Girl ( Friendship Purpose) by Drmagic(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2008
People sef ! they can be soooooooooo,

Thanks for you input berrye .
Thanks oddconcept . u are too much, your points are noted and infact. I am thru with school and i have A LIFE .

Thank you too toyintayo. How do u define " get a fucking lyf@yahoo.com"??

nairaland girl want a raw guy ? my CV is too perfect for their liking? Well, i cant help them on that ! i have not said i want to be a player again ! playing girls is easy , just have all the condiments and materials in place which i have in abundance .

(1) (Reply)

Help! / . / Sugar Mummy Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.