Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,000 members, 7,906,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (314233 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
@omokinky,am not a critic but a straight person and am still on my point to kelvin,mj or whoever is giving us update and info,even am inclusive if I hv info to give.let's be factual and when we r not 100% certain(especially for naija factors),let's be humble to say its uncertainty.if I tell u that rain 'may' drop today,if it didn't fall,u won't hold me responsible cos of my uncertainty & if it drops u may give me thumbs up for it but if I say it 'will' rain and it didn't,u won't take me serious next time I say something.

Kelvin has great source of info,I can testify to that but nevertheless,his confirmation doesnt meet his target which makes it look as if he is lying or speculating.however,kelvin is doing a great work in d forum,give him a round (lol)

Thanks omokinky for ur contribution in peace keeping, we meet in camp soon by God's grace.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
. . . RUNS

. . . IP CONFLICTS VIA CONVERGENCE

. . . SMART GUYS

. . . GOODLUCKS
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by calistsusnonso(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pls,if eventually, d supp list ddnt come,hw could one join d camp?ASAP
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
calistsusnonso: Pls,if eventually, d supp list ddnt come,hw could one join d camp?ASAP
Contact ur oga @ d top.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
erickajay:
Contact ur oga @ d top.
Erickajayyyyyyyyyyyy,quiet and silent murderer.lol.hw are u?lonnnnnggggggg time.miss u,very soon we meet again.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pscooooooooooo kindly help us out of this suspense. Its been filled with intrigue but its no longer funny as officers are turning against officers because of the delay. Brothers Let's be united and those in the habit of cooking up update kindly desist. It really not the best way to start a career. If you are not very sure of an info state it as such so people won't quote you on it. My gallant officers I love you all and must state that a great futuire is certain with God.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:56am On Jul 04, 2013
HAPPY RESUMPTION GREAT OFFICERS,

ACTUALLY, THERE IS NO GIST IN THE AIR AT ALL.

I AM ONLY WAITING FOR THE END OF THIS WEEK TILL 8TH TO 11TH OF JULY TO KNOW WHATS UP FROM PSC.

AFTER THAT, IF THEY STILL WANT TO JUST KEEP US WAITING . . .

THEN I WILL CONTINUE WITH MY OTHER PROGRAMS . . .

BY NOW, I DONT THINK THERES ANY EXCUSE AGAIN . . .

AS WE ARE GETTING CLOSER TO THE CAMP PLS PRAY HARDER AND DETERMINE NOT TO GO THE WAY OTHERS HAVE GONE (CORRUPTION). . .

TODAY IS ENDING AS A HAPPY DAY IN JESUS NAME
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2013
@Millionjoys, I think you should wait till after 11th to make a comment again. Your post are so not neccesary.

9 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2013
millionjoys: HAPPY RESUMPTION GREAT OFFICERS,

ACTUALLY, THERE IS NO GIST IN THE AIR AT ALL.

I AM ONLY WAITING FOR THE END OF THIS WEEK TILL 8TH TO 11TH OF JULY TO KNOW WHATS UP FROM PSC.

AFTER THAT, IF THEY STILL WANT TO JUST KEEP US WAITING . . .

THEN I WILL CONTINUE WITH MY OTHER PROGRAMS . . .

BY NOW, I DONT THINK THERES ANY EXCUSE AGAIN . . .

AS WE ARE GETTING CLOSER TO THE CAMP PLS PRAY HARDER AND DETERMINE NOT TO GO THE WAY OTHERS HAVE GONE (CORRUPTION). . .

TODAY IS ENDING AS A HAPPY DAY IN JESUS NAME
...that means you are speculating about the resumption...can't you affirm your claim??

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by geoingwags(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2013
COMRADES,ME I HATE TO BURST THE BUBBLE BUT A SOURCE TOLD ME TILL SEPTEMBER.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by geoingwags(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2013
BUT COME TO THINK OF IT,SINCE IKEJA IS RENOVATED HOW ABOUT THE INSTALLATIONS OF ICT FACILITIES FOR THE TRAINING?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by geoingwags(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2013
WHO KNOWS THE NAME OF THE ACTOR IN THE CARTOON THAT SAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTABLES? IN SCOUT WE SAY BE PREPARED @ ALL TIME. smiley
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

erickajay: @Millionjoys, I think you should wait till after 11th to make a comment again. Your post are so not neccesary.

six likes....

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2013
THE CLOUD OF THIS NATION IS COVERED WITH UNCERTAINTIES . . .

BUT THINGS MUST NOT CONTINUE LIKE THIS . . .

I DONT THINK SO.

WE ALL KNOW THAT POLICE COLLEGE IKEJA ITS NOT FOR ICT TRAINING BUT FOR GENERAL POLICE TRAINING . . .

JUST LETS KEEP WATCHING AS EVENTS UNFOLD . . .

THE REAL ICT TRAINING WILL BE FOREIGN BUT THE ASPECT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS . . .

IS IT GOING TO BE ALL OF US AT ONCE. . .

IS IT GOING TO BE SOME OF US AND THEY WILL TRAIN OTHERS . . .

IS IT GOING TO BE ALL BUT IN BATCHES . . .

I AM VERY SURE THAT PSC WILL CONTACT US BEFORE THE END OF 2WEEKS FROM NOW . . .

FOR MY FRIENDS . . .
YOU SHALL SOON BE CLOTHED WILL GARMENT OF HONOUR . . .

FOR MY FOES
YOU SHALL SOON BE STRIPPED WITH SHAMEFACED IN PUBLIC . . .

PLEASE BE CAREFUL . . .

. . . GOD CAN NEVER BE MOCKED.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2013
millionjoys:
THE CLOUD OF THIS NATION IS COVERED WITH UNCERTAINTIES . . .

BUT THINGS MUST NOT CONTINUE LIKE THIS . . .

I DONT THINK SO.

WE ALL KNOW THAT POLICE COLLEGE IKEJA ITS NOT FOR ICT TRAINING BUT FOR GENERAL POLICE TRAINING . . .

JUST LETS KEEP WATCHING AS EVENTS UNFOLD . . .

THE REAL ICT TRAINING WILL BE FOREIGN BUT THE ASPECT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS . . .

IS IT GOING TO BE ALL OF US AT ONCE. . .

IS IT GOING TO BE SOME OF US AND THEY WILL TRAIN OTHERS . . .

IS IT GOING TO BE ALL BUT IN BATCHES . . .

I AM VERY SURE THAT PSC WILL CONTACT US BEFORE THE END OF 2WEEKS FROM NOW . . .

FOR MY FRIENDS . . .
YOU SHALL SOON BE CLOTHED WILL GARMENT OF HONOUR . . .

FOR MY FOES
YOU SHALL SOON BE STRIPPED WITH SHAMEFACED IN PUBLIC . . .

PLEASE BE CAREFUL . . .

. . . GOD CAN NEVER BE MOCKED.
...speculation of the highest order...

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2013
Be patient when you are expecting something! As it is said "one who is in the house waiting for a visitor will not get tired or have waist pain
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2013
raggae muzic is all i need...
Am going back to my roots!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
kelvin2yk: Be patient when you are expecting something! As it is said "one who is in the house waiting for a visitor will not get tired or have waist pain
...maybe
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
RELIGION MISUNDERSTOOD/MISINTERPRETED IS POISON....BEWARE OF SELF GLORIFYING(PEOPLE PASSING JUDGEMENT ON BEHALF OF GOD),AS IT IS 1 OF THE MAJOR CAUSES OF NIGERIA'S PROBLEM...U KNOW URSELF DESIST FROM CUSTOMIZING God's WORD, I REST MY CASE
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
Noice making empty gallons is all we have in this forum, some pple who love noice continue to follow. I guess the few who can't be fooled twice have began to realise.those pple who has been givin wrng info in this room are idle, has notin to do. Pple like us who has option B don't fool around
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
FOLK . . .

WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH . . .

THEN, THE TOUGH GETS GOING . . .

"SPECULATION WITHOUT FACT IS FRUSTRATION"

ITS NOT OVER UNTIL ITS OVER . . .

WINNERS DONT QUIT . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by lionheartk: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
@MJ must u be banned 2nd time before u understand how terrible it is to play on pple's emotions? You desire to eject hope but believe me, u are causing more damage and creating more enemies. If i were you i'll listen more and talk less at least for now. @ kelvin, it is never ur fault that ur prediction didn't come true. I know u have a great source of info but for the useless system we operate in our country, u can't be too sure of anything. Don't place too much burden on urself by ur affirmative words. @ all, que sera sera...

5 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
I AM ENJOYING THIS . . .

THANKS . . .

WE SHALL NOT BE WEARY . . .

GOD SHALL MAKE ALL OF US TO EAT THE FRUITS OF OUR LABOUR . . . . AT THE RIGHT AND BEST TIME.

WE ARE TOGETHER IN IT TO WIN IT . . .

RELAX FRIENDS AND FOES . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
grin@MJ,u r such a clown.house,MJ is another creature entirely grin

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by geoingwags(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
@MJ,KELVIN,TALLCEEJAY & ALL,U ARE THE MEN.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ajaynew: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
cuchilala: grin@MJ,u r such a clown.house,MJ is another creature entirely grin
lionheartk: @MJ must u be banned 2nd time before u understand how terrible it is to play on pple's emotions? You desire to eject hope but believe me, u are causing more damage and creating more enemies. If i were you i'll listen more and talk less at least for now.
Cross007: RELIGION MISUNDERSTOOD/MISINTERPRETED IS POISON....BEWARE OF SELF GLORIFYING(PEOPLE PASSING JUDGEMENT ON BEHALF OF GOD),AS IT IS 1 OF THE MAJOR CAUSES OF NIGERIA'S PROBLEM...U KNOW URSELF DESIST FROM CUSTOMIZING God's WORD, I REST MY CASE
erickajay: @Millionjoys, I think you should wait till after 11th to make a comment again. Your post are so not neccesary.
eddie1: MJ you talk unnecessarily, I don't need a magician to tell me you are empty & nt busy.
HOUSE I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU ALL FEEL AND AM SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU BUT I THINK THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH 4 1 PERSON, PLEASE NO MATTER THE SIN THE GUY HAS COMMITTED, PLEASE I BEG, AM ON MY KNEES, LETS GIVE HIM A BREAK, PLEASE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
@ALL,REMAIN BLESSED.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
i de laugh...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
I AM ALWAYS VERY HAPPY . . .

I MET MY TARGET TODAY AGAIN. . .

@ ALL, LETS HOLD OURSELVES TOGETHER TO GO UP TOGETHER . . .
WE ARE MEANT FOR THE FOR TOPMOST TOP

@AJAYNEW,
HERE IS MY GRATITUDE FOR THAT LITERATURE REVIEW . . .

I AM A CREATURE TO BE ENVIED NOT TO BE PITIED . . .

MY CASE IS LIKE THAT OF PSALMS 118:22 - 23.

THE FACT IS THAT THE JUNGLE IS FAST MATURING AND OUR APPROACH TO UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION IS SO SYNDROMIC . . .

PEOPLE SAY ITS SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST BUT I WILL SAY THAT ITS NOT BY POWER NOR BY MIGHT . . .

I KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE ALREADY APPREHENSIVE THAT ITS WHY YOU ARE BEING DEFENSIVE . . .

LETS WAKE UP . . .

RELAX . . .

AND BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT GOD HAS ALREADY DONE FOR US . . .

I LOVE YOU ALL INSPITE OF ALL THE SPITE . . .

C H E E R S . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
grin grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
S no S...
T no T....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
Interesting thread indeed. I just dey watch.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
MJ MJ,u r exeptional joor,don't mind the player haters.hehehehe.lol.one love.everybody is catching their fun on u anyway,no one hates u o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.