Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

70 Mind Expansion Quotes...... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 70 Mind Expansion Quotes...... (2093 Views)

World War II: 70 Years Later. / Man, 70 Arrested For Defiling Girl, 8 / Soyinka, Among History's 70 Greatest Black Achievers (2) (3) (4)

(1)

70 Mind Expansion Quotes...... by Dspiritcatalyst: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
1.God ha made you a little lower than the angels,and has crowed you with glory and honour.He made you to have dominion over the works os His hands(psalm 8:5-6).
2.Everyone receives and equaly supply of time.The only difference between us is the way we spend it.
3.A man who is afraid to throw a dice will never throw six(A Chinese proverb).
4.Success attracts criticism.
5.The enemy of the best is the good circles.
6.He that walketh with the wise men shall be wise,but a companion of the fool shall be destroyed.(proverb 13:20).
7.Dream killers will make your dream fall flat before you because of the way they think.
8.Anybody who is more critical than is complimentary and encouraging is a bad company.
9.Those who belittle and laugh at your God-given and goals are bad company.
10.For I know the plans I have for you,declares the lord,plans to prosper you and not to harm you.Plans to give you hope and future.(Jer 29:11).
11.I believed the man`s greatest hour, in fact,His greatest fulfilment,His finest fulfilment,is that moment when he has worked His heart out and for a good cause,and He lies exhausted.But victorious on the field of battle.
12.Brothers,I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it.But one thing I do:Forgetting what is behind and straining towards what is ahead.(Apostle Paul).
13.You can count the seed in an apple,you cannot count the apples in a seed.
14.The human race is governed by it`s imagination.
15.Jesus gave all and His all reproduced millions into the kingdom of God.
16.Because the carnal mind is enmity against God for it is not subject to the law of the lord,neither indeed can be.(Roman 8:7).
17.And seek not what ye shall eat,or what ye shall drink neither be ye of doubtful mind(Jesus Christ..Luke 12:22).
18.Crooked rivers and men of a weak-will have a lot in common.They put least resistance and cannot stand tough tides of pressure or hard-times.
19.For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh,but they that are after the spirit the things of the spirit(Rom 8:15).
20.The way to renew the mind is by going beyond studying the word to the level of living, practicing,walking in it,and allowing the word to become a part of you.
21.A diligent man shall abound with blessings.
22.So shall you find favor and good understanding in the sight of God and man.(prov 3:4)
23.Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,neither cast ye your pearls to the swine lest they trample them under their feet and turn again and rend you(Matt 7:6).
24.Rising to a great place is by winding stair.
25.To everything their is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven.(Eccl 3:1).
26.Yet a little sleep, a little slumber,a little folding of the hands to sleep,so shall they poverty come as one that travelleth,and thy want as an armed man.(Prov 6:10-11).
27. Procrastinate-rs are always late to catch the train.(Charles spurgeon).
28.Always learn to make every setbacks and frustrations a lesson.
29.But I keep under my body and bring it into subjection,lest that by any means when I have preached to others,I myself should be a castaway.(Apostle Paul).
30.The gem cannot be polished without friction,nor man perfected without trials.
31.Enthusiasm is contagious,and the person who has is welcome in any group.
32.We experience setbacks when we find ourselves in an atmosphere of a lack of trust.
33.Never put yourself down in front of anyone,even in the midst of temporary setback.
34.Learn to handle the problems of self worth,self pity,self condemnation and neurotic guilt.
35.What determines whether failure stops a person or not,is how the failure is held.
36.One of the steps in handling a setback is to be frank to yourself as you evaluate the gravity of your problem and it`s impact on your life.
37.The great champions are the ones who react to defeat positively.
38.The power in you develop a picture to live one day at a time,develop the system that will produce the deserved goal.
39.There are many devices in a man`s heart,Nevertheless it is the counsel of the lord that shall stand(King Solomon).
40.People who never understood purpose have wasted their time and their lives.
41.Where the purpose is not known,abuse is inevitable.
42.The purpose of a thing is only found in the mind of it`s maker.
43.To know purpose in life,you will have to seek the face of God.
44.A wise man would make more towards what He finds(Francis bacon).
45.Dreamers are the savior of mankind(James allen poe).
46.A timely idea,and a thought is more important than the military might of this world(Victor Hugo).
47.Most of the problem of mankind is not in having what to do but in doing it(Errol Nightingale).
48.I press toward the mark of the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus(Apostle paul).
49.Utilize your mind,because the more you do,the more productive it becomes.
50.Discipline is compared to living the life of an eagle,while an undisciplined person could be compares to a turkey.
51.He who would achieve little sacrifices little.He who would achieve much must sacrifice much.
52.Everything possible to discourage you and draw you away from determination will stand against you.
53.Without determination you would settle for temporary success and not realize that the enemy of the best is the good.
54.Determination keeps you on track when things want to distract you from the purpose of God.
55.There is talent in you,there is something inside you which if adequately used will make you a person of great success and envied.
56.The steps of the righteous is ordered by God.(King David).
57.And things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable men who will also be qualified to teach others.(Apostle Paul)
58.There is a value in regular communication with God,talking to Him and expecting Him to respond.Seek the mind of God,because there are times He would want us to walk and not run…..
59.As we walk with God,we can praise Him for His faithfulness win or loose(David MC casland).
60.Each of us has been given gifts,and when we use then for God`s glory,they bring satisfaction and Joy(Dennis Fisher).
61.A christian is an ambassador who speaks for the king of kings.
62.He is coming!Oh rapture to behold it,s lovely face,and to tell Him how I love Him,who has saved me by His grace-(Dim mock).
63.Jesus is worthy.Turn things over to Him(Dave bra non).
64.Creation is the canvas on which God has painted His character.
65.Listening may be the most loving thing you do today.
66.God has a special way of using routine faithfulness in the small things to accomplish great things!(Joe stow ell).
67.It`s the journey,not just the destination that is important.
68.Your example may have a big impact on your family or someone close to you.(Anne Cetas).
69.Today let`s take time to acknowledge God`s abundance instead of overlooking the overflow of His blessings(Jennifer Benson Schludt).
70.A mountaintop is a great place to see the stars,but to clearly see God requires a change of heart.(David Mc casland).

http://thespiritcatalyst.com/70-mind-expansion-quotes/
Re: 70 Mind Expansion Quotes...... by oloriooko(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2012
inspiring and nice
Re: 70 Mind Expansion Quotes...... by Cuddlemii: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2012
This is kind of awkward but please a thread for quotes already exists. Please update the existing one with the link provided below:

https://www.nairaland.com/982950/food-thought-inspirational-quotes

Thanks! smiley

(1)

Can Death Take It Away / Premium Quillbot, & Invideo Pro Are Available Now / Garden Of Poisons By Ash Knight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.